₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,966,514 members, 4,103,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 February 2018 at 07:03 PM

MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service (26801 Views)

Postal Code Of All States In Nigeria PLUS All Distrcits In Lagos State / What Is The Difference Between Zip And Postal Code / Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by messiah(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hi all,
I'm expecting a package from Germany (digital camera bought from eBay, weight less than 0.5kg). Unfortunately, seller sent it as a registered, insured item instead of using DHL as agreed (he later sent me back my balance). Was posted on 8/8/2017. I wanted to know if item of less than 0.5kg will take the same time as a letter/document to be delivered (7-10 business days) from Germany.
Thanks.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by dotcomnamename: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Solved..
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by oladipupoakande: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2017
Bethiano:
Hello guys,

Am going to NIPOST Office today to send a mail to Germany, lets keep track of my mail delivery time.

lets just play about this, and lets see the efficient NIPOST in action.

Hi Bethiano! Please I need counsel on what to do about this issue: I ordered for two books in September on Amazon and I got a freight forwarder(Planet Express) to help ship to Nigeria. My shipping arrangement with them was one without tracking cos I felt it wasn't necessary to pay so much for shipping books. The books were shipped on the 13th of September and it's well over 30 days now and I haven't heard from NIPOST. I'm expecting the book to be delivered to NIPOST at Ikota Branch in Lekki. Does customs hold back books for clearance?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Winneygirl(f): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Should nipost weigh your item with or without the carton used to package it?
The Nipost in my area insisted that I should buy their own carton N450 for my items even when I go with mine.
Is parcel and registered mail the same?
Cos they claim not to knOw what registered mail is.

How does sending cargo work?
How much do they charge?

They just seem so untrustworthy. Everytime i send someone to drop an item off for dispatch, its always a new story.

All these are for within country delivery.

Cc bethiano
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by dailydolar(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
i want to send a mail to germany and it for admission which closing date is January 15TH 2018 DO YOU THINK MY MAIL WE GET THERE ON TIME AND IF YES SHOULD I USE REGISTERED MAIL OR NOT

2. do we have nipost office in all federal airport or its just in lagos
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Kaylhey20: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
I sent a document to Berea in the USA since the 13th of this month and I was told it will take 10 business days to arrive. I checked the tracking on nipost website and it only tells me "Insert item into bag" since on the 14th. Actually, the document is admission document and the deadline is on the 30th.

Am confused right now
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Favorsky: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Kaylhey20:
I sent a document to Berea in the USA since the 13th of this month and I was told it will take 10 business days to arrive. I checked the tracking on nipost website and it only tells me "Insert item into bag" since on the 14th. Actually, the document is admission document and the deadline is on the 30th.

Am confused right now

Have your item arrived?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by walter08: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2017
Has anyone order product from aliexpress.com or gearbest.com with Registered post service?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by snosoar: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Does NIPOST (Lagos branches especially) open on Sundays?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Smileycollectio: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Good evening pls i want to know how long it take parcel to get here from uk, cause have being expecting parcel since Nov 11 and the tracking details is just showing item sent abroad EDI received, A Lagos IMPC air since Nov 23, have being calling Nipost m just told to chilling pls anybody in the house that can help.... it was sent thru royal mail 5-7 working days shipping
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by bitwhith: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
How do I use nipost. A friend wants to send me a letter containing a card . How do I go about it?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Talkingboy: 3:47am On Feb 11
THOP:
Friends, your help is needed please. I sent a letter through NIPOST (Registered mail) on the 28th of April to Canada and the mail has not been delivered till date. I have used all the tracking sites I know but I keep getting the same message "Inserted to bag". I've called NIPOST customer care severally but no positive result. I've also contacted the recipient (WES) in Canada in which they confirmed they've not seen anything. Any advise on this matter?

Hello Sir.

How much did u pay to Nipost please?

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-year-old Boy Scores 311 In Utme / Nigerian Universities Compared With Football Clubs, The Result Is Amazing / Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.