Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . (52180 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by 2scorehigh(m): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2015
Nothing new.

We all know these things.

If you don't know these things already, then you must be a learner.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by isacolukay(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2015
Toks2008:
sometimes i wonder why guys stress themselves about not finding a wige material...

Stop chasing after ladies below the age of 26 because most of them are still dreamers with unreasonable expectations in a potential husband.

Go for ladies of 26 and above who seem to be realizing the obvious and the ladies in this category will definitely maintain a status quo that will put them at a vantage position for matrimony. Yes they can pretend but they also know too well the meaning of divorce should they mess up.

for me if u are not 27 and above i no go even think of wooing you cos u are probably still in your fantasy world.

You go don old gaan o
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by spafu(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2015
ginawest:
or maybe its because I jes realised dat my bf has bin wasting his tym.
And since you are also wasting the time with him I just hope he doesn't move on and the you realize you are already 39 years old
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by JoeCutie(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
.bro u gaht me laffing
grin grin

Hope you're not nurturing such stupidity in your beautiful mind? grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by funkystanl(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2015
To me I think the issue of wife or man material depends on the partner. You can never find a perfect person. So a "good" woman is likely to still possess one or 2 of the signs the OP listed.

What I think is most important is if the two can tolerate their flaws. Somebody mentioned if the lady cannot cook good meals. Well I know somebody whose wife...doesnt like to cook...cos she doesn't just like to. She cooks good though. But the guy was willing to tolerate it (even though he likes food...). He looked at her good qualities and overrides it with the flaw of not cooking. And I can confirm they have a very good home anyone would wish for. So it's all abt managing the flaws...but for a woman who has up to four of d OP listed signs is a big trouble to manage ooo

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
Before she gets revived, I'm already home. And if somehow she manages to find her way home, I'll take it upon myself and make sure the rest of her life is about screaming and fainting. What foolishness! undecided
chai nairalanders!!!! Where dem bring una from Bros, u go murder person wit laff oooo grin grin grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Toks2008(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2015
isacolukay:

You go don old gaan o

Nah im just 40 but its not about age but readiness.

As a guy if you want to play around then most girls below 25 will gladly oblige you cos they feel they still have time.

But if you really want a wife then pitch your search with older ladies of 26 and above because this set of ladies are not ready for chere ki a m bia.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by stephmike(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2015
smileyI can stop laughing.. pls nxt!!!
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by spafu(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2015
ginawest:
hehehe....lolz...its impossible to stop sumtin u r enjoying
That's the kind of enjoyment that made GinaNorth not to find a husband. She is 49 now
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by stephmike(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2015
smileyI can't stop laughing.. pls nxt!!!
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by frisby: 8:32am On Apr 27, 2015
Toks2008:
sometimes i wonder why guys stress themselves about not finding a wige material...

Stop chasing after ladies below the age of 26 because most of them are still dreamers with unreasonable expectations in a potential husband.

Go for ladies of 26 and above who seem to be realizing the obvious and the ladies in this category will definitely maintain a status quo that will put them at a vantage position for matrimony. Yes they can pretend but they also know too well the meaning of divorce should they mess up.

for me if u are not 27 and above i no go even think of wooing you cos u are probably still in your fantasy world.

Depends on how old you are yourself.
So a 27yr old brother should start looking for 28yr old sisters? Or even 27?

Actually we share contrasting opinions in this regard. I'd hardly take a 28yr old "wife material" as serious as I would a 21yr old who has her act together.

Just as guys pretend/lie when they're looking for something, ladies do too. Psychology teaches us that people do not change. They adjust their appearance to appeal to a target audience.
I've seen devils poorly trained girls, rude idiots set of people, suddenly begin to act nice and pleasant to everyone when they hit 25-28. Does that automatically change them from idiots to "wife materials"? HELL NO!

Even if I happen to meet a lady I like and she happens to be in her late 20s, I won't take her seriously until I've dug into her past and discovered that her behavior has been consistent right from her late teens.
Not every 21yr old lacks manners,morals and discipline. Some are even more Mentally and emotionally mature than the so called 28yr olds. It's all about upbringing. And I've seen quite a good number of them (Good girls/"wife materials).

I scrutinize every 25-n-above yrs old I meet with the thoroughness of a surgeon!

It's a lot easier to believe someone who has no reason to lie, than one who has 9!

Marriage is no joke, my peace of mind is worth more than a billion US dollars.

@OP:

Notice that I have been using the phrase "wife material" in quotes. That's because no one size fits all, there's no particular list that applies to everyone. People have different things they look for in a spouse (men or women).

Also let's not forget. You do not deserve a princess if you're not of royal blood yourself.
#guys take note#

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by JoeCutie(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2015
I'm not looking for 'Miss Perfect' for a wife, because I know I'm not 'Mr. Perfect' and I'm never going to be. It's very simple... I just need to find someone I like (there should be some substantial thing(s) you like about her), and fashion her to my taste. This, however, should not be a one-way thing. As you fashion her to your taste, you equally let yourself be fashioned by her. Suffice it, the two of you should let yourselves influence each other. smiley

Do not go for 'Mr/Miss Perfect'. "Perfect" (in relationships/marriages) is boring. undecided

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by JoeCutie(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
chai nairalanders!!!! Where dem bring una from Bros, u go murder person wit laff oooo grin grin grin
grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Toks2008(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2015
frisby:

Depends on how old you are yourself.
So a 27yr old brother should start looking for 28yr old sisters? Or even 27?

