Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi (5774 Views)

Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) / NPA Application Into 4th Regular Course Degree Programme 2016/2017 / National Institute Of Construction Technology, Uromi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi by alexiump: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
ADVERTISEMENT FOR ADMISSION INTO FULL/PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
PREAMBLE:
The National Institute of Construction Technology, (NICT), Uromi, Edo State was established by the Federal Government to provide training and man-power development needs in the areas of construction technology. It intends to create reputable professionals who are technologically-based, self-reliant, employers of labour and would become reference points all over the world.
⦁ PROGRAMMES
The National Institute of Construction Technology, Uromi hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Institute’s Pre- National Diploma (Pre- ND) and Certificate programmes. The Pre-ND programme can serve as pre-requisite for courses in National Diploma offered by the Institute. The Certificate pogrammes shall satisfy demands for national and international certifications.
⦁ PRE-NATIONAL DIPLOMA (PRE-ND) PROGRAMMES, Duration - 1 Year
The Pre-ND programme shall be in subjects relevant to the core programmes in Engineering and Environmental Technology.
Admission Requirements: A minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings
⦁ CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES (FULL & PART-TIME)
(a) Advanced Intensive Training Programmes, Duration – 6 Months
⦁ Electrical Services Design, Installation and Maintenance in Buildings
⦁ Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) with graphics. Options available in Architecture, Surveying, Civil/Structural Engineering, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
⦁ Instruments, Plans, Maps and Cadastral Survey Practice
⦁ Revit Architecture
Admission Requirements: A minimum of NCE (Tech), HND/B.Sc. in the relevant areas.

(b) Intensive Training Programmes, Duration – 4 months
⦁ Development and Production of Machines Parts
⦁ Interior Designs and Decorations
⦁ Concreting and Masonry
⦁ Plumbing and Pipe Fitting
⦁ Carpentry and Joinery
⦁ Automobile Diagnostic, Maintenance and Security System
⦁ POP Works in buildings
⦁ Tiling and Stone- pitching
⦁ CCTV, Intercom, Fire Alarm and Satellite installations and maintenance
⦁ Computer Appreciation and Soft-ware Package
Admission Requirements:
⦁ Minimum of 3 Credits in SSCE/GCE ‘O’Level, NECO, TCII NABTEB and at 2 sittings.
⦁ Others include qualifications in City & Guilds, Trade Tests Cat.1 in relevant areas
⦁ Mature candidates with relevant work experience may be considered on their merit.
⦁ METHOD OF APPLICATION
⦁ Application forms can either be obtained at the Institute’s Admissions Office or online at the Institute’s website: ⦁ www.nict.edu.ng
⦁ Payment for application form of N3, 000 should be made through the Institute’s Account no. 2027274354 at any First Bank Branch
⦁ Completed Application forms are to be returned to the Institute’s Admission Office or online via our website, ⦁ www.nict.edu.ng on or before the Entrance Examination/Interview date of 9th May, 2015 at 10 a.m. prompt.
For further enquiries, please contact: Phone lines: (+234) 07036216125, 7055005216
E-mail: nicturomi@gmail.com

Signed
Ephraim E. Okwor, FCAI, MNIM, KSM
Registrar.
Re: Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi by onemmanuel(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2015
please is the form still sold?please is the form still sold?please is the form still sold?
Re: Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi by olap2013(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pls can someone who his SSCE certificate result was (FP) and just registered to write new one apply?
Re: Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi by jamessusan104: 6:51am On Mar 06, 2017
Hello there. I am 17 years of age and super appreciate the development field. I like building things and wouldn't fret getting my hands filthy. I got a 26 on my ACT score and have incredible evaluations in school, and I exceed expectations in help with assignment math. I was inclining toward going into the restorative field, however honestly my heart is not into it and I don't simply need the occupation for cash. Be that as it may, as I truly appreciate development, I was pondering about development administration. I did research and saw that it pays well and it appears to be extremely fun.
Re: Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi by daisyfaith: 6:59am On Apr 04, 2017
Hello there. I am 17 years of age and super appreciate the development field. I like building things and wouldn't fret getting my hands filthy. I got a 26 on my ACT score and have incredible evaluations in school, and I exceed expectations in academic assignment help. I was inclining toward going into the restorative field, however honestly my heart is not into it and I don't simply need the occupation for cash. Be that as it may, as I truly appreciate development, I was pondering about development administration. I did research and saw that it pays well and it appears to be extremely fun.
Re: Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi by lindseyholmes: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hello there. I am a 21-year-old female of age and super appreciate the development field. I like creating things and wouldn't have any issues getting my hands dirty. I achieved a 27 on my ACT score and have outstanding evaluations in Art school, and I exceed expectations in african art studies. I was inclining toward going into the restorative field, however, honestly, my heart is not into it and I don't simply need the occupation for cash. Be that as it may, as I truly appreciate wholesale development, I was pondering about development administration. I did research and discovered that the field pays well and it appears to be rewarding.
Re: Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi by cameroncwilliam: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Hello there. I am 17 years of age and super appreciate the development field. I like building things and wouldn't fret getting my hands filthy. I got a 26 on my ACT score and have incredible evaluations in school, and I exceed expectations in assignment writing help. I was inclining toward going into the restorative field, however honestly my heart is not into it and I don't simply need the occupation for cash. Be that as it may, as I truly appreciate development, I was pondering about development administration. I did research and saw that it pays well and it appears to be extremely fun.
Re: Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi by haroldlewis2: 6:51am On Dec 05, 2017
The use of the web instructive focuses and gatherings has encouraged the ascent of the education stages among-st diverse states Buy Dissertation Online UK
Re: Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi by haroldlewis2: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
It's extremely refreshing to have such educational post this way. As somebody require then it will be useful all things considered to get information.online dissertation services
Re: Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi by haroldlewis2: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
I am exceptionally glad to peruse this. This is the sort of manual that should be given and not the irregular deception that is at alternate web journals. Value your sharing this best posting Online essay writing service in Canada
Re: Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi by HariotP: 1:31am On Apr 03, 2018
It’s our clients’ ideas that inspire us, making it beautiful excites us, and solving problems drives us. We’re truly passionate about what we do, and we always aim for the remarkable. Seeing a project go from concept to completion makes it all worth it.
Strategy & ConsultingCopywriting Let your Company's brand messaging be unified and engaging for your target audience across all media with our copywriting and content strategy.User Experience We create a friendly user experience for your customers. With 'make sense' navigation & relevant content, providing a seamless website journey. please check www.frontpageseo.ca
Re: Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi by RubiePaquera: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Has Reprinting Of JAMB 2018 Exam Slip Begun? Monitoring Thread / Unizik whatsapp Group 2018/2019 post ume Date and Admission - Nnamdi Azikiwe uni / The Richest Animals To Have Ever Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.