Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy (44995 Views)

Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari / Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Shortyy(f): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

na were youu get your dog-hair from,,,,why are you wearing the hairs of your dog..........

YOU LOOK FOOLISH WITH THAT THING ON YOUR HEAD.....

HEAVENS,,,,

WE ALL KNOW,THIS IS NOT YOUR REAL HAIR..!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry

i am tsdarkside...

dont mess with me...or i will mess you up...... angry angry angry angry angry BIG TIME.... angry angry angry angry angry
fat stvpid thing! you just concentrate on losing those excesive fats on that your stretched marks body, instead of hating on a man who is rich enough to buy you a new life! bye now dvmb thing! mention me again and you will be replying yourself! dvmb hippo!
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by tsdarkside(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
coolbibz:

okay,,,you want to be clueless too...??
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by tsdarkside(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shortyy:

fat stvpid thing! you just concentrate on losing those excesive fats on that your stretched marks body, instead of hating on a man who is rich enough to buy you a new life! bye now dvmb thing! mention me again and you will be replying yourself! dvmb hippo!

fat...

dont be angry..take off that thing off your head,,,and you will get my respect automaticaly,even you abuse me..... wink wink wink wink
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Shortyy(f): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

stvpid jealous h0

jealous??

i have women,they are more beautiful than you in their natural look...take that thing off your head....than i will marrry you.... grin grin grin grin

even if you are the only man on earth, i'll rather marry a black ape, than marry an irrelevant insignificant ant like you! dvmb thing! bye now! and hey, dvmmy, your "women" are nothing compared to me! so sniff my cute bvtt!
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Ujupsy: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

With this kind of news OBJ should just go and hang himself grin grin grin
infant eeh e dey like say you dey my mind, the reality story of Mordecai and Haman
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Shortyy(f): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

fat...

dont be angry..take off that thing off your head,,,and you will get my respect automaticaly,even you abuse me..... wink wink wink wink
BYE GOAT cheesy
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by tsdarkside(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shortyy:

even if you are the only man on earth, i'll rather marry a black ape, than marry an irrelevant insignificant ant like you! dvmb thing! bye now! and hey, dvmmy, your "women" are nothing compared to me! so sniff my cute bvtt!

heavens..dont get nasty here....sniff your cute bvtt...??

HEAVENS!!!!!

i will yansh your cutt bvtt................
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Gamesmart: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
MaxNaija:
United States, France, UK, China, Russia and the United Nations set to appoint GOODLUCK JONATHAN the U.N. Global Crises Envoy.

This role similar to that of Tony Blair who on leaving office as United Kingdom Prime Minister was appointed the Middle East envoy for the United Nations, European Union,United States and Russia.

Goodluck Jonathan would be the first African past Head of State to be assigned such role.

From lecturer to Commissioner, from Commissioner to Deputy Governor, from Deputy Governor to Governor, from Governor to Vice President, from Vice President to Acting President and from Acting President to President. Now, from President to a World Leader!

Source - http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/04/breaking-goodluck-jonathan-to-be.html

I dey laff o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make una dey deceive unaselves there.

International fool would be made a UN Special Envoy?

Who go respect am? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by tsdarkside(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gamesmart:

I dey laff o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make una dey deceive unaselves there.

International fool would be made a UN Special Envoy?

Who go respect am? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg tell them...

is like they all lost their minds......
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is false news.

breakeven:

Wake up from your sleep guy. This good luck is a high flyer grin
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by zonax(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
kliq:

For recognising more than "one" you must be the purest bastard

Foolish bastard.
You are nothing but an illiterate son of a swine. A fool and a total waste.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by FitnessNigeria: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
kliq:
Good one

Taking his cluelessness to greater height

cheesy

And where is your cluefull family? Anybody sabi ur surname?
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
tongue
kliq:
Good one

You
Will die of hate,bad belle will never allow you to move forward in life ,fool why not die once and for all so as to free your self from this destructive habbit,God bless GEJ my hero and now the world hero
cheesy
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by nnamdizen(m): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
kliq:
Good one

cheesy
Hate stinks
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shortyy:

sure. why not
Fine... Should we use the PM button for further conversation? grin
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Shortyy(f): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
Fine... Should we use the PM button for further conversation? grin
lol. pm? it's through email i guess.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Pataki: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shortyy:

it is already happening, start digging your 6ft.

