Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,324 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions (28509 Views)

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions / I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by lordyugo: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
As long as uv sincerely changed den wat he doesnt knw wont hurt him if ur womb is nt damaged.atimes u hide thins frm ur luvd ones to protect dem. Mst important thin is to forgive urself if nt ur life will nvr knw any peace. We kp teln girls bad life will always catch up to dem, no point makn urself a sex object for material things u cn work hard n get for urself
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Bowaley17(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
They keep jumping from one d¡ck to another not putting their future into consideration...
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by merit4: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
My dear, I will advice you let d truth die in you. Don't ever say it out. Cos if u tell him today, that may not stop him from marrying u cos d love is still 100%...still been freaked . What if after marriage u have a delay in conceiving...humm God forbid. He wl make u curse the day u were born. Even if u don't av delay...he wl never trust u again cos he is also human. The secret of life is most times ur life attracts what u are. Do you kw the number of abortions ur guy has done for other ladies too.
Just tell God to forgive u. Try to also forgive urself and forget cos it's ur past. Dont leave in the past. What you need to do now is to pray that your past life will never affect your tomorrow.

Cheers
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Emasel(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
I don't doubt this story,because it can actually be true.

In my final year in the university, I met a girl that had already committed 4 abortions at age 17. She looked so young and innocent and I was so shocked when I heard she had done four abortions for her boyfriend then. They were both jambites(1st year students) then living in the same hostel with me.

People say "husbands are scarce" but in actual sense "wives are even more scarce". Considering the way our young girls are living recklessly nowadays.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by masties2(f): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
I know a young girl with the same issue. Dating one good for nothing unemployed boy that she pratically feeds. The day she told me she had done 6 abortions for the boy, i was shocked beyond words. I guess i must have spoken my mind cos afterwards she gradually withdrew from me. Later on the boy came with a child a girl had for him without informing him. My young friend felt so bad she broke up or threatened to break up with d dude. undecided
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by luminousity(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
kitan24hrs:

Amen oo tanks adesid nice to meet you too lets chat add me 28c6e57a
You are systematically telling every dude on nairaland to add u abi..make I add u self but if u knw fine, off u go.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by olayinkaj2(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Some ladies wicked sha, so you don kill seven children? chai, I fear o. what if you marry and no children for the guy, I don't pray for that, na serious gbege o but the thing hard to talk o.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
ikombe:
12men 7 abortions undecided

i think dis gal should be stoned to death angry

Then be the first to do dat if you think you are spotless and without sin,,,,

1 Like

Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by leahcimzil: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
JESUS! at the end of the day sha, only God can judge us
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by kefedmayor: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
It is very sad at ur early 20s to ve dated 12 boys nd had 7 abortion. it doesn't tell well of u being a responsible girl even if u come frm a poor home. Den u thinki of telling him d truth abt ur past is digging ur own grave.let it die a death in ur heart if u dnt want to loose him. simple
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by NemzySeries(m): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2015
12men & 7abortion?........she shd av featured in d movie 12yrs a slave & 50 shades of grey grin
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by ideykwum: 6:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Thanks for saying it as it is! These ladies here are pretenders and hypocrites!

ceejayluv:
Sadly, that seems like an "average" modern chic..
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by ideykwum: 7:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Ntan akpaniko!!!

TheSonOfMark:

Akpaniko ke ami ke type. Mbosidiongo se ntang mmodo.

Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by ideykwum: 7:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Komzy, abadie?

komzyb:
who asked u were u want to marry from??
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by JaneKenedy: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2015
my dear, tell the truth and face the consequences now, cos if you keep shut and marry, u will live to regret. May be u go for fertility test first, if every thing is ok. then you tell ur fiancee, ask for his forgiveness and ask dead kids to forgive u too.....
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by ideykwum: 7:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Do you like moaning?

Just curious!

Moana:
kai embarassed
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by komzyb(f): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2015
ideykwum:
Komzy, abadie?

idioko o
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by cho25bc(f): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2015
U no dey use condom ni?
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Blazinraj01:
She didn't cook up any story, I read the story in yesterday's punch newspaper.
Bros,God bless you
Help me tell that son of mumu o
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by AyamDazey(f): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
IamOdin:

kettle calling pot black..haven't u lost count of your's?
Idi ishi ka awene!

grin grin grin
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
komzyb:
who asked u were u want to marry from??

I can never marry your kind;
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Moana(f): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
ideykwum:
Do you like moaning?

Just curious!

see your life
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by komzyb(f): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I can never marry your kind;
go and sit down
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by IamOdin: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
AyamDazey:

grin grin grin

lolxxx...
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
kitan24hrs:

http://www.punchng.com/spice/love-series/im-dating-12-men-ive-had-seven-abortions/

YA, u r a f.ucking loser! smiley))) dont know how to f.uck without unwanted pregnancies- dont f.uck at all!
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
ideykwum:
Ntan akpaniko!!!
[size=18pt] Ikpa, se ami do o. cheesy [/size]
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
komzyb:
go and sit down

Are you angry? I'm not the reason why you remain single for life.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by komzyb(f): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Are you angry? I'm not the reason why you remain single for life.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by ideykwum: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lol! It was an innocent question! Don't tell me that your naughty mind bent my question out of perspective? grin

Moana:
see your life
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Moana(f): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
ideykwum:
Lol! It was an innocent question! Don't tell me that your naughty mind bent my question out of perspective? grin

my naughty mind... why will i moan?
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by yomifowe(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
andyanders:
Op, for we are all sinners,go on your kneels and confess to God and ask for forgiveness.Only God can forgive you and not man.
If we say we have no sin, we are lairs.Nigerians find it hard to forgive and the moment you confess, he might use your words against you any day. In a civilized society, it is nothing but here, he will make out something out of it. Only a man with Christ that can stomach such and allow you be.

In this world, SECRET is the ONLY thing ONLY YOU know. If you even tell your mother or your father, he/she might use it against you one day.

For me as a human being, I ask you to go on your kneels, confess to God and ask for His mercy and grace to forgive you your past as a child and grant you another chance to have a baby because those children you aborted might be crying against you.

Never confess to him because he is a human and a pure black man where culture, religion and family matters.

Good point. Its only God that can forgive sins and true repentance is necessary for salvation to be consummated.

However, We all were sinners before Jesus Christ came. But after He died, we (whosoever believes and confesses His Lordship) ceased to be sinners. 2 Cor 5:17..
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by ideykwum: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
You can moan in pain or pleasure...Or in spiritual ecstasy. What's your take?

Moana:
my naughty mind... why will i moan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.