Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (59391 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by billyG(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:

What about those ones your Hausa masters looted. For crying out loud. .ND can loot after all it is their wealth.
E-diots don start again it is their wealth,dey giv u #1naira?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by mrmetoo1: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Grammarian, it's COULDN'T, not CAN'T

No one knows it all.

What Lmao!! Are you kidding?? She can't spell means she still can't spell. Couldn't spell means now she can spell and there's no evidence of that

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Akiika: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Good God, this is what GEJ administration inflicted on us. Well, it is over now!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by RichboyPee(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Did I see Tenor instead of Tenure Ooops!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by guvna(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oogly biiattch. Damn Oogly!!!

No one cares about her cheap opinions.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Bflexing(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Looking like chimpanzee
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by pedel: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:
20 billion dollars is almost the annual allocation to all Nigerian states.
During the period the money was said to be missing, no state or local government ever complained of not being remitted or given its allocation for the month throughout the year.
Only a complete fooool, an utter ìdiot will believe that 20 billion dollars can go missing without having any effect whatsoever in government expenditure.
So you are saying it's not worth looking into?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by 49cents(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
obailala:

Selective probes?... Buhari hasn't even been sworn in you are already accusing him of selective probe... so what exactly are you suggesting?... That the idea of investigating the case should be completely shelved because Buhari hasn't investigated Amaechi and Tinubu yet?... Are you aware that the $20bn allegation is the biggest identified single government scam in the history of Nigeria (and probably in the world)?... Yet you think it shouldn't be given any attention?... What if the money was actually stolen?... Are you not by a bit pricked that such an amount, if recovered can solve our entire power problems instantly?...

Gosh!!.. I have totally given up on Jonathan supporters. It is obvious you guys don't give a damn about even your own welfare. A lot of you would rather have the country impoverished and burned because Jonathan did not win election. Let me tell you something, there is a very high chance that that money was actually stolen and Jonathan knows the culprits but was just too spineless to confront the cabal responsible. But the same God that relocated the incompetent Jonathan from Aso Rock will never allow Nigeria to be plundered again. God pass una! angry

A cent of the alleged billions of dollars can't be traced to my account so I have nothing to be worried about

Its good you highlighted the area of selective probes; that tells you am not. Against any probes per se, infact I think its either done extensive down to National I'd cnd Harliburton scams which Atiku and obasanhos are accussed off
He can just pick and choose the ones that he likes or that serves his partisan interest

Obasanjo doubled as the petroleum minister for 8 years and you think that there wasn't any homogous funds syolen

Let him probe from 1999 and we may find 100 billion dollars
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by owendei(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
obailala:
A lot of Niger-Deltan's and GEJ supporters make a huge mistake by assuming that a probe or search for any missing $20bn automatically means an attack against GEJ or Niger-Delta.

What these people fail to realise is that the oil cabal members responsible for these thefts are mainly from outside the Niger Delta and if these monies are recovered, the ND will still get the largest portion of the funds. Sometimes I just wonder how an entire region filled with educated and enlightened people can just be so myopic.
so shallow minded!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by owendei(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
akulaxx:
$20billion missing or taken away by the rightful owners... people of the oil rich Niger delta region,,after cleaning up the oil spills u can now probe...

dumb ass!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by luluosas(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Like Dokunbo wife like Jonathan wife. Na waoh!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
undecided
There is no wisdom in announcing whom or what to probe before resumption. That's my own view.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by belloijumu55(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
How on earth can both husband and wife b so rude and arrogant, imagine, i wonder what comes up of the children

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Gwammen(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
See who is talking
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nellypy: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmmm I no fit talk $20b
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Dsholla: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Alaanyihaji:
There is no wisdom in announcing whom or what to probe before resumption. That's my own view.
Truly..
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by iukpe: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
From the office of the 1st lady of.....?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by obailala(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
49cents:

A cent of the alleged billions of dollars can't be traced to my account so I have nothing to be worried about

