Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. (49562 Views)

Solidstar Exposes And Threatens A Gay Stalker Throwing Passes At Him [photo] / Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] / Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Alfred234(m): 1:30am On Apr 28, 2015
what has Yul gotten himself into? #smh

4 Likes

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by somtoto(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2015
englishmart:
I Don't give a fvvck about your feelings! I'd rather you faced your business and stay clear from me......
my business??was I stalking u before?or u tink am same as u that goes through d back.........
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by englishmart(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2015
somtoto:
my business??was I stalking u before?or u tink am same as u that goes through d back.........
hey! I'm not gay....
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by homesteady(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Yekpa! gringrin this one na Gobe! Original Gobe!
I think the gay guy is saying the truth! Yul you don enter one chance grin

Going to instagram to find out more!

2 Likes

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Airforce1(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Yul, your own don be grin

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by homesteady(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Wow! back from instagram!

the gay guy is harsh oh, he tagged at least 10 celebs on every of his posts gringrin
I now understand the whole matter, and this is the best explanation!

Darkchocolate:
Omo... That number 08061616443 belongs to Yul Edochie Ooo.... True caller strikes again!!! shocked lipsrsealed
So Yul lies to this guy pretending to be gay. The guy constantly requests a pic of Yuls pennnis. Yul continues to put it off saying he can't take the pic whilst in his matrimonial home that he can only do it while on location in Asaba. By this time the guy has sent Yul diamond watches on the promise that he will get to see Yul s 3rd leg cheesy ... Meanwhile the guy doesn't get the pic after two days of him being in location and starts insulting him and threatening to reveal all on social media. lipsrsealed Yul now takes a defensive stance and reveals the guy on social media first alleging that the guy is a stalker. sad angry
Yul obviously led this guy on and made him to believe he was gay (that's if he isn't actually gay...nothing wrong with that). He lied to the guy and that is so ridiculous. I really have had high regard for the man. angry. Such a shame!

he kept on attacking Linda because she did not post his own side of the story on her blog, which is quite unfair! Maybe she is doing it so that the matter won't get out of hand, because I'm sure she also knows Yul is guilty!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Scaredsilent2: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2015
WHAT CAN I SAY AND WHERE CAN I START FROM......

Its obvious there are no INNOCENT ONES in this story... But I see a greater evil not in Yul but with Steve

I am GAY but I HATE GAY GUYS LIKE STEVE. They are the reasons why people will never see any good with homosexuals.

Nothing but arrant sexual abuse. How can you date a man who is married and in a relationship with another woman WITH CHILDREN.

Are there no other Gay men you can run to. YOU ARE URSELF A MESS... GOOD FOR NOTHING Monica Lewinsky

You have no shame what so ever.... All I can see in your texts is you being a menace and sexually stalking another man...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Chidizzy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Well this is arrant rubbish
The person wey talk say pete Edochie pikin no fit b gay.na ya papa he b?wat d hell?Even the sons and dortas of leaders are gay.so wat make pete edochie diff?is he a god?tink b4 u talk abeg.thats all I will say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Chidizzy(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Any of Pete Edochie's children can never be gay,their father is so disciplined,well-respected and wouldn't allow any of his children to turn to that,Pete Edochie would disown any child he discovers is homo,he's a very strict father and wouldn't trade his cultural value for anything in this world

Deji thats like somtin not to say.face facts u shud not say cos his Dad is well knwn and disciplined in movies then his son cant b gay.we dont knw who is lying here but the truth is na dem biz.y bring it to d public?if they had shared real nudes and bleeped mr and u for knw?.No bring ur neck out for somtin u do not knw.if dem say swear for am.u fit?

3 Likes

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by iamrealdeji(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chidizzy:

Deji thats like somtin not to say.face facts u shud not say cos his Dad is well knwn and disciplined in movies then his son cant b gay.we dont knw who is lying here but the truth is na dem biz.y bring it to d public?if they had shared real nudes and bleeped mr and u for knw?.No bring ur neck out for somtin u do not knw.if dem say swear for am.u fit?
true,you're right

2 Likes

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by stevecantrell: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yul carries himself like someone who can handle it all - he does look metro-sexual. I wouldn't be suprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by pretydiva(f): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
That's their business. I don't gve a hoot abt any of dem
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Truth be finding its way like a lost clan...
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lolz... I actually smelled something fishy with the way yul screamed out that the dude was stalking him. Well there's no smoke without fire.. An element of truth in every false claim...
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by jamillion: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oho..meanwhile,

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by lordyugo: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
D question is hw did d even come in contact d first place?
Y would a straight guy evn entertain leading a gay guy on ?

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by stayblack: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
SO THIS GUY DEY HAMMER THE OTHER GUY...OR THE OTHER GUY DEY HAMMER THIS GUY..BUT WHO DEY HAMMER WHO. grin grin grin UNA TWO NA FAGG..

2 Likes

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by dapsonlou(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
englishmart:
he's gay?
So what?
Live and let's live (no homo o)

Homo

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Brugo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
That Yul guy na scammer.
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by BESTOOO: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yul be careful. Agents of devil are after u.Stick to ur Daddy's Rosary and no body will bring u down
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Mitsurugi(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Darkchocolate:
Omo... That number 08061616443 belongs to Yul Edochie Ooo.... True caller strikes again!!! shocked lipsrsealed

So Yul lies to this guy pretending to be gay. The guy constantly requests a pic of Yuls pennnis. Yul continues to put it off saying he can't take the pic whilst in his matrimonial home that he can only do it while on location in Asaba. By this time the guy has sent Yul diamond watches on the promise that he will get to see Yul s 3rd leg cheesy ... Meanwhile the guy doesn't get the pic after two days of him being in location and starts insulting him and threatening to reveal all on social media. lipsrsealed Yul now takes a defensive stance and reveals the guy on social media first alleging that the guy is a stalker. sad angry

Yul obviously led this guy on and made him to believe he was gay (that's if he isn't actually gay...nothing wrong with that). He lied to the guy and that is so ridiculous. I really have had high regard for the man. angry. Such a shame!

Enough of this depressing gay post... angry Girl trust me, I'm not Yul or Stephen, and after seeing the pix of those lips of yours I want to see more of God's beautiful creation like a full blooded AFRICAN MAN I AM! Na joke ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by BESTOOO: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yul be careful. Agents of devil are after u.Stick to ur Daddy's Rosary and no body will bring u down.God bless Mr.Jonathan
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by themodernman: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
psalmz:
Omo na yul get that number true true oooo.oya search that num on true caller

Oh boy na true you talk oh....

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by chuks87(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
***in patience ozokwor's voice*** Ewoooo Chi m egbu o muoooo... shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by MARKone(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Fix them lord!!

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by themodernman: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Darkchocolate:

This is what we call 419...only celebrities can pull this off easily as they're attractive. Didn't know an Igbo man in Canada go dey interested in anoda man's Kongi wey Abuna full everywhere!

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Truths are surfacing. ?. cool....
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by somegirl1: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
I can't see evidence that they were in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by martineverest(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
In warri pidgin,'when breeze blow,fowl yansh go open'....yul don fall him reputation
Darkchocolate:

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
it could be that Yul was scamming him Yul doesn't look like the gay stereotype.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Stars From Reality Shows / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Visits His Lookalike Son Jibola Jr In Chicago / Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.