Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY (1713 Views)

Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) / Boy With Huge Head And Narrow Eyes Worshipped As Hindu God / OMG!! This Indian Teenager Is Worshipped As God Because He Has A Seven Inch Tail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by 247tops(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2015
The baby boy, who is yet to be named, was born with four legs and four arms, is believed by locals to be the reincarnation of Hindu God Ganesha. Ganesha is one of the most iconic and widely-worshipped of the millions of deities in the Hindu religion and is represented as an elephant with four arms. Medical experts on the other hand that the extra limbs are the result of a birth defect from an underdeveloped conjoined twin. Not everybody is buying the scientific explanation. Kuntalesh Pandey, a worshipper who travelled 115km to take a look of the unusual baby boy, said: “When a friend first sent me a picture I wrote it off as a photoshopped but when he confirmed that it is real I came to see the baby straight away.” A relative of the child said: “The nurses said he was badly deformed but I could see that this was a sign from God. In fact, this is a miracle, it’s God’s baby. Indian God’s have extra limbs just like this.”

The current condition of the baby's mother, Ureda Khatun, is unknown. The baby is not the first to be worshipped by Hindus in recent times. Last year, Arshid Ali Khan, 13, who was born with a seven-inch tail, announced he was considering having it removed - despite being worshipped as a deity. He is believed by many Hindus to be an incarnation of the Hindu monkey god Hanuman.

http://247tops..com/2015/04/photo-baby-born-with-four-sets-of-limbs.html

Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by shakazuldadon: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2015
i knew it was india even before opening

1 Like

Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by delishpot: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2015
The poor, poor child
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by midasbliss(f): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2015
If Not India... Who? Weird Things Happens In Dat Country Alot.
Everything Is A god To Dem

1 Like

Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by tinuolababy(f): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2015
shakazuldadon:
i knew it was india even before opening
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by Emteebee(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
If you laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky. Then you are a hypocrite Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by An2elect2(f): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emteebee:
If you laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky. Then you are a hypocrite Christian.

your point? undecided
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by An2elect2(f): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
What a child, what a country.
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by Emteebee(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
An2elect2:

your point? undecided
Did I write in tongues ?
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by seeteazain(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
An2elect2:
What a child, what a country.
Innocent child
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by menesheh(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
All these bizarre events is pointing somewhere

That all Gods are man made due to man's curiousity for protection and the marvels that seemed designed.
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ganesha had an Elephant trunk & 1 asshole(Anus), unlike the boy.

Indian God indeed grin
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by seeteazain(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Zoharariel:
Ganesha had an Elephant trunk & 1 asshole(Anus), unlike the boy.

Indian God indeed grin
Hehehe....abeg make Indian peeps no see u o
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by An2elect2(f): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emteebee:

Did I write in tongues ?

may be undecided cos i don't know what you driving at with that undecided
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by An2elect2(f): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
seeteazain:

Innocent child

Indeed.
Re: Photo: Baby Born With Four Sets Of Limbs Worshipped As DEITY by Emteebee(m): 12:45am On Apr 28, 2015
An2elect2:

may be undecided cos i don't know what you driving at with that undecided
With what pls ?

(1) (Reply)

Compare 2016 Terrifying Prophecies From Mega Nigerian Prophets! Read! / Justification By Faith Vs Works! / A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.