Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? (16666 Views)

Marriage Likened To A Shoe - A Message To All Singles. / Dont Marry Money Or Property, Marry A Person | 40 Ancient Wisdom For All Singles / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

I hate it when he does that. Let me join you and give him angry face too angry angry angry

Beware Kingtom
An army is rising against thee
angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Beware Kingtom

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Finally, I get you!
Been scouting all round.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Sparkles003(f): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2015
He who finds a wife finds what is
good and receives favor from the LORD.
I want to get married cos it is not good for one to be alone(companionship)
I want to get married so that i wont indulge in immorality so that i can make heaven (sex outside marriage is a sin and God hates sin)
I want to get married for the sake recreation,would be beautiful to see a younger version of me.
I want to get married so as to be in one flesh with someone i love,care for,brings joy to my heart and eyes when i am with him,shows me the beauty of love making.
and lastly it is the joy of every parent to see their son or daughter get married.

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by KingTom(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by KingTom(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

MizMyColi:

Beware Kingtom
Mine enemies dost conspire against me!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
thronekid:

Finally, I get you!
Been scouting all round.

Lol why you scouting for me grin

I owe you money undecided
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol why you scouting for me grin

I owe you money undecided
E pass money oh! I still dey try to convince to join us na, atleast for the love of Orijin. Think of all the group would do.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sparkles003:
I want to get married so that i wont indulge in immorality so that i can make heaven (sex outside marriage is a sin and God hates sin)
I want to get married for the sake recreation,would be beautiful to see a younger version of me.
I want to get married so as to be in one flesh with someone i love,care for,brings joy to my heart and eyes when i am with him,shows me the beauty of love making.
and lastly it is the joy of every parent to see their son or daughter get married.
So now, you are a virgin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
smiley
Sparkles003:
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
thronekid:

E pass money oh! I still dey try to convince to join us na, atleast for the love of Orijin. Think of all the group would do.

Nope your group are trouble makers sad
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by elantraceey(f): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:

because there is no compelling reason to smiley

should i give you one?
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Sparkles003(f): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
thronekid:

So now, you are a virgin
na i am not ,i just lack experience smiley smiley smiley
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by buygala(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:

should i give you one?

Yes please smiley
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by elantraceey(f): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
buygala:

Yes please smiley

Something within me tells me that you already have an idea of the reason i'm gonna give.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by buygala(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:

Something within me tells me that you already have an idea of the reason i'm gonna give.

nope

I don't smiley
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2015
Sparkles003:

na i am not ,i just lack experience smiley smiley smiley
Can I hire someone to help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / Remote Village In Nigeria Where Ladies Dance Unclad 20+ / Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.