Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,764 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions (28497 Views)

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions / I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Suspect33(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
keep calm and date a foreign chick til u get old and cant fuuuuck again cheesy cheesy
undecided
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by xynniey(f): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
please endeavour to tell ur hubby to be on time. why are you guys being too mean? so far as u straff your gf she has done an abortion twice or more wit or witot ur knwledge. so guys except u marry a virgin, u all stand a risk of marrying smone who has done an abortion before.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by duchez(m): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
I hope this is not the girl i know...cos i know of a girl who's had at least 7 abortions (what she confessed to me, it could be higher) and she looks as innocent as a white dove. Girls of nowadays sha...
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
afo ame yem ikor ooooo

Akpaniko ke ami ke type. Mbosidiongo se ntang mmodo.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by komzyb(f): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Akpaniko ke ami ke type. Mbosidiongo se ntang mmodo.

ok broda..song idem o
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by chuks87(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Andyblaze returns?.... nod ur head if u knw wat i mean..
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by lexaydfg(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
You want advice abi....
Dnt tell him anything, you know what you should?

GO AND HANG YOURSELF BITCH

Cuz u're a murderer and deserve to die.

7 abortions that 2o much
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by komzyb(f): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
See how trickish our girls can be,after killing as much as you could,then you have the gut to come here to state it out, Okeee,that was the reason why this girl in Nigeria want to marry me at all cost,she might be from the same clan as well. No wonder many Nigerian girls are single...I will only marry a virgin Nigerian girl or else Tehran will be my next destination.

Nonesense.
who asked u were u want to marry from??
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by menxer: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
some things are better left unsaid.
what he doesn't know won't bother him.
bury the matter with the past and move on with ur life.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by iluvmoscow(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tell the truth and he'll surely disappear. He has no business with your past.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:

kettle calling pot black..haven't u lost count of your's?
Idi ishi ka awene!

HE-GOAT
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by IamOdin: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

HE-GOAT

hw may he help u?
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Hila12(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
You better tell him, otherwise the marriage go be like hot yam for mouth
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
kitan24hrs:

http://www.punchng.com/spice/love-series/im-dating-12-men-ive-had-seven-abortions/

YOU SEE YOUR LIFE.

YOU ABORT A WHOLE GENERATION

YOU WON MARRY THE GUY

IF YOU NO FIT COME BORN PINKIN FOR FUTURE, YOU GO DEY BLAME YOUR VILLAGE WHICH.

AS FOR ME AND MY LIFE, NEVER WILL, I REPEAT, NEVER WILL I TOAST, DATE, NOT TALK LESS OF MARRY A NIGERIA WOMEN.

I EITHER MARRY A GHANA, CAMERON OR TONGO WOMAN OR I DIE SINGLE
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by babsnuel(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
hnahn seven abortion..babe i fear u oo
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by tall2ce(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
that's y I like the Hausa girls they marry early and dey stay last in their husband's ous
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by starlingbawa(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Early twenties and 12 guys thus far, I know of girls who at that age have been intimate with far more guys!!!
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by zhad(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
shey nah new thing, believe me the husband self don nack 30 ladies and himself can't count the abortion wey him don do for ladies. buh no mind me!!! abi fortune teller
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by eightsin(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Just 12 men and u had 7 abortions? When some girls date over 50 and had only one abortion. Swhoo.u careless o
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nwa4Jesus:
U beta just keep that to ur self and face ur life. Its only God u can confess ur sins to. Don't be carried away by ur love to him except ur ready to lose. But first go to hospital for check up esplly for ur womb blc 7 abortion no be 7 sex. But wait ooo ur early 20's and has dated 12men pls when did u start to date? Repent and embress Jesus

Coming from the mouth of an experience abortionist
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by damajoski: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
You can tell him...but only if you are Dangote's daughter.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by starlingbawa(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
who asked u were u want to marry from??

You sound pained, but why?

He's got a right to his opinion and you should respect that!

I'm sure you'd agree?
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Yunnyp1: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
girl and there bad deed na wa ooo, 12men and 7 abortion ...
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by FestusCool: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Whether 1 abortion, 7 or 10, if you've had to do this in the past you dont have right to cast a stone. All sins must be repented of. You need the grace of God but you've got to open up. If he's meant for you he will still marry you.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by andyanders: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Op, for we are all sinners,go on your kneels and confess to God and ask for forgiveness.Only God can forgive you and not man.
If we say we have no sin, we are lairs.Nigerians find it hard to forgive and the moment you confess, he might use your words against you any day. In a civilized society, it is nothing but here, he will make out something out of it. Only a man with Christ that can stomach such and allow you be.

In this world, SECRET is the ONLY thing ONLY YOU know. If you even tell your mother or your father, he/she might use it against you one day.

For me as a human being, I ask you to go on your kneels, confess to God and ask for His mercy and grace to forgive you your past as a child and grant you another chance to have a baby because those children you aborted might be crying against you.

Never confess to him because he is a human and a pure black man where culture, religion and family matters.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Rnbstar: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Fool those whom you can. You are a psychopath with different personas...but you are not smart enough to cover your tracks. You had to be disgraced the last time to admit it.

Do u two know each other before?why dis XENOPHOBIC BRUHAHA
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by venatus25(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:

so saying the truth can be this painful grin
After you've used your truth to ruin her stay in this thread.

Anyway Sha, nothing spoil. grin
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by IamOdin: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
venatus25:

After you've used your truth to ruin her stay in this thread.

Anyway Sha, nothing spoil.

lolx..i didn't ruin her stay,she decided to leave.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Moana(f): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
kai embarassed
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by cap28: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tell him if you don't mind being kicked to the kerb.
undecided
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by kinibigdeal(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
7 abortion My wife to be must fall from heaven under my watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.