Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Photos Of Inside Of Khabah - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of Inside Of Khabah (7537 Views)

See The Inside Of Controversial Prophet Sheperd Bushiri Private Jets (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by dalaman: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abuamam:

You were the ones who first claimed that some Islamic rites resemble hindu rites. Now you say that hindu rites have nothing in common with Islam. Good. Then Islam is distant from paganism.

I didn't.

You claim Brahma has nothing in common with God. Ok. The hindus had 5000years to change their god's attributes. If you feel that hinduism has nothing in common with Islam, why did you memntion the circumnambulation of the Kaaba, previously? Make up your minds will you?

I did not mention circumnambulation.

You said you have asked me previously, why Jews are not Muslim. I must have answered then. Go back to the post and review what I said. It implies flightiness to have to ask the same question several times.

The answer you gave completely destroyed all the assertions you made.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by true2god: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ifeann:

LOL.. vooks.

English was originally the African language but the British and Americans corrupted it.

Then the great English King revealed to the swahilli professor at night in a dark classroom with no witnesses that Africans are the true English speakers even tho the languages in Africa is very different from English.

If u don't believe this u shall be beheaded (jk). Lol.. That's an analogy of abuamam and his fellow Muslims explanation for Islam.

Cc empiree rilwanye001 9jaforlife ezioauditore
Perfect summary of islamic stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
dalaman:

I didn't.

I did not mention circumnambulation.

The answer you gave completely destroyed all the assertions you made.

Your sister did. Plural YOU.

Your sister did.

If you say so. No amount of explanation can overcome a man suffering from cognitive disonance.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Anas09: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
These people have lied to themselves for so long, until now they have come to actually believe in their lies. Abuaman. Ur koran says Mohamed was the first Muslim, now u r saying Adam was a Muslim. Hahaahahahahahahahahahaha... My beleoooOoo. O my. Thses spiritual matters no follow for how many degrees u get ooo.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Ovacoma: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Anas09:
These people have lied to themselves for so long, until now they have come to actually believe in their lies. Abuaman. Ur koran says Mohamed was the first Muslim, now u r saying Adam was a Muslim. Hahaahahahahahahahahahaha... My beleoooOoo. O my. Thses spiritual matters no follow for how many degrees u get ooo.
they even say Adam was a prophet, the question here is who was he sent to and his message?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by true2god: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2015
Ovacoma:

they even say Adam was a prophet, the question here is who was he sent to and his message?
The problem with mohammed and muslims is that any important figure whose name appear in the bible is a prophet. Let him even confirm if lot is also a prophet in islam.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2015
Ovacoma:

His children you dumb prick!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2015
Anas09:

Do you know what being a Muslim means?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Ifeann(f): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Continuing with the insults, I see

That's how Islam is spread, by insults, threats and violence. Mohammed will be proud of u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Ifeann(f): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2015
Abuamam:

Your sister did. Plural YOU.

Your sister did.

If you say so. No amount of explanation can overcome a man suffering from cognitive disonance.

Its funny how u often scream cognitive dissonance when in fact, it is u and ur Muslim buddies that are the ones burdened by it. When the fallacy of ur religion is presented to u, ur Brain scrambles for all manner of fictitious reasons and excuses to defend a paedophile and his invention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Empiree: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeann:

Its funny how u often scream cognitive dissonance when in fact, it is u and ur Muslim buddies that are the ones burdened by it. When the fallacy of ur religion is presented to u, ur Brain scrambles for all manner of fictitious reasons and excuses to defend a paedophile and his invention.
You know what's even funny?. You know whats fallacy?. It's when Christians consider carrying their god nailed on the cross to be mockery when in fact they themselves do the very same thing.

Here is example. here you see a christian man carrying his God like ritualist. Christians consider him(Rotimi) "worshiper". But the other picture of Japanese guy carrying god of Christians (pretty much the same thing) is considered mockery by christians. And they are offended. Dont you think you are being silly folks?.

Here is a link to read
http://naijagists.com/photos-japanese-man-makoto-takeuchi-dressed-as-jesus-carrying-cross-during-marathon-in-london-uk/

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeann:

Continuing with the insults, I see

That's how Islam is spread, by insults, threats and violence. Mohammed will be proud of u.

