Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:56 PM

Skype Business On The GO... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skype Business On The GO... (1387 Views)

How I Make One Million Naira From 200 Naira Business On Campus / How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only / Advice! I Want To Start A Business On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skype Business On The GO... by inas911(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Are you on Skype Or Whatsapp? If you are, Congratulations.

Are you really interested in making money in the hospitality sector in Nigeria? in 2014, over 20 billion Naira was made in the hospitality sector.

Let discuss how you and i can be part of this national cake this 2015.

Oya see my skype ID...... "Ofemzy" and Whatsapp number 08159556576

We would look at issue like

1. Making money selling hotel technologies
2. Car Hiring services
3. Airport Pick-up services
4.Other secrets!! Other Secrets!!!

Lets start chating......
Re: Skype Business On The GO... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
an insight. into what the business is about would be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Skype Business On The GO... by tempem: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Going with the guy above me.
Re: Skype Business On The GO... by inas911(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
jcmaiah:
an insight. into what the business is about would be appreciated

Good... Like i said, its all about making money in the hospitality sector or Industry. Hope you know what the hospitality industry is all about? Hope you know how much they contribute to an economy? Hope you know its got investors ?

If you know nothing about this... i will kindly advise you make Goggle you friend.
Re: Skype Business On The GO... by inas911(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
10 Nairalanders already... The chat is on as we speak.. Join us and get this vital Info.
Re: Skype Business On The GO... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
inas911:

Good... Like i said, its all about making money in the hospitality sector or Industry. Hope you know what the hospitality industry is all about? Hope you know how much they contribute to an economy? Hope you know its got investors ?

If you know nothing about this... i will kindly advise you make Goggle you friend.
Hmm, bros you wan carry style yab me? Which one be if know what hospitality be? Na wa for you o. Any way, what you have said so far doesn't give me an insight as per how and what I need and will do to make money using Skype as you said earlier. Drop the bomb here so that we know if its what interests us before committing into it.
Re: Skype Business On The GO... by inas911(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
jcmaiah:

Hmm, bros you wan carry style yab me?

I no yab you ooo my brother. But read the heading of this post... "Skype business on the Go"... If you wan hear the koko.. balling to Skype. Only for interested people on Skype not on Nairaland. People have Joined and they know whats up... No be by force. Thanks
Re: Skype Business On The GO... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
inas911:

I no yab you ooo my brother. But read the heading of this post... "Skype business on the Go"... If you wan hear the koko.. balling to Skype. Only for interested people on Skype not on Nairaland. People have Joined and they know whats up... No be by force. Thanks
Hmm, if I download this Skye finish you come talk buying of manual ee , I go do you wetin Nwike do Amaechi. Meanwhile drop your Skype ID.

1 Like

Re: Skype Business On The GO... by blueman21: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
here;s my skype - hamiltono
Re: Skype Business On The GO... by inas911(m): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
blueman21:
here;s my skype - hamiltono
I already accepted your request....
Re: Skype Business On The GO... by franzis(m): 5:40am On Apr 28, 2015
franzis009
Re: Skype Business On The GO... by inas911(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2015
franzis:
franzis009

Just added you.... Accept the request.
Thanks
Re: Skype Business On The GO... by inas911(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2015
6 new Users as at this morning... You are all welcome. Are you on Skype.. ?
Come Join us
Re: Skype Business On The GO... by inas911(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2015
Whatsapp number add... Got a lot of people saying they dont have skype. This is my Whatsapp 08159556576. Lets talk business....

(1) (Reply)

Neat Vita Foam @ Awoof Price!! 16k(abuja Maraba) / How To Open, Verify, Fund A Paypal Account In Nigeria / Pls How Profitable Is Plantain Chips Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.