Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? (15389 Views)

Today Na Today..i Must Get Gta V Pc Game From Nairaland.. / Anybody On Steam? Let's Connect / Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Pc Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Helo guys,

Forget the professionalism right here, i am a big fan of video games from Ps2 - ps4 - PC. I have Played GTA right from GTA Vice City, Sanandreas and now i want to play GTA 5. I am a huge fan but i am no longer with my Game Consoles so i could not buy the ps3 or ps4 DVD version so now that the PC Version is out! I have purchased it on Steam! And i am now downloading the 50GB - 60GB Game.

I had to purchase SWIFT 4G LTE Hotspot because of this game and i purchase their 60GB(Unlimited at Night from 12:00am) 25k plan.

Can this successfully download the game? in time?

Has anyone else gotten the PC Version?

GTA Lovers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by gragraboy: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
coolsix:
Helo guys,

Forget the professionalism right here, i am a big fan of video games from Ps2 - ps4 - PC. I have Played GTA right from GTA Vice City, Sanandreas and now i want to play GTA 5. I am a huge fan but i am no longer with my Game Consoles so i could not buy the ps3 or ps4 DVD version so now that the PC Version is out! I have purchased it on Steam! And i am now downloading the 50GB - 60GB Game.

I had to purchase SWIFT 4G LTE Hotspot because of this game and i purchase their 60GB(Unlimited at Night from 12:00am) 25k plan.

GTA Lovers grin grin
25k for Data to download GAME!!!?.....I like Game too but my own no reach like dat

6 Likes

Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
gragraboy:

25k for Data to download GAME!!!?.....I like Game too but my own no reach like dat
i spent 46k actually because i also purchased the SWIFT NOMAD 4G LTE Modem at 17k (25 + 17 ) then i paid another 4k for fuel grin
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by BluePearls(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why spend so much money just to play one game? Doesn't make sense?

1 Like

Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2015
i have been using swift for years for all my online gaming and downloads, but dude why spend so much? two modems? seriously? someone just won money on Nairabet? undecided
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2015
lestat:
i have been using swift for years for all my online gaming and downloads, but dude why spend so much? two modems? seriously? someone just won money on Nairabet? undecided

I do not play betting! Gambling is bad, illegal and wrong. You have no idea how great this Game is. If you ask me that, then you are not yet a GTA Gamer. Because if you are, you would spend more.

I still actually purchase d game on steam at $59 i did not count that one initially grin

Well, that is the price i must pay because its not available in local stores only through download for Rockstar official website or Steam(After Buying it)

And its obvious that its only 4G LTE that can make such download here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Proffdada: 8:06am On Apr 28, 2015
I envy you bro but I'm downloading repacked at 33gb courtesy spectranet 5k for 50gb
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2015
coolsix:

I do not play betting! Gambling is bad, illegal and wrong. You have no idea how great this Game is. If you ask me that, then you are not yet a GTA Gamer. Because if you are, you would spend more.

I still actually purchase d game on steam at $59 i did not count that one initially grin

Well, that is the price i must pay because its not available in local stores only through download for Rockstar official website or Steam(After Buying it)

And its obvious that its only 4G LTE that can make such download here in Nigeria.

Gambling is wrong? undecided
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 01, 2015
hope your system has the capacity to run it smoothly, if not all ur effort might just be wasted...moreover, are u downloading it on a desktop or a laptop
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by dimdim001(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2015
coolsix:
Helo guys,

GTA Lovers grin grin

U shld hv gotten the 8K plan dat also has unlimited dwnld frm midnight too since dats wat u wanna use to dwnld
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by FetchUK: 10:42am On May 01, 2015
Wow.

