Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? (16911 Views)

Marriage Likened To A Shoe - A Message To All Singles. / Dont Marry Money Or Property, Marry A Person | 40 Ancient Wisdom For All Singles / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Dygeasy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
To remain totally 'Tomi-ed' grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
See nought, Hear Naught!
Am serious this time around grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

For me, some days I'm not so sure why I wanna take that huge step.

From the look of things, it's mostly because that's what society demands.....@least, for now.

Other days, I have a clear cut idea why I wanna commit to one man....To Share, To Give, To Become, To have real hot passionate sex, without the gnawing guilt and worth nots (shocked shocked Dammitt! Did I just type that)

shocked

This is the second time am reading this....

Are you really alright? shocked
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Because I'm in love grin grin

GEJ our Hero!!!

Errrmm, who's the lucky she?
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

For me, some days I'm not so sure why I wanna take tTo have real hot passionate sex, without the gnawing guilt and worth nots

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Sounds more like advanced friendzone.

Body nko

Yeah advanced friend zone except that we both get to make love with each other, and find each other attractive.

@bolded thats a Side reason. Not strong enough reason for me to want to marry... I could get loads of hot women on my bed with out commitment.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
Companionship and friendship. Someone I can share my soul with.

Aside that nothing else.

Not even kids?

I mean really naughty kids you'd have to remind continuously on things to do and not to do?
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Tallesty1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
kiss
What's the kiss for?shockedshockedshocked

You want to seduce a brother?angryangry

Mods!!!!!!!
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dygeasy:
To remain totally 'Tomi-ed' grin

cheesy
Your own case don settle.

I'm talking about those wey their own still dey Angel Gabriel table.

Truckpusherlipsrsealed
lipsrsealed

Barcanista

Omenka

Caseless...gringrin

Try replying the first thought that comes to mind @Topic
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
For companionship

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by alberto2k(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u will have to quit smoking .. Get a job.. Clean up lol
I have a Job already. . . grin

I'm assistant to the assistant molue conductor in Oshodi grin

I'll quit smokling too embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

U don kiss me tire .. See as my lips dey bleed cry
LOL
*Licks it* #licccccccch

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
alberto2k:

I have a Job already. . . grin

I'm assistant to the assistant molue conductor in Oshodi grin

I'll quit smokling too embarassed cry

U get tribal mark undecided
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy

Truckpusherlipsrsealed
lipsrsealed

Barcanista

Omenka

Caseless...gringrin

I'm already married. angry angry angry
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima(f): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Lol mrs chai
Here we go

Must I dey chop air? grin

I must remind him for my Brazilian weave. grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmm
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by temitemi1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bring ur ear let me whisper her name[ grin ;Dquote author=MizMyColi post=33174874]

GEJ our Hero!!!

[/quote]
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by naijaboiy: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Marriage is boring undecided

4 Likes

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Must I dey chop air? grin

I must remind him for my Brazilian weave. grin

Loool abi ohh d kitty no b small thing . Hehehe
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by alberto2k(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

U get tribal mark undecided
No. . . i get birthmark tongue

and fire scars, i can play with fire ehn. . . even Devil dey cut respect embarassed
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
I am jarey.
Why do you think I might not be alright
kaboninc:

shocked

This is the second time am reading this....

Are you really alright? shocked
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy

Truckpusherlipsrsealed
lipsrsealed

Barcanista

Omenka

Caseless...gringrin

why invite Usa army and russia army to Nigeria.

I want to wed because its in thé bible,If not baby mama things
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
alberto2k:
No. . . i get birthmark tongue

and fire scars, i can play with fire ehn. . . even Devil dey cut respect embarassed

Ok u dont meet criteria sorry lol
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Not even kids?

I mean really naughty kids you'd have to remind continuously on things to do and not to do?

The world is an over populated mess. I love kids but they are not enough reason to get married. Given that one could get kids with out been married.

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Bring ur ear let me whisper her name[ grin ;Dquote author=MizMyColi post=33174874]

GEJ our Hero!!!

See me heregrin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
I am jarey.
Why do you think I might not be alright

Firstly being not alright is not necessarily a 'bad' thing.

Am just thinking if the hormones are just soooo unfriendly and wickedly excited!

cheesy
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ipledge:
why invite Usa army and russia army to Nigeria.

I want to wed because its in thé bible,If not baby mama things

Weird.
Lols
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

The world is an over populated mess. I love kids but they are not enough reason to get married. Given that one could get kids with out been married.

Yh both look at the world today kids need a stable home .
Both parents
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
I don't wanna get married because I can have all it's benefits without a certificate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Firstly being not alright is not necessarily a 'bad' think.

Am just thinking if the hormones are just soooo unfriendly and wickedly excited!

cheesy

Naaaahh.
It actually took lotsa nerve to say that.

Hormones are normal jarey.
In fact, as my body dey now, I am more prone to vex than doing the do.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by KingTom(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
Singles in the house, osetigocheesy
Tell us your reasons. Tallest y1 Decha ndel Misscla sssy Chia m55 lal a247, thesonof mark, kingt om, oriji n101.... Oya show cool

Biko, if you no want marry, this thread is not for youkiss

To our married folks, why did you get married?
Is your aim achieved/being achieved?
Kachisb arbie.... Biko come tok (High table tins)
MrsChim a smiley
I want to get married because I am tired of waking up in between the legs of random girls embarassed

I want to get married because I want someone who'll take care of me smiley

I want to get married, because I am tired of enriching Condom companies. shocked

I want to get married because I want to have beautiful children who I'll be proud to call mine wink

I want to get married so I can have someone to cherish and to hold, I am tired of holding my pillow cry

Lastly, I want to get married because I don old na, this Agbaya lifestyle don tire me sef grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Weird.
Lols
Thats why many Christian guys like me wanna wed ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached / Picture Of Billboard On Sugar Daddies Destroy Lives / Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.