And you think I'm trying to spread islam here? Lmao! You guys are gone to the dogs. This for me is research and experimentation. Makes da'awah on people I actually care about easier.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Ovacoma: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
EzioAuditore:

wrong! Adam was created as a man with nobody on d earth.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ovacoma:

wrong! Adam was created as a man with nobody on d earth.

And when he came to earth, he thought his children about the one true God, which makes him? You're right! A prophet
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2015
Ifeann:

Can't take what??

Lol. This one is slow.

Did u even read what I said.

Who does not know the kaaba has nothing inside. Do u think Christians presume u have voodoo objects inside.

The kaaba is ur shrine and idol.

Why do u circumvent it. What's the reason. Can u answer that.
Why do u bow towards it.
Why do u kiss the black stone.
Why is it dressed in black
What does that do to ur soul except bond u to paganism.

ehn ehn... now you are talking....

1. Why and how many times we circumvent it is in holy Bible... do research On it.. i won't tell you.

2. Why we bow towards it is because we were ordered by our creator to. in my own reason, maybe because it's in the center of the Earth or maybe because it's the first mosque built in this world.. Abraham built it

3. The black stone is also in Bible.. visit shahydcharming. and read everything on black stone.

4. Why is it dressed in black? see question.. you telling me everything black is evil? the evil men in history of the world are white.. this question you asked is rhetorical. abi you don see Bible with white back cover? does that mean na ritual book it is?

5. Pagan are those who worship another thing apart from God. You are a pagan because you worship Jesus. and we muslims follow Jesus teachings more than you Christians. . Islam has no room for paganism. Islam teaches us everything about paganism.. that quran you see so, it can answer any kind of question that's because it's the last testament and that makes it the compilation of every holy book.

satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Ifeann(f): 9:01am On May 01, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

ehn ehn... now you are talking....

1. Why and how many times we circumvent it is in holy Bible... do research On it.. i won't tell you.

Pls don't associate your Islamic paganism with the bible. I tot u Muslims say its corrupted, then why are u running to it for defence even when no defense for ur paganism exists in it.

2. Why we bow towards it is because we were ordered by our creator to. in my own reason, maybe because it's in the center of the Earth or maybe because it's the first mosque built in this world.. Abraham built it
U say ur creator tells u to bow to it. U say ur creator is Islamic allah but ur Islamic allah is not God, we aware Christians know he is of satan. God will never tell his children to worship a man made object. Google exodus 20: 1-5.
By the way the world is a sphere and has no Center only dumb Muslims who think the world is flat as mohammed claimed and hence has a Center. The first mosque ever built was done by 7th century Muslims.

3. The black stone is also in Bible.. visit shahydcharming. and read everything on black stone.

I won't visit ur silly site. U just want to pull traffic from nairaland . tongue post what u know about ur pagan BLACK stone. The blacksone which u apotheosize has been smeared with sh.it , did u know that.
https://www.nairaland.com/2282878/very-short-tough-questions-islamic

4. Why is it dressed in black? see question.. you telling me everything black is evil? the evil men in history of the world are white.. this question you asked is rhetorical. abi you don see Bible with white back cover? does that mean na ritual book it is?
Bibles are in all cover colours. And yes I have a white, dark blue and Yellow coloured cover bible available.

5. Pagan are those who worship another thing apart from God. You are a pagan because you worship Jesus. and we muslims follow Jesus teachings more than you Christians. . Islam has no room for paganism. Islam teaches us everything about paganism.. that quran you see so, it can answer any kind of question that's because it's the last testament and that makes it the compilation of every holy book.
satisfied?

Islam can't even answer questions or give Good advice on beastality https://www.nairaland.com/2286788/why-does-islam-permit-having#33292809

Or remarrying ur divorced wife https://www.nairaland.com/2286030/islam-sucks-how-remarry-woman/1#33292702

or protecting the girl child from paedophile muslim men.

Jesus is God's son and ONE with God and God.

