Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Help If You Are A Web Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help If You Are A Web Developer (970 Views)

Which Programming Pdfs Do You Recommend For A Web Developer? / The Best Path To Becoming A Web Developer / Please Help If You Are A Developer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help If You Are A Web Developer by oyadanoz: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
please friends i am new to programing, i am currently working on a project that requirs development, i am a programer and can build web page with html and css, i need a developer that can tutor me on php mysql and javascript. i am working on a social web project. please if you are intrested, i live in edo state benin city. you can drop your number or call me on 08145672280, i am redy to pay if the price is affordable please.
Re: Help If You Are A Web Developer by oyadanoz: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
lol
Re: Help If You Are A Web Developer by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
oyadanoz:
lol

Funny, how do you study? Start from one first.

Php is cool to start, learn how to code from hello world to the end, tons of programs for php can be found on YouTube

Mysql is a relational database management system, youtube is cool to answer your questions too

Java script, consult youtube

All tuts you need can be found there, download videos and practise when u have a problem paste on here I would be happy to help out, on c# asp.net, php and mysql

So I layed the pace, u do your homework

1 Like

Re: Help If You Are A Web Developer by oyadanoz: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
can all these php, sql, html, css, ajax, be coded by one person if you are walking on a social web.
Re: Help If You Are A Web Developer by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
oyadanoz:
can all these php, sql, html, css, ajax, be coded by one person if you are walking on a social web.

Yes.
Re: Help If You Are A Web Developer by Dlastofmykind(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
I'll advise u take it one step after the other.

Since you said u're new to web development, I'll advise u to lay your hands on small projects first before venturing into building a social network.
Re: Help If You Are A Web Developer by oyadanoz: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Dlastofmykind:
I'll advise u take it one step after the other.

Since you said u're new to web development, I'll advise u to lay your hands on small projects first before venturing into building a social network.

my friend want to lean app creation for all phone and all desktops which is best for these. java. c shap. c++. vb.net.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does NIIT Scholarship Award Students? / Help! Reducing Video Size Without Losing Its Quality / Book Citrus Training Venue And Get A N2000 Coupon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.