Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle (71390 Views)

A Church In The USA Decorated With Biafran Flag And Colours / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Rotimi47: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
PointB:
Turning and turning in the widening gyre,
The falcon cannot not hear the falconer.
Things Nigeria fall apart,
The center cannot hold

... it is coming.
bring your best quick so that a dog that think because her ability to bark makes her stronger than a full grown adult lion; please it is better for you to start you rubbish now as the tension is still high so that we can all get over with it. Be men & come out with all you gat & let the Federal give you all they gave in such a way that in such a war that no one from your side will ever contemplate this nonsense again as you won't be treated kindly like 1970. Never again! I thought people are Wise now but it seems some still prefer massive destruction which most people won't mind handing over to them but I am only worried about the innocent ones among their people.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by NDPVF(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
lordhugo:
Biafran flag is Green, Black and Red and not Black, Red and green!

All of you are dumbasses!

are they the same thing?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2351527_d2e40ed7e4baef0e7eb716885f45cd20l_jpeg57edb1a42e99b8de4b7e572322a02add
whatever!.
All we are saying is that,we are about to determine our identity.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
lordhugo:
Biafran flag is Green, Black and Red and not Black, Red and green!

All of you are dumbasses!

are they the same thing?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2351527_d2e40ed7e4baef0e7eb716885f45cd20l_jpeg57edb1a42e99b8de4b7e572322a02add

look at the leopard hide (2 of them) and the ivory..... shine your eyes guy.
This symbolism is a new dimension..... after the secret meeting he had with MASSOB leader

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by lexy2014: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
NDPVF:
Thanks a milion times.
Truth is that,an avarage Southsouthner now knows that our future is quite bleak in the entity called Nigeria.
I took part in the creek struggle before i opted out due to some personal reasons.our purpose wasn't to opt out of Nigeria,but now,with what am seeing,this second phase will leave people in doubt as to what will happen.
so what are u seeing?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:
Asari carry go, nothing do you, let Buhari fly boko haram flag at Aso rock from MAY 29th.

If I can find the Biafran flag I would fly in it my house in Edo state, we were conned in the Mid-West to support one Nigeria in 1967.
"One Nigeria" is the biggest scam of Nigeria's minorities to date, the Hausas (to a lesser extent the Yorubas) are the ones that need one Nigeria.
What has Edo got to do with Biafra?..anyway,na you and your people go go join biafra..

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by philips70(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:
It seems this could be a ploy to destabilize the polity , some sort of distraction, just like the emergence of Boko Haram for the incoming govt

They will be crushed like flies and mosquitos. Ask Uwazuruike. The only man who had the liver could not do it and Asari is a businessman.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by OAM4J: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
PointB:

Mathematics brothers, mathematics!

In Mathematics,we were thought when a problem is 'complex' we simplify it. It usually involve breaking the problem into smaller parts, and solving those smaller parts.

Nigeria was NEVER one, and NEVER meant to be one.

Nigeria need to be simplified i.e. divided into smaller parts!

1. I dont see the possibility of the things you are yearning for coming to be peacefully. Not in the present day Nigeria and not with those who are in control of the center.

2. In the event of seeking it violently / by force; are you prepared for the cost? Both during and after. Apart from the lost of lives, are Igbos prepared to lose all their investments outside Igboland? I doubt!
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by philips70(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:
It seems this could be a ploy to destabilize the polity , some sort of distraction, just like the emergence of Boko Haram for the incoming govt

They will be crushed like flies and mosquitos. Ask Uwazuruike. The only man who had the liver could not do it and Asari is a businessman. Only 3 arrests and they will all quit this illegal business.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Stanbeto: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
na dem sabi oo grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by eCollynzo: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:

look at the leoapard hide (2 of them) and the ivory..... shine your eyes guy
Then he must have gotten his own version of the Biafran flag.
Anyway Asari's people are not part of Biafra, he alone cannot determine the direction of his people.
Biafra should be a purely Igbo thing else it will NEVER work.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by lordhugo(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:

look at the leopard hide (2 of them) and the ivory..... shine your eyes guy.
This symbolism is a new dimension..... after the secret meeting he had with MASSOB leader

Did an online scrub and the flag belongs to the Sierra Leone Independence Party Youth Section

Either that or its just his personal flag akin to a coat of arm something

or,

HE HAS A BAD TAILOR!
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
The flag on the right close to dokubo is not a bianfran flag, it belongs to ijaw youth council (IYC). Please confirm.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by tonychristopher: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
ifeness:

We Yorubas are ok. We are ready to live and mix with anyone because we know that is the way forward. You want to become an Island? So be it! But remember the Igbos are the ones who need to appreciate their home-town and not fight for positions in other people's domain. Majority of you hardly stay in the locations you call Biafra anyway.

