Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend (6727 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
There is this dude called kola in my ppa, he was accommodated by Dayo when he got posted to his place of primary assignment. Dayo has a girlfriend, the babe is the same batch with kola. But the problem is that Dayo has passed out and done his pop as scheduled, but stayed back in his girlfriend's place and they were living a couple's life. Guess Dayo and his girlfriend had an issue before he traveled. Now kola is sleeping with Dayo's gf, of which am friends to both of them even the girlfriend. Just yesterday Dayo pinged me and asked me to tell what's going on between his babe and Kola, and told me to check on them but I told him I don't go to his girlfriend's house and it will look strange going there, even though I knew what was going on.
I need to know if I should tell my friend what's going on because he also accommodated me and fed me, when I was an otondo just like Kola.
Note; I dint use their real name here, to be on the safer side

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
cheater

1 Like

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by DuchessLily(f): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Backstabber!! Cheat!! Unfriendly friend (frenemy) embarassed

Dnt tell him abt d two bad pple. Just tell him to come pay his babe a surprise visit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by meimoks(f): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Do what's on your mind cool
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
meimoks:

Do what's on your mind cool
ur advice pls, if u were d one
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Kingsleymichael(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kola z an ungrateful fellow. Pls kindly tell dayo what u have seen or heard.

As for me no room for cheats

1 Like

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
my brother you must be a fool for keeping that kind of secret. C'mon pick-up the phone call your friend and tell him every shît going on at is back. That brother deserves some respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by OohMpa: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bro, you not a man angry

How can your two flends be sleeping with your other flend and you here blousing Linda Ikeji to know if it's right? angry

Go to that flat and tell her you not leaving till you get your "ration" too.....

Foolish bwoi angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by meimoks(f): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
adedeji65:
ur advice pls, if u were d one

I'll pretend that am not aware

1 Like

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
OohMpa:
Bro, you not a man angry

How can your two flends be sleeping with your other flend and you here blousing Linda Ikeji to know if it's right? angry

Go to that flat and tell her you not leaving till you get your "ration" too.....

Foolish bwoi angry
loooooooool...... na reason why kola no wn tell dis our other friend be dt, cus he go wn do him own...... buh baba I no gt interest in shut
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
meimoks:

I'll pretend that am not aware
exactly what am trying to do but.................
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by aerodee(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
It would have been none of your business had it been that your friend did not ask you, failure to tell him will be betrayal and telling him too is kinda...

Confront Kola in a NICE way with elders around like your pastor or whoever but don't tell the friend yet. If he refuses to change....Tell.

But why the lady eff up like that? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
make orijin101 and lalasticlala come talk wetin dem go do ooh,.... make we reason am well
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
aerodee:
It would have been none of your business had it been that your friend did not ask you, failure to tell him will be betrayal and telling him too is kinda...

Confront Kola in a NICE way with elders around like your pastor or whoever but don't tell the friend yet. If he refuses to change....Tell.

maybe na cus the guy dey smoke sk, ND d babe need correct pounding.... I no knw oo :s cool
aerodee:

maybe na cus the guy dey smoke sk, ND d babe need correct pounding.... I no knw oo :s
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
*sighs. . . eleyi lagbara. . .
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by LazyShylock: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abeg tell Dayo truth quickly. Kola has broken the guy code and deserves no mercy.
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by chidekings(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
for me no need of the drama. Since the girl in her right sense sleeps with a friend of her bf,then she is no much better than a cheap ash.
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by MizTyna(f): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Squeal!!!
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2015
The guy is now mad @ me sef, damn
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by darmielola2(f): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2015
God! imagine....they should be exposed
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2015
I think the babe is on a revenge mission, very likely.........cus Dayo's friend borke the babe's friends heart too after their. almost a year couple's life
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by 2dice(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

Dnt tell him abt d two bad pple. Just tell him to come pay his babe a surprise visit
chaii
see as you ready the op..
The cheater na you ex?
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by DuchessLily(f): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

chaii
see as you ready the op..
The cheater na you ex?

D cheat can't be my ex, I'm way above him
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by 2dice(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

D cheat can't be my ex, I'm way above him
lol you talking with pride without even knowing the dude sad
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by DuchessLily(f): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

lol you talking with pride without even knowing the dude sad

Not talking with pride and I Dnt have to Knw him to Knw that I'm way above him

Its so cheap to be a cheat, but very expensive and mature to be faithful... So u see we not of d same class ;DD

Being above someone is not only by age or money oo
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by 2dice(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

Not talking with pride and I Dnt have to Knw him to Knw that I'm way above him

Its so cheap to be a cheat, but very expensive and mature to be faithful... So u see we not of d same class ;DD

Being above someone is not only by age or money oo
ok i got yur point but
U puting the blame on the poor dude ...the girl might have been the cause.. We dont knw the full story
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

I believe, his staying around caused d lost of respect cus as a corper wey don passout, u shldnt be staying with ur babe in a village..
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

I believe, his staying around caused d lost of respect cus as a corper wey don passout, u shldnt be staying with ur babe in a village..so I wouldn't advice dt
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Missmossy(f): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Nemesis will surely catch up with him! He should continue.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

ok i got yur point but
U puting the blame on the poor dude ...the girl might have been the cause.. We dont knw the full story
the babe is a control freak, she doesn't even allow the guy to go out!!!! I think she might be a nympho-(bad one)
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by KingTom(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2015
adedeji65:
There is this dude called kola in my ppa, he was accommodated by Dayo when he got posted to his place of primary assignment. Dayo has a girlfriend, the babe is the same batch with kola. But the problem is that Dayo has passed out and done his pop as scheduled, but stayed back in his girlfriend's place and they were living a couple's life. Guess Dayo and his girlfriend had an issue before he traveled. Now kola is sleeping with Dayo's gf, of which am friends to both of them even the girlfriend. Just yesterday Dayo pinged me and asked me to tell what's going on between his babe and Kola, and told me to check on them but I told him I don't go to his girlfriend's house and it will look strange going there, even though I knew what was going on.
I need to know if I should tell my friend what's going on because he also accommodated me and fed me, when I was an otondo just like Kola.
Note; I dint use their real name here, to be on the safer side
One Word....

[size=40pt]MAGUN[/size] grin
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by 2dice(m): 9:45am On Apr 28, 2015
adedeji65:
the babe is a control freak, she doesn't even allow the guy to go out!!!! I think she might be a nympho-(bad one)
ooh well
one of the few reason couples life isn't good
jes tell your friend nothing...let him come and see by himself...
"One Good Girl is worth more than a Million B!tches"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown / Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed.see Pic / What My Eyes Saw Today,my Mouth Can't Say It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.