Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service (79392 Views)

Postal Code Of All States In Nigeria PLUS All Distrcits In Lagos State / What Is The Difference Between Zip And Postal Code / Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by messiah(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hi all,
I'm expecting a package from Germany (digital camera bought from eBay, weight less than 0.5kg). Unfortunately, seller sent it as a registered, insured item instead of using DHL as agreed (he later sent me back my balance). Was posted on 8/8/2017. I wanted to know if item of less than 0.5kg will take the same time as a letter/document to be delivered (7-10 business days) from Germany.
Thanks.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by dotcomnamename: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Solved..
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by oladipupoakande: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2017
Bethiano:
Hello guys,

Am going to NIPOST Office today to send a mail to Germany, lets keep track of my mail delivery time.

lets just play about this, and lets see the efficient NIPOST in action.

Hi Bethiano! Please I need counsel on what to do about this issue: I ordered for two books in September on Amazon and I got a freight forwarder(Planet Express) to help ship to Nigeria. My shipping arrangement with them was one without tracking cos I felt it wasn't necessary to pay so much for shipping books. The books were shipped on the 13th of September and it's well over 30 days now and I haven't heard from NIPOST. I'm expecting the book to be delivered to NIPOST at Ikota Branch in Lekki. Does customs hold back books for clearance?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Winneygirl(f): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Should nipost weigh your item with or without the carton used to package it?
The Nipost in my area insisted that I should buy their own carton N450 for my items even when I go with mine.
Is parcel and registered mail the same?
Cos they claim not to knOw what registered mail is.

How does sending cargo work?
How much do they charge?

They just seem so untrustworthy. Everytime i send someone to drop an item off for dispatch, its always a new story.

All these are for within country delivery.

Cc bethiano
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by dailydolar(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
i want to send a mail to germany and it for admission which closing date is January 15TH 2018 DO YOU THINK MY MAIL WE GET THERE ON TIME AND IF YES SHOULD I USE REGISTERED MAIL OR NOT

2. do we have nipost office in all federal airport or its just in lagos
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Kaylhey20: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
I sent a document to Berea in the USA since the 13th of this month and I was told it will take 10 business days to arrive. I checked the tracking on nipost website and it only tells me "Insert item into bag" since on the 14th. Actually, the document is admission document and the deadline is on the 30th.

Am confused right now
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Favorsky: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Kaylhey20:
I sent a document to Berea in the USA since the 13th of this month and I was told it will take 10 business days to arrive. I checked the tracking on nipost website and it only tells me "Insert item into bag" since on the 14th. Actually, the document is admission document and the deadline is on the 30th.

Am confused right now

Have your item arrived?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by walter08: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2017
Has anyone order product from aliexpress.com or gearbest.com with Registered post service?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by snosoar: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Does NIPOST (Lagos branches especially) open on Sundays?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Smileycollectio: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Good evening pls i want to know how long it take parcel to get here from uk, cause have being expecting parcel since Nov 11 and the tracking details is just showing item sent abroad EDI received, A Lagos IMPC air since Nov 23, have being calling Nipost m just told to chilling pls anybody in the house that can help.... it was sent thru royal mail 5-7 working days shipping
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by bitwhith: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
How do I use nipost. A friend wants to send me a letter containing a card . How do I go about it?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Talkingboy: 3:47am On Feb 11, 2018
THOP:
Friends, your help is needed please. I sent a letter through NIPOST (Registered mail) on the 28th of April to Canada and the mail has not been delivered till date. I have used all the tracking sites I know but I keep getting the same message "Inserted to bag". I've called NIPOST customer care severally but no positive result. I've also contacted the recipient (WES) in Canada in which they confirmed they've not seen anything. Any advise on this matter?

Hello Sir.

How much did u pay to Nipost please?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Terminalia(f): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good day all. Pls can someone help with the address of the post office in ketu. Also, I picked up my stuff that I ordered from Ali express from ikeja post office last month and I was asked to pay some amount before they could release them to me, is this acceptable, considering the fact that they didn't render any service to me. Nobody called nor texted me. Kindly advise. Thank you
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by peterbest: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Hello,

Please, I need your assistance. I sent academic document for admissions from a NIPOST office in Lagos to a school abroad on November 11, 2018. Yesterday (February 28, 2018), the school informed me that they have not received my academic document.

It is a registered mail at the cost of #400 (four hundred naira). I have tracked it on www.usps.com, www.trackitonline.ru and NIPOST's site but the results are "unavailable" responses. I have also reported the issue to the NIPOST office but no meaningful response.

I am so worried right now because the deadline is March 12, 2018. The worst part is that NASU is on strike, meaning that, at this moment, I cannot order for another document to be re-sent via DHL.

PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP.

THANK YOU.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Leslexx: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sorry but can anyone tell me how much NIPOST/EMS charges per KG to Europe and USA?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by boyesky(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Good day friends, pls can anyone give me the description or address of Nipost office in MMA?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 14, 2018
Leslexx:
Sorry but can anyone tell me how much NIPOST/EMS charges per KG to Europe and USA?

Google ems nigeria and click on price quote on their site then enter destination and your estimated KG
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by peterbest: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
NIPOST needs to upgrade their services. Mails are generally not delivered as scheduled.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by DawnEden(m): 12:50am On Mar 30, 2018
bethiano how long can a package stay in a post office before it become unretrivable?
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Zyst55: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Pls who can help me with the address of Nipost office in Mushin and how to get their from Mile 2
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Vendee: 1:30am On May 15, 2018
Hello Bethiano,
kindly track this parcel I sent to someone in Rivers from Lagos since April 23 2018.
The person has not received it yet.
Please check photo for the tracking number.

MrsNaira, please help!

Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Vendee: 11:57am On May 17, 2018
Bethiano, please I need your help here.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by MrsNaira(f): 4:43pm On May 18, 2018
Vendee:
Hello Bethiano,
kindly track this parcel I sent to someone in Rivers from Lagos since April 23 2018.
The person has not received it yet.
Please check photo for the tracking number.

MrsNaira, please help!

it says there's no tracking number like the above on the NIPOST website. Maybe you can ask the recipient in Rivers to check at the post office you sent it to.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Vendee: 11:26am On May 19, 2018
MrsNaira:

it says there's no tracking number like the above on the NIPOST website. Maybe you can ask the recipient in Rivers to check at the post office you sent it to.
Thank you.
One more question please; I sent the same parcel to other customers within Nigeria using this same Nipost and they all confirm they were called from the post office to come pick up their parcels all in a space of five days, now, I wonder why this particular one was not called since April 23.
Thank you for your time.
I only wish there is someone I could call at Rivers.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by MrsNaira(f): 7:30pm On May 19, 2018
Vendee:

Thank you.
One more question please; I sent the same parcel to other customers within Nigeria using this same Nipost and they all confirm they were called from the post office to come pick up their parcels all in a space of five days, now, I wonder why this particular one was not called since April 23.
Thank you for your time.
I only wish there is someone I could call at Rivers.
Ah, that is NIPOST for you. Some post office workers will not to use their airtime to call you.
Just ask the person to check at the post office so you can have some peace of mind.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Vendee: 9:26pm On May 21, 2018
MrsNaira:

Ah, that is NIPOST for you. Some post office workers will not to use their airtime to call you.
Just ask the person to check at the post office so you can have some peace of mind.
Thanks! thanks! thanks!
My customer was finally called today for pick up, he got his parcel today. Peace of mind? Yes!
Thank you again.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by MrsNaira(f): 9:28am On May 22, 2018
Vendee:

Thanks! thanks! thanks!
My customer was finally called today for pick up, he got his parcel today. Peace of mind? Yes!
Thank you again.
oh good! You're welcome. I'm glad to have been of help.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Elxandre(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2018
MrsNaira:

oh good! You're welcome. I'm glad to have been of help.
I'm quite nervous right now.
A phone i bought online is yet to reach my town after 8 days of it arriving at the state capital according to tracking.
I was informed that items now make a stop over at some other town before arriving at my town.

If I don't get it today, would mean there's been some foul play, since my local post office would have received at least three deliveries since 8 days ago.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by MrsNaira(f): 3:42pm On May 22, 2018
Elxandre:

I'm quite nervous right now.
A phone i bought online is yet to reach my town after 8 days of it arriving at the state capital according to tracking.
I was informed that items now make a stop over at some other town before arriving at my town.

If I don't get it today, would mean there's been some foul play, since my local post office would have received at least three deliveries since 8 days ago.
usually, the route these packages take get as dem be.
Don't panic yet, give them till next week Monday before going to ask at the post office on Tuesday.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by Franklin242(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
A mail was sent to me from Google and is been delivered to Nipost in owerri.... I called Nipost customer service in owerri he said I will pay 11880 to receive my mail please how possible is that.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by chatinent: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
My goods since Thursday last week from Abia state has not arrived here in Borno state. Help needed.
Re: MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service by fasterwell(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2018
MrsNaira:

Pls i need your help.
A package was sent to me from India before the 10 June 2018 through Air Mail Registered and i was told it will take about 14 days to get to me. But uptill now i haven't heard feom Nipost.

What could be the reason for the delay?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.