Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ambassadors And World Leaders Rush To Meet Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassadors And World Leaders Rush To Meet Buhari (20983 Views)

Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta / President-Elect Buhari Received 15 Ambassadors And The President Of Chad(Pics). / APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambassadors And World Leaders Rush To Meet Buhari by Rossikk(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ologunjude:
Reading what most of these countries say about Nigeria , the praises and respect! I almost shared a tear. Very emotional. Greedy leaders have dealt a big blow on Nigeria, once a power house in the whole of Africa.

STILL A POWERHOUSE MR MAN. IN FACT WE ARE BIGGER NOW, WITH AFRICA'S LARGEST ECONOMY.
Re: Ambassadors And World Leaders Rush To Meet Buhari by Bamoha(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Positiveminds:
You people should learn to summarize things. For a useless thread like this, an epistle is most undeserving of ones time.

*Walks out *.
tongue it made fp
Re: Ambassadors And World Leaders Rush To Meet Buhari by Jaypea98: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
Biko !!

Buhari should not meet anymore people.

Let them meet him after he is sworn in ad has control of security.

The gods please protect our president elect.
Long time no see sir. I asked the mods to rescucitate one your topics but they refused.But yet we see stupid topics repeatedly uploaded on to FP needlessly.
I intend to create a thread inorder to redirect interested members back to the thread by providing the link.
That thread must not die
Re: Ambassadors And World Leaders Rush To Meet Buhari by Sigo86(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
jack67:
i hear say harry-bubu, baba one chance get long dick, na true?

U get brain @all sad angry
Re: Ambassadors And World Leaders Rush To Meet Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Acidosis:
Of course, Boko haram and the campaigners of bringbackourgirls crew have been paid off.

Sahara Reporters, TVC News, APC Radio, APC situation & data centres have been paid off. No more propaganda & e-concortions from the agents of darkness.

Buhari & Tinubu's dreams have been realised.

The international communities are, henceforth, free to troop in...
you sound like a frustrated infant that was denied bossom milk by the mother..
Re: Ambassadors And World Leaders Rush To Meet Buhari by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
mygee2:
i think u were born out of wed lock because u momma is a hoe
how is it ur concern? pls go and die
Re: Ambassadors And World Leaders Rush To Meet Buhari by somtookeke(m): 5:09am On Jan 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident / Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue / Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.