Actually we share contrasting opinions in this regard. I'd hardly take a 28yr old "wife material" as serious as I would a 21yr old who has her act together.

Just as guys pretend/lie when they're looking for something, ladies do too. Psychology teaches us that people do not change. They adjust their appearance to appeal to a target audience.
I've seen devils poorly trained girls, rude idiots set of people, suddenly begin to act nice and pleasant to everyone when they hit 25-28. Does that automatically change them from idiots to "wife materials"? HELL NO!

Even if I happen to meet a lady I like and she happens to be in her late 20s, I won't take her seriously until I've dug into her past and discovered that her behavior has been consistent right from her late teens.

Marriage is no joke, my peace of mind is worth more than a billion US dollars.

@OP:

Notice that I have been using the phrase "wife material" in quotes. That's because no one size fits all, there's no particular list that applies to everyone. People have different things they look for in a spouse (men or women).

you got me wrong..

I never generalize and using the word most means there are exceptions.

Nevertheless i still tell you for a fact that a 27yr old guy ready for marriage may have to do a bit more work in searching except he has been dating a lady before that time..this is my point.

Wat im saying is that if a man suddenly finds himself needing a wife then its better to go for ladies of say 25yrs at least to aboid wasting his time with a lady who is still unsure of wat she wants. i know wat im writing from experience and i guess its like a phase most ladies love passing through.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2015
ginawest:
u get mind o
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Toks2008(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
I'm not looking for 'Miss Perfect' for a wife, because I know I'm not 'Mr. Perfect' and I'm never going to be. It's very simple... I just need to find someone I like (there should be some substantial thing(s) you like about her), and fashion her to my taste. This, however, should not be a one-way thing. As you fashion her to your taste, you equally let yourself be fashioned by her. Suffice it, the two of you should let yourselves influence each other. smiley

Do not go for 'Mr/Miss Perfect'. "Perfect" (in relationships/marriages) is boring. undecided

Excellent mindset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by FLAWLES(f): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2015
Nop
JoeCutie:
grin grin

Hope you're not nurturing such stupidity in your beautiful mind? grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by frisby: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2015
Toks2008:

you got me wrong..

I never generalize and using the word most means there are exceptions.

Nevertheless i still tell you for a fact that a 27yr old guy ready for marriage may have to do a bit more work in searching except he has been dating a lady before that time..this is my point

Wat im saying is that if a man suddenly finds himself needing a wife then its better to go for ladies of say 25yrs at least to aboid wasting his time with a lady who is still unsure of wat she wants. i know wat im writing from experience and i guess its like a phase most ladies love passing through.

I quite concur with the bold part.
I've reread your post and observed you didn't generalize. My mistake.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2015
agarawu23:
she get big eye

you take her out for shopping and she point a bag of #250,000 sad

she is never satisfied even after 4rounds of sexx

like seriously what else after 4 rounds shocked better draw your two ears and run from her
Even if I have 10billion in my account I will be the last ideot to buy a N250,000 hand bag! For what! When there life's to lift?.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by agarawu23(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2015
jcmaiah:

Even if I have 10billion in my account I will be the last ideot to buy a N250,000 hand bag! For what! When there life's to lift?.
the thing tire me o
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by mayorall(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2015
ginawest:
lwkmd...I don't know y I find Dis thread funny...

Found. Have a lovely week.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by obowunmi(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2015
Follow these signs at your own peril.

Most important part is prayer.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by LazyGod(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2015
[/color]If not sharing same faith

Imagine a christian with a hindu who worship almost 3million gods[color=#006600]
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Mhizizzy(f): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2015
All girls wud possess at least one of dis characteristicss ...it ain't a curse[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2015
She is guilty of NUMBER 4.
U knw who am talking about....
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Everydaeguy(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2015
agarawu23:
she get big eye

you take her out for shopping and she point a bag of #250,000 sad

she is never satisfied even after 4rounds of sexx

like seriously what else after 4 rounds shocked better draw your two ears and run from her
she gives junior morphine to always be active even wen the whole organs are weak...
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by JoeCutie(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Excellent mindset
Thanks bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by zeongeon: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Thr is a man for every woman and a woman for every man....

That's not true, any body can be your man or woman if both of u are true to urselves and agree to make things work.

Can 2 work together unless they agree?
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Lstar4real(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2015
ginawest:
By the Time market go finish for your shop and remain Pangolo ...That's when you will Know whatsup tongue

#Toomuchenjoymentdeyruin&Kill
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2015
Some girls are money crazy. Money this, money that.

Recharge card, weavon. She begs for everything and works to earn nothing.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2015
Analysis is on point, like the write up cos its very true. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.