Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. (1025 Views)

M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / Mzee Leslie Says M.I Influences Him With His Rap Skills (2) (3) (4)

M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by Wizkoko(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chocolate City rapper, MI has advised popular
rapper, Olamide, not to consider himself
successful yet.
The Bad Belle rap act gave the advise while
responding to Osagie Alonge's question,
"What advise do you have for someone like
Olamide, who isn’t signed to any label but has
continued to remain relevant in the music
scene?" at the recently held Nigerian
Entertainment Conference.
In his words, 'If I met Olamide today, I would
tell him not to consider himself as successful
yet. Success takes a long time. Recently, I
discovered First Bank has been in existence for
over 120 years, that is success. Audu Maikori
is about to step down as CEO of a label after
10 years and the label will still continue, that
is success.
‘I would also advise him to hire people who
have more knowledge than him and build a
structure around them ,' he said

well to me Olamide is successful and M.I just wants Olamide to hire him, judging from his last statement "i would advise him to hire people who have more knowledge than him". what do you think?
Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by IlorinFinest: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rubbish
Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by CountDracula(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why wud MI want olamide to hire him? U mus b a dulllard

Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by CountDracula(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wizkoko:

'If I met Olamide today, I would
tell him not to consider himself as successful
yet. Success takes a long time. Recently, I
discovered First Bank has been in existence for
over 120 years, that is success
If u dnt see a valid point here ure a morron
Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by EMMYLASHTINS(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Na dier palaba be dat
Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by Sandydayz(f): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
So he's successful because he's been in the industry for a long period of time.... undecided
That guy shouldn't ruin his reputation with silly comments....
Olamide is no 1 successful rapper I know in Nigeria, so he should go and focus more on his music rather than judging.... My point though....
Olamide bado.... tongue
Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by shaboti: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
^ ^ number one in which country? Hian
Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
To be successful is all about legacy
Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by Limerick: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:
Why wud MI want olamide to hire him? U mus b a dulllard
lmao, hire him to do WHAT? Should be the question really!!!
Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by Limerick: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sandydayz:
So he's successful because he's been in the industry for a long period of time.... undecided
Olamide is no 1 successful rapper I know in Nigeria, so he should go and focus more on his music rather than judging.... My point though....
Olamide bado.... tongue
not just being in the industry for a LNG period of time, but also achieving a great deal and impacting lives positively.
Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2015
"Success" means different things to different people!

If you look at it from one angle, olamide has tasted success. Nd if you look at it from another, he's not even close to being successful!

Same goes to even M.I the speaker as well!
Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by CountDracula(m): 6:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Limerick:
lmao, hire him to do WHAT? Should be the question really!!!
Dats true but I was so too confused by the ridiculousness of his conspiracy theory to think straight
Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by Limerick: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2015
CountDracula:

Dats true but I was so too confused by the ridiculousness of his conspiracy theory to think straight
lwkm this grammar don confuse me cheesy

Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by Wizkoko(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
"Success" means different things to different people!

If you look at it from one angle, olamide has tasted success. Nd if you look at it from another, he's not even close to being successful!

Same goes to even M.I the speaker as well!

for your mind you talk Wetin make sense?
Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by Wizkoko(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2015
Sandydayz:
Olamide bado.... tongue

i love your opinion
Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by Wizkoko(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2015
shaboti:
^ ^ number one in which country? Hian

in Nigeria
Re: M.I Said Olamide Is Not A Successful Rapper. by Wizkoko(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2015
CountDracula:
If u dnt see a valid point here ure a morron

is the MI successful?

Check Who's Got The Swagga Brag! Gynad The Next In Line / |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]-Quarter-Finals= Jason21 Vs Obesemf|**| / Give ur judgement. : Crude Vs J-unit in "the beat down '08" tourney