Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls (15392 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

Banned!
For how long?
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emodeee:

a friend of urs abi na u?cheesy

hmmmm....una galz dey enjoy o.
a friend jare
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mylora: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:
Ok let me share this experience.

There was this man that always frequented the place I worked part-time.
I knew he was married and he shamefully didn't hide that fact.
He was always fund of trailing me from work, asking to drop me off and stuff.

The pestering was too much that I had to succumb to his plea and I shared my mobile contact with him.
That was the biggest mistake I made.
This guys couldn't stop calling me, I was so tired of answering his calls and listening to his thick igbotic accent.
He sent me recharge cards, gifts(most of which I rejected) all in the bid to make me his mistress.

There was this day he tried to put his hands on my mid-rift when he offered to drop me off at a friends place. It was an annoying moment really.
I barked at him ferociously, and he immediately removed his hands like he had just touched a _naked wire. grin

It got to the point that I told him off, warned him to stop pestering me and stopped picking his calls
I even told him I would report to his wife if he didn't put a halt to the unnecessary disturbance.

I think my threat kind of got to him and he backed off a bit.
He reduced his incessant calls and trailing.

I no longer work where he frequented, so I hardly see him.
He still calls me though but not often. I had initially decided not to pick any of his calls, but just gave it another thought.
I would say we are just friends now.

Anything wrong with having igbotic accent, or do you rather he had a foreign accent?
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

For how long?

Three days actually

It ends tomorrow.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by dechandel(f): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emodeee:

I ll drop u off close to ya house and gv u a minimum of 3,000, dat should be enough lah.

U aven't answered ma question though.
?? i hope you know giving out money isnt necessary after a date??
The case here is about married men who wants something called lust lipsrsealed

What is your question?? tongue
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

Three days actually

It ends tomorrow.
congrats gringrin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by 2dice(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chiam55:
Lol at the wanking pervs lipsrsealed

Midehi you kill me wiv laff grin you fell in a bush running away from him grin grin grin tell us what happen?

Yes I was on a date with a French man and I was having an awesome time with him we laughed and eat. We had a kiss (the best kiss I ever had to date(they dnt call it a French kiss for nothing)) I then just asked him are you single, no he said. I look him sideways and ask you're not married are you and he lift his left hand up and there it was a fucckin ring sad sad shocked

I was so confused how did I not notice that? I excused myself and told him I'm going to the ladies. I just went outside and jumped on a cab home.
cool
omo see confam date
oyinbo life is pass enytin
Girl go Frenchkiss you for first date
come we nigerian you fit use 9 month bae go dey use you do Boss for common Hug sad
smh on our mentality
Goons cc kingtom jacksparrow1207 stephenqueen kinglekan dharay99 fulaboy Godvilla and co.. Come over
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
mylora:

Anything wrong with having igbotic accent, or do you rather he had a foreign accent?

Nothing wrong with having an igbotic accent, but when it becomes too pronounced, it becomes nothing but a punishment to the auditory nerves in the ear.
~Thats why I used the adjective "Thick"
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
congrats gringrin

It's the Lords doing gringrin

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

Three days actually

It ends tomorrow.
Lol for what reason?
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mylora: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

Nothing wrong with having an igbotic accent, but when it becomes too pronounced, it becomes nothing but a punishment to the auditory nerves in the ear.
~Thats why I used the adjective "Thick"

Ok then.lol
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by peeparty(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
honest are u child like dat.but u could have politely told him instead discharging like dat
Chiam55:
Lol at the wanking pervs lipsrsealed

Midehi you kill me wiv laff grin you fell in a bush running away from him grin grin grin tell us what happen?

Yes I was on a date with a French man and I was having an awesome time with him we laughed and eat. We had a kiss (the best kiss I ever had to date(they dnt call it a French kiss for nothing)) I then just asked him are you single, no he said. I look him sideways and ask you're not married are you and he lift his left hand up and there it was a fucckin ring sad sad shocked

I was so confused how did I not notice that? I excused myself and told him I'm going to the ladies. I just went outside and jumped on a cab home.
cool
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Emodeee: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
dechandel:
?? i hope you know giving out money isnt necessary after a date??
The case here is about married men who wants something called lust lipsrsealed

What is your question?? tongue

u should share ur own experience with married men. Dis one u r typing lyk a porsche babe "d content of some ladies bag is worth more dan 10,000. Her make-ups, her hair etc" i guess u r talking abt ursef.

