Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) (6140 Views)

My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out / The Difference Between Men And Women When It Comes To Sex / 30 Funny Pictures Of Robert Mugabe And Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Some very hilarious pictures depicting differences between men and women

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by tochibaby(f): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
BORING!

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2015

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Basildvalour(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
All I can see is that, THEY NEED EACHOTHER
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
h

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
a

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
c

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by kpeteman(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
nice one
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by sinaj(f): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
d

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by zealot4me(f): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:
BORING!
Too hasty in conclusion
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by lomprico(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sooo very true!

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by tochibaby(f): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
justirich:

Too hasty in conclusion

Well, you were too slow in posting.

The first two pictures lacked humor and I spotted it out.
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
f

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

Well, you were too slow in posting.

The first two pictures lacked humor and I spotted it out.
Slow network and you were impatient. Also not every commenter shared your lack of humour opinion though.
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Basildvalour:
All I can see is that, THEY NEED EACHOTHER
yeah. very correct in life
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by tochibaby(f): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
justirich:

Slow network and you were impatient. Also not every commenter shared your lack of humour opinion though.

I wasn't impatient.
You posted just two pictures on the thread. I viewed the pictures and found that they didn't correlate with the topic of the thread.
I stated my opinion and that's all.

Next time you want to post you make sure you have strong network connection.
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

I wasn't impatient.
You posted just two pictures on the thread. I viewed the pictures and found that they didn't correlate with the topic of the thread.

Your opinion is welcomed but insisting on strong network connection to satisfy you is quite brash though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by allanphash7(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
how i always wish to be a woman

do u knw why?

na oloso i for be
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by tochibaby(f): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
justirich:

Your opinion is welcomed but insisting on strong network connection to satisfy you is quite brash though

I am not being brash, I am just stating the truth.
If you are not okay with it, it's non of my business.
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Arosa(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
It's funny cos it's true. grin grin grin
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by derrick333(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by eghos12(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
haha op nice grin
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by crixlight2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Incase
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by omniwater007: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
@op,good job!
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by proficienc(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
nice one
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Deiok(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
So true....
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Folakeme: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

Aunty Toch,na fight? undecided
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Krak(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

I wasn't impatient.

Why are you throwing tantrums on such a trivial issue?

Babe no kill yourself before your time o.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) by Menace2Society(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

Cool down joor undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? / I Found This Funny: The Moment Of Humility For All Men (picture Added) / This Is Why We Love Them #YorubaDemons. (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.