Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers (48391 Views)

Why Real Estate Investing Is Better Than A Fixed Deposit Investment / Top 6 Reasons Why Real Estate In Banana Island Is The Most Expensive When Compar / Estate Developers: Mass Housing In Abuja, Nigeria: Smart, Affordable Land Cost! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers by kelspascal(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
CLICK TO FIND OUT THE IMPORTANCE OF HAVING A DEED OF ASSIGNMENT FOR YOUR LAND...
http://citymart-ng..com/2015/07/click-to-find-out-importance-of-having.html

1 Like

Re: Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers by leo1234(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
lawyer thank you for this wonderful information.
Please there is a land I want to buy from real estate manager. They said they bought the land from a family. They have surveyed the land.My friend that bought the land showed me the deed of assignment between the firm and the family.The land had been divided into plots with beacons. I have been to their office and the site as well.I have seen the site map.They gave me the land number with which I went to ministry of land and survey and it was confirmed that the land is registered with the firm's name.
Please is there any other thing I need to know before making payment?
I was told by the agent that I must survey my own plot and register it in my name before I can do anything on it. He also insisted that the surveying must be done by their firm.
Also how do I get the c of o? And the cost. Is it advisable to developed the land without c of o?
Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers by Ayzeeez: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Get a complete website design & hosting @ a cheaper rate. Dynamic website, Social Network, E-commerce & Blog. Call 07030132610 or mail kolmic1@yahoo.com
Re: Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers by npss: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
About 70% of this so called Developers are fraudsters. They acquire few acres of land and sell to several thousands of people. When its time to allocation, then the real show begin. At least you got something back as part-payment. Portal Realties Ltd claimed that no kobo can be/ will be refunded. I have researched alot about the company and later found that .... the company is soaked in so much dirt ....and thier boss lavishing the company-clients money as he likes...(i think his name is Fashogbon Tayo) ,,,,investing in that company is a regret of a lifetime. Please beware! If you are already trapped, I pray God help you. Amen.
Coolcash1:
My experience is with Cross and Churchill real estates. I decided to subscribe to one of their properties in 2012 to take advantage of the massive return in real estate. However, this dream of mine was short lived when I was no longer interested in the plan again due to misrepresentation of info by the developer and the distance involved. This made me to pull out of the scheme and request for my money back in Feb 2014. When I approached them they kept telling stories and giving excuses which are all in a way to either defer or deny me my money.

When I mounted pressure on them I was paid part of my contribution in May (without any agreement that refund will take this long).
Re: Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers by eziokwu2015: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lekki Garden's intimidation and use of force to obtain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaEvP9uDORg

1 Like

Re: Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers by YYAlhajey: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
LAWYER, Pls what is the relationship between hectare, acre & plot of land. I mean acre/hectare in relation to plot (50/100 or 100/100)?
Your quick response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers by InvertedHammer: 3:13am On Sep 13, 2015
/
You are buying from real estate developers but the financing is through a bank. So you will have documents of allocation while the bank retains lien on the property which they will release once you finish your obligations/payments. Right?
My confusion is: At what point in the transaction will you be making payments to the real estate developers? It doesn't make any sense unless they have in-house financing company which the buyers is not obliged to patronize.
\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? / Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.