1.He was worshipped(MATTHEW 28:17-18), Only God deserves Worship

2.He forgave Sins(Luke 5:24), Only God can forgive sins

3. He declared that He was before Abraham was(John 8:58), He was with Godhead before the foundation of the World(John 17:5), even John the Baptist(Yahya) declared that Jesus was before him(John 1:29-30)

Christians are monotheists , same as Jews. Unlike u pagan stone bowing and Blackstone kissing Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2015
Ifeann:

Pls don't associate your Islamic paganism with the bible. I tot u Muslims say its corrupted, then why are u running to it for defence even when no defense for ur paganism exists in it.

yeah Bible is corrupted but not all the verses.... the real verses that remains are proved real by finding similar to it in quran

U say ur creator tells u to bow to it. U say ur creator is Islamic allah but ur Islamic allah is not God, we aware Christians know he is of satan. God will never tell his children to worship a man made object. Google exodus 20: 1-5.
By the way the world is a sphere and has no Center only dumb Muslims who think the world is flat as mohammed claimed and hence has a Center. The first mosque ever built was done by 7th century Muslims.

Go read Aramaic Bible... that the original Bible.. you will know Jesus real name and the name Jesus called God..

I won't visit ur silly site. U just want to pull traffic from nairaland . tongue post what u know about ur pagan BLACK stone. The blacksone which u apotheosize has been smeared with sh.it , did u know that.
https://www.nairaland.com/2282878/very-short-tough-questions-islamic

laughing ..my site ain't for money... just to share knowledge.. if you want the truth.. visit.. black stone dey inside bible..

Bibles are in all cover colours. And yes I have a white, dark blue and Yellow coloured cover bible available.

laughing... so what are you insinuating by Khabah cloth as black?

Islam can't even answer questions or give Good advice on beastality https://www.nairaland.com/2286788/why-does-islam-permit-having#33292809

Or remarrying ur divorced wife https://www.nairaland.com/2286030/islam-sucks-how-remarry-woman/1#33292702

or protecting the girl child from paedophile muslim men.

laughing... we done debunk those conspiracy theories na

Jesus is God's son and ONE with God and God. (Jesus told you that?)

1.He was worshipped(MATTHEW 28:17-18), Only God deserves Worship(jesus allowed them to worship him? ? ) if Jesus allowed them to worship him, who is Jesus worshipping then? olodo... go read revelation .. you go see Jesus telling people not to worship him

2.He forgave Sins(Luke 5:24), Only God can forgive sins( see this retard o, if you offend me and i forgive you, am a God? )

3. He declared that He was before Abraham was(John 8:58), He was with Godhead before the foundation of the World(John 17:5), even John the Baptist(Yahya) declared that Jesus was before him(John 1:29-30) (we are all with God before we are born.. whoever was born before after you, you are with God before the person was born. )

Christians are monotheists , same as Jews. Unlike u pagan stone bowing and Blackstone kissing Muslims.

laughing.... where is mono in Trinity? where is mono when some christians say Jesus na Prophet, some say na son of God, some say na God. where is the mono?

you are acting just like the jews that are against Jesus In Bible... am Jesus right now and you be jew.. laughing
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Horus(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2015
I hope there is no “explosive device” inside the Kaaba
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by 9jaforlife: 8:15pm On May 01, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Salam and Barka Jummah.... Well done refuting lies of these bigots, may Allah judge them accordingly.

One simple advice from me (hope you don't mind), if you want to quote any of their nonsense, WITHOUT commenting on it, please cross out the text before you submit. That way you make it clear that you don't buy the fallacy. Quoting them (without crossing out) makes it look as if you're agreeing to their lies and thereby reposting it (such as what happened above).

How to cross

At the beginning of the post (after the quote command), insert [S] and at the end of the post (before the quote command) insert [/S]. You have to use small S letters. You can also select the post and click on the 'crossed S' icon.

JazakAllah khairan

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by 9jaforlife: 8:25pm On May 01, 2015
Horus:

Is there an explosive device in Jerusalem temple
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 12:08am On May 02, 2015
Horus:

Let's try to be reasonable here, why would there be an explosive device inside the kaabah?
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by true2god: 7:59am On May 02, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Let's try to be reasonable here, why would there be an explosive device inside the kaabah?
The guy is just being curious. We have heard and seen, countless number of times, where sunni muslims planted bombs on shia mosques and shrines that killed so many 'worshippers'. So his question is ok.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 02, 2015
true2god:
The guy is just being curious. We have heard and seen, countless number of times, where sunni muslims planted bombs on shia mosques and shrines that killed so many 'worshippers'. So his question is ok.

You are a worthless plonker! And is the kaabah a Sunni or Shia mosque?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benefits Of Righteousness And Holiness / Are Muslims Truly Hoping for 72 Virgins,wine,milk and honey In Allah's Heaven? / Adolf Hitler: The Christian Warrior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.