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
see this old married man gringrin
no let me expose you oo lipsrsealed

Mirexxx babe smiley
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol for what reason?

I had a rendezvous with Nneka because of blackett grin

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
mylora:

yes! i hate the ibotic accent cheesy
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
wristwatch:

Mirexxx babe smiley
Hi cheesy
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Menace2Society(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Some married men are so useless undecided especially those politicians chai!Maga dey pay o cry
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

I had a rendezvous with nneka grin
Jeez what's your problem with that girl? grin

Are you having a crush on her too? cheesy
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Worst is most of 'em don't wear their wedding ring...
this particular one was worse of....dude so young nd vibrant dat u won't know he's married. we started a relationship though a long distance one,then I was still in d Uni......on one of his visit to Lagos, we went to see a movie nd I jumped into one of my secondary school friend and he was like Eseohe shocked you now do married men Menh!!! I stood there for 20mins without saying a word....I was so ashamed of my whole existence.There nd then I ended the relationship and I asked God for forgiveness cos I so much believe in Karma.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Jeez what's your problem with that girl? grin

Are you having a crush on her too? cheesy

I just openly declared my crush on her boo blackett and she pounced on me grin

And I did the same grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:
Ok let me share this experience.

There was this man that always frequented the place I worked part-time.
I knew he was married and he shamefully didn't hide that fact.
He was always fund of trailing me from work, asking to drop me off and stuff.

The pestering was too much that I had to succumb to his plea and I shared my mobile contact with him.
That was the biggest mistake I made.
This guys couldn't stop calling me, I was so tired of answering his calls and listening to his thick igbotic accent.
He sent me recharge cards, gifts(most of which I rejected) all in the bid to make me his mistress.

There was this day he tried to put his hands on my mid-rift when he offered to drop me off at a friends place. It was an annoying moment really.
I barked at him ferociously, and he immediately removed his hands like he had just touched a _naked wire. grin

It got to the point that I told him off, warned him to stop pestering me and stopped picking his calls
I even told him I would report to his wife if he didn't put a halt to the unnecessary disturbance.

I think my threat kind of got to him and he backed off a bit.
He reduced his incessant calls and trailing.

I no longer work where he frequented, so I hardly see him.
He still calls me though but not often. I had initially decided not to pick any of his calls, but just gave it another thought.
I would say we are just friends now.

4 him to have got that close 2 u, he must have perceived that acceptance from u. I hope u guys are mere friends, nothing more. I don't trust u ladies.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
Hi cheesy

An interesting thread. Have u shared your experience?
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by komzyb(f): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

It's the Lords doing gringrin
missclassy is that u for real??
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
This thread is out of bounds to FEMINISTIC VIRGINS

Be warned cool

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Eseohe23:
Worst is most of 'em don't wear their wedding ring...
this particular one was worse of....dude so young nd vibrant dat u won't know he's married. we started a relationship though a long distance one,then I was still in d Uni......on one of his visit to Lagos, we went to see a movie nd I jumped into one of my secondary school friend and he was like Eseohe shocked you now do married men Menh!!! I stood there for 20mins without saying a word....I was so ashamed of my whole existence.There nd then I ended the relationship and I asked God for forgiveness cos I so much believe in Karma.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Literarily rolling on the floor *lwkm4h*
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
missclassy is that u for real??

Before nko grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
wristwatch:

4 him to have got that close 2 u, he must have perceived that acceptance from u. I hope u guys are mere friends, nothing more. I don't trust u ladies.

undecidedundecided
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

I just openly declared my crush on her boo blackett and she pounced on me grin

And I did the same grin
Hmmm...

Don't tell me you hating on her cos she got your crush first? grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by xynerise: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
No girl would agree she fell for the married man.

Make I dey observe sha
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Literarily rolling on the floor *lwkm4h*

angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Difference Between Men And Women When It Comes To Sex / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.