Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions (1033 Views)

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. / Please Advice Me: I’m 22yrs Old And Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had 7 Abor-tions / I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions by gistmynaija(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2015
I’m in my early 20s and in love with a 28-year-old man. He has a good job and he is quite nice to me.

I always feel that any girl who is not a virgin should not marry him. We have been together for a year and he has promised marrying me but he doesn’t know my past deeds. I have this innocent and youthful look and he would never know that so far, I’ve dated 12 guys and I’ve had seven abortions. He has planned our marriage for October and I feel guilty not telling him what I had done.I feel that if I tell him, he could change his mind and break up with me. I don’t think I can get another man like him. What do I do? Tell him and lose him? Or keep quiet and get married?

Y.A,

Abuja

Re: I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions by gistmynaija(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2015
funny oooooo
Re: I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions by Merlissa(f): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2015
Clap for yourself....

You Try!
Re: I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2015
in the other thread.. a woman dated 49 men.. you know what happened to her. I just imagin how your p****y will look like.. Atlantic Ocean
Re: I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions by ballyjzworld(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2015
silence is the best answer my dear, nobody holly pass. so start being a good girl from now..till you get married ...and for ever .

1 Like

Re: I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions by ernecy(m): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2015
Don't tell him o, jus change ur ways
Re: I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2015
there's nothing like having a good conscience, if you keep quiet and marry him, what if your past deeds come up in the future to haunt you? would he be happy to hear them from someone else?

no sin is too great that it can not be forgiven, and no sin is too great that it cannot be confessed.
I know what you stand to lose if you tell him but not telling him is the greatest harm of all.
tell him your past, there is no one without one. but however, tell him you've changed and you're a new creature. tell him how much you love him, convince him.

marriage is forever, dont think you can hide that secret till you die. cos that's the biggest joke of all, nothing is hidden under the sun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions by jmoore(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2015
*Jump and pass*
Re: I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions by talktrue1(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2015
tell him and lose your man or keep quiet and be a good wife
Re: I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions by vone2000tolu: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
HIDDEN SECRETS IS ONE OF THE FOUNDATION OF A BROKEN HOME!!!! ITS BEST YOU TELL HIM. AT LEAST ITS YOUR PAST. IF HE LOVES YOU AND HE IS YOUR MAN, IF YOU LOSE HIM, HE IS NOT UR DIVINE PARTNER.

(1) (Reply)

Our Women Needs To Stop This / I / 10 Yr Old Girl Gives Birth. Stepfather Admits He Had Sex With Her Repeatedly...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.