Why ...are they not nigerian now.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ralphlauren(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ezemust:
correction.2million Igbo civilians.de cant face the Biafran Army

and why did this your so called 'dreaded biafram army' not do anything to defend the 2 million innocent civilians that were casualities of the war thanks to Ojukwu's selfish ambitions?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ilekeh(f): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
PETA should come and see his animal rigs.

Anyway, this is great news.

Lump them together and kill two birds with one stone. ND violence can be revisited on Biafra and vise versa.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ilekeh(f): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:
The children of cowards and hates who are too timid to emancipate themselves and achieve self determination will start cursing soon.

Yorubas fight for your own country. ..Nigeria is not a country. ..

Children of online bravery, how are you fighting for your own country?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by tonychristopher: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
toogentle:

Shame will befall all of you who wish Nigeria to fall apart. Nigeria will stand. We will be better. There nothing the devil can do to stop a better Nigeria

Shame on u

Relationship isn't by force

We want to stay away

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PointB: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
OAM4J:

1. I dont see the possibility of the things you are yearning for coming to be peacefully. Not in the present day Nigeria and not with those who are in control of the center.

2. In the event of seeking it violently / by force; are you prepared for the cost? Both during and after. Apart from the lost of lives, are Igbos prepared to lose all their investments outside Igboland? I doubt!

1. I see the possibility

2. No one need to lose any investment. Such can always be protected by treaty. In anycase, if there is going to be loss of lives, it will be spontaneous and all sides will lose. Maybe since you don't see the possibility of peaceful dissolution, you might also be affected by the violence. cheesy

Bottom line, it's not by force to live together with Yorubas in same country!
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Charly68: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
I rember this man almost ram mental in the prison when OBJ took hold of him. With GMB as CIC he will run out of the country if he messes up this time around . He must mistake a General for a civilian .Democracy or no Democracy everybody must obey the law this time around
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by reborn1: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
[s]
Mogidi:
Asari carry go, nothing do you, let Buhari fly boko haram flag at Aso rock from MAY 29th.

If I can find the Biafran flag I would fly in it my house in Edo state, we were conned in the Mid-West to support one Nigeria in 1967.
"One Nigeria" is the biggest scam of Nigeria's minorities to date, the Hausas (to a lesser extent the Yorubas) are the ones that need one Nigeria.
[/s]

Look at this short devil shouting Yoruba, the tribalist nonentity is always quick to shout Yoruba everywhere, you better go beg your family for doing you this way.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by NDPVF(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
e

listen up .

keep off . i gave it to you okay 1 akwa ibomite impersonator .

1) impersonator 1 urhobo man

2) impersonator 2 akwa ibomite .

lets grove on . mister d.j n# 3 punch line . grin grin grin

Whats wrong with you?.
Do i look like a coward who hide under fake identity?.post where i claim Urhobo anywhere in nairaland,and lets shame the devil.mtchww!.get out.unam ikot.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by toronto10(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
ramdris:
I pity his dozen plus children. Mtcheew!

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by NDPVF(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
e

listen up .

keep off . i gave it to you okay 1 akwa ibomite impersonator .

1) impersonator 1 urhobo man

2) impersonator 2 akwa ibomite .

lets grove on . mister d.j n# 3 punch line . grin grin grin

Whats wrong with you?.
Do i look like a coward who hide under fake identity?.post where i claim Urhobo anywhere in nairaland,and lets shame the devil.mtchww!.get out.unam ikot..
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ilekeh(f): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Just wondering why una keep mentioning Yoruba for this kinda thread.

Do Igbos want Yorubas to fight their battle ni?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Mmayor(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:
We have become too deep to segregate. I believe with the older generation phasing out, the ugly tribal factor will phase out as well...

I pray that happens o though I doubt it will. not with the way this so-called leaders of tomorrow are calling each others tribe names on NL
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PointB: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
toogentle:

Shame will befall all of you who wish Nigeria to fall apart. Nigeria will stand. We will be better. There nothing the devil can do to stop a better Nigeria

Why do you want us to live together? What's your morbid fear?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yorubas hate igbo, yorubas hate igbos, yorubas hate igbo. I have a difficult time seeing this hate considering a large percent of igbos are comfortably and permanently enjoying their lives in the southwest.

Or am I missing something?

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ilekeh(f): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Look at this short devil shouting Yoruba, the tribalist nonentity is always quick to shout Yoruba everywhere, you better go beg your family for doing you this way.

The thing surprise me.

Igbos are too afraid to declare Biafra ....... They want Yorubas to fight their battles.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by oluspencer(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Asari is a rich smart kid who's toying with ur head. He said his fighting for emmacipation of ijaw. He built a private university without having a single lecture hall in otueke university, he does not have a single scholarship but he can purchase guns and bullet. Well some people are born to serve sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / Protest At National Assembly For El-Rufai’s Ministerial Disqualification (Pix) / Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.