Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

See What Happen In Georgia Today...i Was Shock..[photo] - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What Happen In Georgia Today...i Was Shock..[photo] (811 Views)

Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister / The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) / This Can Only Happen In Africa!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happen In Georgia Today...i Was Shock..[photo] by mysyto(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached

her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy,

and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind

their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper

pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense

attorney?'

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He

can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his

;wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said:

'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Happen In Georgia Today...i Was Shock..[photo] by Motolank: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Talk true... because this is the 20th time am reading this story. Why put this picture?
Even Tyler perry acted it
Re: See What Happen In Georgia Today...i Was Shock..[photo] by yungchief(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lmao.... Chai i don laugh cum piss small 4 body....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happen In Georgia Today...i Was Shock..[photo] by aristocrazzy: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
O boy this woman no get joy. . . COBBALIZER.
No further questions unless they want further insults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happen In Georgia Today...i Was Shock..[photo] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Not Again..

Mods abi na spambot, pls kindly move this post to the jokes section.. Thanks
Re: See What Happen In Georgia Today...i Was Shock..[photo] by CountDracula(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Does Mrs. Jones knw me? undecided
Re: See What Happen In Georgia Today...i Was Shock..[photo] by tpiadotcom: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Op do you mean all the men are devils and the women angels, in short.

Anyway, lord have mercy.
Re: See What Happen In Georgia Today...i Was Shock..[photo] by laidian(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mysyto abi wetin dem dey call you? if i say make i swear for u nw dem go say i wicked shey see as u don make me throway my garri while laffin. olohun i wont forgiv u

nice one bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happen In Georgia Today...i Was Shock..[photo] by mysyto(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
laidian:
Mysyto abi wetin dem dey call you? if i say make i swear for u nw dem go say i wicked shey see as u don make me throway my garri while laffin. olohun i wont forgiv u

nice one bro
abeg ooo joor no be my fault na.....

(1) (Reply)

Photos:india’s Army Makes Candidates Strip To Foil Cheating / Revealed: Identity Of France (Nice) Attacker "Mohamed Lahouaiej-bouhlel" / President Mugabe Of Zimbabwe Unveils Statue Of Himself (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.