Yeah like you have dug yours as well as that of every single member of the dumb family that celebrated your mannerless being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by gragraboy: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
Congratulations to Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, the most democratic President of Nigeria. The man of peace. The frontrunner of 2015 Nobel Peace Prize and Mo Ibrahim Award For African Leadership. The Global Statesman in the league of Mr Tony Blair and Jimi Cartar. An African Icon of Democracy and statesman per excellence. The undisputed number one statesman in Nigeria. The Pride of Eastern Region, Niger Delta, Bayelsa State, Ijaw nation and the entire Nigeria. He has set standard that every Nigerian whether Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Ibibio, Urhobo etc should emulate and even surpass. He is a future UN Secretary-General!!!!

Long Live The Outgoing President of Nigeria
It was actually part of the he got for conceding defeat.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Jaycool18(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
sayitout1:

With all the brains your fam*ly, Una don raise any counselor.

Ode!!! Learn to appreciate people.
I too like your reply..pls lemme buy u origin
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Jaycool18(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
kliq:

You are a Bastard
bloody clown
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is good, and Mr President fully deserves this.

I'm certain he will do Nigeria, Africa and indeed the human race proud.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Austin4lif: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
kliq:
Good one

cheesy
were u will never attain till u die.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Akiika: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Some folks are just retards!
They just make up anything and dump it here.
World leader ko, prison inmate ni!
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Maxnaija I know its you maxwell, spokesman of the opposition. You are from Ekiti ba?

Ride on
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Imaima2013(f): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Eeyah OBJ and GEJ haters: anybody when no like am make the person hug transformer blow. He deserves it. Not everyone can concede to defeat. GMB never did and I don't know of any African leader who has done so past or present. The peace we are enjoying in this country today is as result of what he did. So sad that some people do not realize that. He may not have been the best president Naija has ever had but he certainly is not the worst. In the spirit of sportsmanship he conceded to defeat and congratulated GMB and he deserves kudos for that. He has won my respect and admiration. Nobody expected what he did but he still did it, so he was still one step ahead. May God be with him.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by hardbody: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
zukky79:
He could not handle local boko crisis na global crisis him go come fit handle? Wetin qualify am for d job? Because he accepted a clear loss abi? Abegi make i hear word jare
undecided

Haters can only hate but remain in the doldrums while the hated keeps soaring higher.

Keep building a house for him at otuoke. Una go trip
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Raiders:
OBJ is one of the most influential African EX president. I doubt GEJ will reach OBJ influence in global politics. OBJ is a former AU president and well respected as an elder statesman in Africa.
Obj is a scandalous thief...
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by zukky79: 12:19am On Apr 28, 2015
hardbody:

Haters can only hate but remain in the doldrums while the hated keeps soaring higher.

Keep building a house for him at otuoke. Una go trip

I am sure dat you were one of those shouting GEJ till 2019. Well as God no gree dat one make una manage anytin wey reach Jona hand. Lol
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by charleff512(m): 12:33am On Apr 28, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
How I wish he is married to another woman
WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER!
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by 9jatatafo(m): 12:36am On Apr 28, 2015
zukky79:
He could not handle local boko crisis na global crisis him go come fit handle? Wetin qualify am for d job? Because he accepted a clear loss abi? Abegi make i hear word jare
undecided

How I wish you could see the trouble GEJ save Nigeria and the world had it been that he failed to accept defeat. Learn to see good in people's actions no matter how little it is. The people who wants to make him a world leader are not blind as you think. Change your reasoning.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Shortyy:

lol. pm? it's through email i guess.
Yeah Dear
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Princess042(f): 1:26am On Apr 28, 2015
kpez:

Silly. What makes you think jona can stand a fight, not to mention giving a damn about any igbo in kano? Or like he gave a damn over the 276 kidnapped chibok girls? Borrow sense!

Ehyah, I can sense the pain and envy from here

SORRY YOU HEAR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.