Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Do You Agree With This??(pix) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree With This??(pix) (58783 Views)

Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by NICENEDU29: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Any lady wey support that kind useless idea, na okuko (fowl) sense she get. So she no fit reason wella.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Vision4God: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Never!... 80%
Even my wife, I can't. What will I spend on the children then
j

haaahh... severussnape, u spend on her u automatically spendin on d children.
If u trust ur wife y not.
I know of a man hus wife is his bank acc. His atms are virtually always wt his wife.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lovexme:
We keep seeing 'broke ass guys'. Where are the broke ass girls?

Abi na only men come this world come suffer? undecided

Lol them dey here to dey lick una yash lol

Hehehe u made me laugh tho
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Mbediogu(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
dharay88:
angry in ur dreams kitnah.

Unless u ladies are ready to do dsame...
80% wat? No loud am bae. undecided

A swahili king Ongo m' Labafango had 80 wives and spent 80 percent of his income on them. Count him a real man because he had 744 children all by himself. He completed his circle every 3 months. Unless you can match, there is noh justification to yield 80 percent of anything to any fvcking XX phenotype.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by lovely17(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
are you kidding 80% so as a student with 100k as allowance i should give my woman 80k the weed op took this afternoon must be expired and some girls can open their mouth and support enemies of progress angry
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by silentboy26(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Story 4 da gods]
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

and you no call me
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by jaylorde(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
i dey mador maybe d OP meant 8%
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Sierusvirus(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
The first question you need to ask yourelf as a girl.
1. Can I spend 80% of my salary or earnings on my husband or even 50% at least to appreciate him.

Gone are those days a woman just collect, cos if you don't give you can't get.
You've gotten the same opportunities the guys have by going to school and hoping to get work and help your husband.
What are you bringing to the table?
The present conditioning in these country doesn't need house wife's again.
It doesn't rule out the fact that the man should not take care of his family/ responsibilities , he knows that very well but you shouldn't tell him what to do or make him spend all or 80% of his salary on you then what is the faith of the children he brought into this world b/c from all indication, you as the woman is not thinking about it but just yourself alone which to me is a very bad and sinful thought.

The early she starts thinking of what she's bringing to the table in order to assist the man shows she's a wife material and not a gf praying to be converted to a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by onoja12: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
What percent should women spend on there men?

kitnah:
Okay,someone posted this on twitter with the caption 'major attribute of a real man,unlike some broke ass dude',and bingo,they all went ballistic on her.

Now,the question is 'do you agree with this'??

Cc
Rokiatu
Lala247
Mirexxx
briee

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by joe4christ(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cant settle for a gold digger, then tomorrow she will still have the guts to shout at the top of her voice that she contributed immensely to my success.

God punish devil!

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Macmilla(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:
Yes completely

Who else would he spend it on ..

*sips tea*
Keep dreaming.

But on a more serious note, if a man spends 80% of his money on you, I'm guessing his family that raised him should hit blazes, right? And the remaining 20% will serve for himself, his bills, his savings, his investments, his daily expenses, etc, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Never!... 80%
Even my wife, I can't. What will I spend on the children then

Abi o , what about your aged parents , siblings in need , cousins and your very good friends
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

His woman is his family
80% woman 10% family 10% himself ..

And what percentage of her wealth should she spend on him ?

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Abi o , what about your aged parents , siblings in need , cousins and your very good friends
Gbam!... The highest I can spend on her is 35%,If she doesn't like it, let her jump into the lagoon. grin grin grin
Na joke o
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
jamex93:

80%

na diamond dey in between her legs ni

it cant fit work jor

if 4% no do, make she leave

You sef stingy , make am 8% , at least you have doubled it
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
KingTom:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwwww angry
Correct guy! grin
Make the girl go enter lagoon if she no gree. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Lovexme(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Sha no go let pubic hair hang for inbetween teeth tongue
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by tk4rd: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

His woman is his family
80% woman 10% family 10% himself ..
The woman is a sitddon-dey-look woman.. And de guy and "family" may just go and Hang-Themselves.. U see ur Life naa.?
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Macmilla(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
bakila:

The seriousness with which you delivered the comment. 80% is too high. In reality though, men spend 50% of their earnings on their women.
I don't know if you are a guy, but assuming you are. Assuming you earn 500k per month, do you spend 250k monthly on ur woman? If you do, then the words that will describe ur stupidity have not been invented.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by tk4rd: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
kitnah:

For your upkeep na

It's high time,ladies should be appreciated

80% or else tongue
Or else wat.??
Go find something doing jarre

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Yemidaniels(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Any day she discuss this sharing formula I'll agree wf her but after 3 months I'm 100 percent sure that she will wake me up by 3:00 Am and beg for eight '8' percent ...
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
80%??
Nitori kinni

I swear that kind man no get future
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by tunnary(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
So a man should luv his wife more dan himself eh
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by bakila: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Macmilla:

I don't know if you are a guy, but assuming you are. Assuming you earn 500k per month, do you spend 250k monthly on ur woman? If you do, then the words that will describe ur stupidity have not been invented.
You should not have brought stupidity into your comment. Go back and read my comment again and come back to apologise for your inappropriate language. Are your sisters, mother, grandmother, wife, daughters and other female relations not your women? Do you ever calculate how much you spend on them in providing education, comfort and future security for particularly your children who may be female.
I am waiting for that apology, mister quick quick type response and mention.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by bakila: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vision4God:
j

haaahh... severussnape, u spend on her u automatically spendin on d children.
If u trust ur wife y not.
I know of a man hus wife is his bank acc. His atms are virtually always wt his wife.
Seems like i know that man too and he was a banker for that matter.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Walemi1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
80% is a little 2 much.Perhaps 70 if ah don't have children yet.When I have children they will take like 70%.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by smartigo: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
the broke guys have arrived. grin grin grin grin
what is so broke about this comment? Are you for real or you r just kidding?

Do you understand maths? I mean the real implication of 0.8 of ur salary on a woman? What happens to tithe, children,urself n etcetera? What does the woman do with hers?
I knw u r catching fun jare. So let me play along. If I may ask, like what will she be doing with the money every month. Teach me to be romantic. grin grin grin
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Macmilla(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
bakila:

You should not have brought stupidity into your comment. Go back and read my comment again and come back to apologise for your inappropriate language. Are your sisters, mother, grandmother, wife, daughters and other female relations not your women? Do you ever calculate how much you spend on them in providing education, comfort and future security for particularly your children who may be female.
I am waiting for that apology, mister quick quick type response and mention.
I must admit I misinterpreted ur comments, but no apologies just yet.
First, the sentence that had 'stupidity' in it, also had 'if'. So it's a conditional statement and unless you met those conditions, I never insulted you.
Secondly, I understand ur point about "women", but let's look at it this way. If you spend 50% of ur income on the women in ur life, it will only be fair to spend 50% also on the men in ur life. Heck, you have a father, brothers, male cousins, nephews, friends, male children, etc. They need education, comfort and security too. If that is the case, you are left with nothing for urself, ur bills, ur investments, etc.
Prove me wrong and you will have ur apologies.
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Psalmwise(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rubbish

hissed wen I saw d pix

such wife wud get spiritual fisical attack from her in laws
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by skondo09(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
if i hear?
if i try she n d children 50%, my parents 15%, d rest 4 myself, no b me dey do d wrk
Re: Do You Agree With This??(pix) by Brytawon(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
On his wife, not just any woman. Because a gf can walk out the door anytime.
So rokiatu are you really married?? A curious fan asking...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.