Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

$20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt (30193 Views)

Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter / Investor Flees Nigeria After Being Paid N32b For Vessels - Amaechi / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by calcal: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
The woman not alone, GEJ is very involved and that is the reason is playing cool.

5 Likes

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Run for your dare life o

3 Likes

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
lies,all lies
imagine this driver.you were assaulted and managed to escape from the would be assassins in the day time and you chose to sleep in the same car in the open through out the night.smh

3 Likes

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by tinuolababy(f): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Na wah o
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by DesChyko: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Green snake wey one man see dey turn to python overnight. (Igbo proverb).

1 Like

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Rhyle(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
I just recommend you take refuge in the Emir of Kano's palace. He will welcome someone like you to work together on the missing money and reveal the secret. It takes alot courage to reveal the truth even when one's life is treaten

3 Likes

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by isbish(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
angryChange has come. Things will get better. Meanwhile, pls guys how do u ever get to be the first to comment? The thing hard O! Even when I dey refresh my page to see new posts to quickly comment, many dudes don occupy the space. Na wawo!

2 Likes

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by AdeniyiA(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
$20bn DOLLARS! ! shocked shocked
NOT Naira oo... but DOLLARS shocked
20,000,000,000 × 200 = N4trn! shocked
that's Nigeria's annual budget!
May God punish our tormentors in this country angry

7 Likes

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by kuuljay(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
pdp is the cabal, if they start mentioning names you will be shocked to see hausa igbo and yorubas in it so nobody should think it's sectional

5 Likes

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
chuna1985:

premium times n their APC lies.

How won't it be a lie since it wasn't your father that was threatened

5 Likes

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by kingslly(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
So this driver doesnt knw the address of any police station in lagos abi and the safest place to sleep after being harassed by assassins suspected assassins is inside the car by the road side abi? This driver is not even qualified to lie judging frm the level of his I.Q...

3 Likes

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by tayork(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Fear for your life, killing someone to assassin is just like killing mosquito,they are heartless
to be sincere,jonathan administration really consist lot of corrupt people

2 Likes

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by JoBabs(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why †he hell would
1. you tell us †he name which u used †o save ur oga's number in †he first instance?
2. You let us know †hat ur oga likes †o go †o a club around ur area?
3. You let us knw †hat u drove pass sum junctions just because u don'† wanna intelligently lead †hem †o ur oga's house?

Whoever wants ur oga killed should hereby be ready †o suffer †he legal punishment for murder, therefore it would hereby be adviceable †o go and hide somewhere for a while pending †he time †he heat would die down, for †he chauFfeur and †he oga please don'† ever think of trying †o do Wђã† †he person who was ready †o testify †o Bola Ige's death did, please don'† ever betray †he integrity of †he westerners and Nigeria as a whole... Please kindly choose integrity oveR briberY.

And for our President-elect, I've always been a victim of discrimination cuz of my honesty and †hat has rendered me being unemployed, please Sir I'm among †hose who fasted and prayed throug thick and thin for you †o emerge †he winner, please don'† forget your promise sir 'CREATION OF JOBS'..

God bless †he Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by olayinkaj2(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
So many dirty fowl nyash go open by the time we begin probe this $20b.

1 Like

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
GMB please push for better protection for whistle blowers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by oyeludef(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Foolish nigerians obviously infected by d cluelessness of dis outgoing administration are trying to discredit d news because it was reported by premium times. D hired assasins were monitoring d vehicle and u expect d driver to go home? Come on

2 Likes

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
i suspect diezani!
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by sammhi(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
and the lies, lies nd lies continue just wat gullible Nigerians want to feed on........

2 Likes

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Seuncoded(f): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
God will shed over you... Abo olohun adaju loori yinn
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by stchinedu: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
doxime:
lies,all lies
imagine this driver.you were assaulted and managed to escape from the would be assassins in the day time and you chose to sleep in the same car in the open through out the night.smh
Just having same questions...There are so many things not right about the story. What if the driver took the car for runs at a wrong location, damaged the car and decided to cover up by lying? For common sense' sake, do we not have police stations or security posts again? Why did he choose to sleep inside the car in the open? Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by babasanti: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
@ OP u mean APC finally paid him money to go dark. That's good news for the propaganda party

2 Likes

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Adesege(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Read the story and i must say that journalists' independence is being treated.
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by CriticalThought: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
A lot of people keep talking like Diezani is the problem, you are all being distracted. She is only playing by the rules of the game while trying to bring positive change. Buhari can probe whoever he wants to, but if he goes after Diezani, it will not be because she did anything wrong but because they want to use her as a scapegoat. I am not saying she is innocent, but lets be serious, there is IBB, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Danjuma, Saraki and yet people think Diezani is the problem

1 Like

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Spidermon: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Snitches are liable to die young.
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Adesege(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Noted. But you should have gotten something doing before now.

No employer would employ an employee without 20years experience, you know.
JoBabs:
Why †he hell would
1. you tell us †he name which u used †o save ur oga's number in †he first instance?
2. You let us know †hat ur oga likes †o go †o a club around ur area?
3. You let us knw †hat u drove pass sum junctions just because u don'† wanna intelligently lead †hem †o ur oga's house?

Whoever wants ur oga killed should hereby be ready †o suffer †he legal punishment for murder, therefore it would hereby be adviceable †o go and hide somewhere for a while pending †he time †he heat would die down, for †he chauFfeur and †he oga please don'† ever think of trying †o do Wђã† †he person who was ready †o testify †o Bola Ige's death did, please don'† ever betray †he integrity of †he westerners and Nigeria as a whole... Please kindly choose integrity oveR briberY.

And for our President-elect, I've always been a victim of discrimination cuz of my honesty and †hat has rendered me being unemployed, please Sir I'm among †hose who fasted and prayed throug thick and thin for you †o emerge †he winner, please don'† forget your promise sir 'CREATION OF JOBS'..

God bless †he Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by EMANY01(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Stupid as stupid goes.
If the current government or agents of the government were after him or any ordinary nigerian for the matter he would have been long dead from the moment he began to tell his story and to be honest a goverment that wanted to off you will do it far more easily abroad than here in nigeria:
He is a low profile individual, hire a hitman for 10,000 -15,000 dollars tell them to make it look like a robbry gone bad. Doable.
Nigerians have really bad memories which is why any tom di(k and harry can spin fiction , relate events that took place only in their demented imaginations and are immediatly branded heroes.
Only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by nerodenero: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Is it possible that assassines won't recognise who they want to kill? I thought they would have seen picture and have first hand information about their mission. The story doesn't add up.

2 Likes

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Realdeals(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nigeria undecided
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by JoBabs(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Adesege:
Noted. But you should have gotten something doing before now.

No employer would employ an employee without 20years experience, you know.

Yes I definitely have something †hat I'm doing but not really professional in terms of †he pay, u know?
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Adesege(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
That's naija 4 u my broda. Let's hope this incoming govt will deliver beyond our expectations
JoBabs:

Yes I definitely have something †hat I'm doing but not really professional in terms of †he pay, u know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Temitope Aluko / Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Military Operation Against Boko Haram. Photo / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: 4 Methods Corrupt Nigerians Use To Steal Nigeria's Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.