Try humble bundles too, got loads of offers that come often. Got a few on my steam and origin accounts

Ps: got 3 ps3 games at #2600 each. Medal of honour Tier 1 x 2. Killzone 2 for #2600
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 01, 2015
tomii:
hope your system has the capacity to run it smoothly, if not all ur effort might just be wasted...moreover, are u downloading it on a desktop or a laptop

Are you kidding? It's a laptop with

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1220V 3.7Ghz Quad Core

Ram: 8GB

Hard Disk: 2TB SSD

Windows 8.1

High Definition Display with 6200 Frames.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 01, 2015
coolsix:

Are you kidding? It's a laptop with

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1220V 3.7Ghz Quad Core

Ram: 8GB

Hard Disk: 2TB SSD

Windows 8.1

High Definition Display with 6200 Frames.
Lol
wao, wld have cost a fortune...wats the name of the laptop...and how far have u gone with the download
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 01, 2015
tomii:
wao, wld have cost a fortune...wats the name of the laptop...and how far have u gone with the download

hahaha, i have completed the download since that day i posted this topic and installed the game. Its working smoothly.

Its an Hp Laptop
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Nobody: 12:10am On May 02, 2015
coolsix:

hahaha, i have completed the download since that day i posted this topic and installed the game. Its working smoothly.

Its an Hp Laptop
cool..ild really love it if u can check for the exact name of the laptop...might just go for it next
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Nobody: 1:08am On May 02, 2015
coolsix:

Its an Hp Laptop

Can I come n collect ds game
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by xtremeidea(m): 7:04am On May 02, 2015
coolsix:

Its an Hp Laptop

whats the name of ur laptop?

2tb ssd!! did it come with ur laptop or u got it in d market? pls i need info
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 02, 2015
xtremeidea:

whats the name of ur laptop?

2tb ssd!! did it come with ur laptop or u got it in d market? pls i need info

Just to be clear.. the Laptop is a Linux Laptop and I have the SSD partitioned to install Windows so it has both Linux and Windows.

It's not a windows laptop by default. It's a Linux Server. It's not really something you get to buy standalone in the market. It's to build it. Although everything came together when I purchased it in Cyprus.
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by aquastar(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2015
nice to see people who actually get games off steam. please add me. my username is justdiji. we could play coop games together sometime.

i usually download games with LAN at work. i'm not interesting in gta v yet though. too expensive for a 2 year old port. i already pre-ordered the witcher 3. i'll be playing that from day one.

i think swift has a plan that is unlimited at night for less that 10k. consider that.
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Daporeals(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2015
hi guy any link for highly compressed xbox360 games
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by somrecords(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2015
coolsix:
Helo guys,
GTA Lovers grin grin

i have this game on my hard disc.
61.3gb
downloaded it with mtn (bis ***) p
i play with my core i7 laptop 4cores/8trends
6gig ram
2gig radeon graphics

2 Likes

Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by somrecords(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2015
wwe 2k15/mortal kombat x with dlc/gta v

available for anyone in awka
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by adimonyechidi: 11:58am On May 14, 2015
somrecords:

do you have GTA V on you??
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by 100ksalescom(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2015
coolsix:
Helo guys,

GTA Lovers grin grin

O boy i for help u download am for 5k.
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2015
somrecords:

i have this game on my hard disc. 61.3gb downloaded it with mtn (bis ***) p i play with my core i7 laptop 4cores/8trends 6gig ram 2gig radeon graphics
Where did you download the game from?
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by purplekayc(m): 8:29pm On May 17, 2015
coolsix:
Helo guys,

GTA Lovers grin grin
lol
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by Daporeals(m): 6:17am On May 23, 2015
hi guy any link for highly compressed xbox360 games
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by xtremeidea(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2015
coolsix:

Just to be clear.. the Laptop is a Linux Laptop and I have the SSD partitioned to install Windows so it has both Linux and Windows.

It's not a windows laptop by default. It's a Linux Server. It's not really something you get to buy standalone in the market. It's to build it. Although everything came together when I purchased it in Cyprus.

OK
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by basille(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2015
somrecords:

Bro where in awka are you?
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by somrecords(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Awka North. Amansea
Re: Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? by FestacGirl(f): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Possible
I downloaded mine with Spectranet
Download speed BTW 1.6-4.5mb/s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flightsim Aviation Nigeria / Four Tips To Enjoy Football Games / Football Manager 2019 PC Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.