Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 AM

Receive Your Rain Of Testimony. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Receive Your Rain Of Testimony. (412 Views)

Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / The Six Type Of Testimony Givers In A Typical Naija Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Receive Your Rain Of Testimony. by uchkochi(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2015
ENOUGH OF THE RAIN OF DELAYS AND DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR OWN RAIN OF TESTIMONY IS ABOUT TO FALL.

I can hear the sound of abundance of rain about to fall on you today. Are you prepared for it? It is called the rain of testimony. It will so wet you that no one will doubt the truth that God has visited you.

The cloud is gathering for your own sake. Today the rain must fall on you, your house-hold and your business. God who delights in the well being of His children is rejoicing already. Why? Because His name is about to be glorified. He did it for Sarah by giving her Isaac, He did it for Hannah by giving her Samuel. He will do it for you today.

The flood gates of heaven is opened now, the rain is starting now, this rain of testimony will fall forever. The bible says in Ecclesiastes 3:11 that it is what the LORD does that lasts forever. You may have been stopped before from getting your heart desires and it now looks as if it is too late. And you are even saying to yourself that if it comes you will not rejoice because time has passed. Hear this, God is the author of time, He can restore wasted years, He can restore time. He does so by giving you speed to overtake all those that have gone ahead of you. I need to stop now, because your rain is falling I have to get set for my own. I almost forgot, this same rain of blessing falling on you will become a rain of vengeance on your enemies. Thank you Jesus for this unending rain of testimonies.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Nigerians, Africans And The World! Buhari's Victory, Jonathan’ / Transformed By The New Creation / Is Homosexuality Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.