Its good you highlighted the area of selective probes; that tells you am not. Against any probes per se, infact I think its either done extensive down to National I'd cnd Harliburton scams which Atiku and obasanhos are accussed off
He can just pick and choose the ones that he likes or that serves his partisan interest

Obasanjo doubled as the petroleum minister for 8 years and you think that there wasn't any homogous funds syolen

Let him probe from 1999 and we may find 100 billion dollars
well, there are hundreds of cases that can be probed but he has chosen to start from the $20bn allegation so who am I to question him?... It's his prerogative!.. Besides, let's not forget this is the biggest single case of corruption in Nigeria's history so it just makes sense that he starts from the biggest and most recent case.

As for me, I am just an ordinary Nigerian who would be happy if these monies are recovered and put to good use.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by 49cents(m): 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
obailala:
well, there are hundreds of cases that can be probed but he has chosen to start from the $20bn allegation so who am I to question him?... It's his prerogative!.. Besides, let's not forget this is the biggest single case of corruption in Nigeria's history so it just makes sense that he starts from the biggest and most recent case.

As for me, I am just an ordinary Nigerian who would be happy if these monies are recovered and put to good use.

Well am a biafran sick of this shithole caled nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by askari01: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
SORRY... BUT WHY R U SWEATING.... NO SHARING OF MONEY AGAIN MADAM SO KEEP SHUT ....
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by scandybuono: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
foolish woman,if u no get beta thn to say,must u open dat ur big mouth.......bunch of theives time will tell na,all of una wey chop d money go vomit am

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Olayinka2607: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
hey woman, stop deceived urself, u & ur husband were thieves & ur secret is no more cover. In APC government u will see meme & mabo.
is beta for two of u to vomit d money, or else 2 of u will end in jail.. thief, she don dey fear.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by NemzySeries(m): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2015
Baawaa:
Who owns this MONSTER
Like husband like wife,shameless people
She looks like a monster Truck frm ur point of view abi grin
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Apina(m): 12:51am On Apr 28, 2015
obailala:
Stop acting like a tout and kindly explain what you mean by your response. What part of my statement do you not understand or do you not agree with?
You have no right to classify those from the niger delta region as myopic and never in your God forsaken petty life call me a tout
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by obailala(m): 1:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Apina:

You have no right to classify those from the niger delta region as myopic and never in your God forsaken petty life call me a tout
I do not need a right or permission from any quarters before I call a spade a spade. I will repeat my statement again, most people from the Niger delta calling for NO PROBE and thinking they are supporting GEJ are pathetically myopic.

Any Niger deltan against the probe of the $20bn allegation is senselessly myopic. That is because most of the culprits stealing these moneys are not even Niger deltans and if these moneys are ever recovered into the federation account, the Niger delta region still gets the biggest share. Yet several people from the region are calling for NO PROBE because they myopically think a call for probe automatically means an attack on GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 28, 2015
truefact:

What about those ones your Hausa masters looted. For crying out loud. .ND can loot after all it is their wealth.

This is f00lish thing to say.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 4:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Alaanyihaji:
yeah, I agree with you, but I also think he may not necessarily do all these probing but rather playing little mind games to scare off prospective looters and those with intentions to steal from the treasury... *my own opinion sha***
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by aluku5: 5:42am On Apr 28, 2015
You should pity yourself, Nigerians knows what is best for them.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by tunde1200(m): 5:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Like husband like wife,shameless people is this how ISLAM thought you.
Disgraced
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by obailala(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2015
truefact:

This is where some most ND people keep getting it wrong. Most of the missing moneys in question were looted by non-NDeltans. Go and take a look at the subsidy scam list. Just because GEJ is president, you automatically think the money is now being stolen by NDeltans and therefore they should be allowed. Myopia is ur case!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by shehuAO: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
She wants to make a name in the social media my brother,if not who is this Idiot to question the integrity of a president from asking for whopping sum of s.20 billion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? / Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.