Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

3 More Nigerians To Be Executed! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 More Nigerians To Be Executed! (663 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried / Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 More Nigerians To Be Executed! by Tokyo50: 4:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Three more Nigerian citizens are slated to be executed in Indonesia anytime this week for drug trafficking offences.

Raheem Agbaje, Sylvester Obeikwe Nwolise and Okwudili Oyatanze have joined other inmates from Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, Ghana and The Philippines in an isolated Nusakambangan prison island, a special prison used for execution purposes.

All their legal appeals have been exhausted and President Jokowi Widodo, despite international pressure, refused clemency to drug dealers.

They have been given 72 hours notice on Saturday, a legal requirement before an execution by firing squad takes place.

Source: thejakartapost.com
Re: 3 More Nigerians To Be Executed! by HungerBAD: 5:23am On Apr 27, 2015
If you cant do the time, please and please do not do the crime.

I do not have sympathy for any of them as they knew the implications of doing drugs in that country.

Once i saw an Armed robbery in session, another time i witnessed an Armed robber begging for his life when he was caught by a mob. You will not believe that, this same man was the same man shooting and terrorizing people minutes earlier. He was calling God's name for the Mob to forgive him,but unfortunately used tires and petrol was thrown around his neck and he became a human BBQ.

I felt no pity for him that day.

The Indonesian Govt should go ahead and execute them, so that our brothers from the Israeli part of Nigeria, and the other from where the major international airport is will learn their lessons.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From A Very Fatal Accident On Bida Road, Niger State / US Visa Interview Tips / Photos: BRT Bus Burns On Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.