Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador (21624 Views)

$550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC / Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Truckpusher(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
But Buhari said Abacha wasn't corrupt. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Jaypea98: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochimas:
Na waoh, Buhari must be feeling so ashamed of himself if indeed he is for real,
After blatantly defending a thief and the evidence is being is thrown right there into your face .
In fact if has any honor left, he should apologize to NIgerians and resign even before he is sworn in.
That is what any honorable man would do.
Of course he is the same as they come ,
I pity those that bought into his so called change.
What is going to change when you can call a well known thief a saint.
Sorry NIgerians
We have entered another one chance
You sound pained
You sound hurt
You sound uneducated
You sound like a dunce
Please before you quote me go through that piece of thrash you put up
....joker

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Well!! For now I don't believe in APC till I see GMB put his promises into actions. After all APC was formed by chronic corrupt politicians, who are not tired of looting the nation treasury. Lets wait and see his achievement before we conclude.

#BABAONECHANCE#

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Don4eva(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
that dunce will be ur president soon grin

Learn to live with it. Okay?
just the way a clueless man led you for 6years. Such is life

2 Likes

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/another-370m-abacha-loot-traced-to-luxembourg-swiss-ambassador/

And it took 17 years to trace it

Oil companies left Nigeria because their free day of looting came to an end under GEJ...

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Truckpusher(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Can we safely say that Buhari is also a bloody liar?
Of course he is a lie personified .

Sooner or later those mor0nic retardds that were yelling 'change' like some schizophrenic zombies will soon know the change they've been chanting.

#BABAONECHANCE grin

3 Likes

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Suddenly all APC supporters have all gone to bed after viewing this topic.

#BABAONECHANCE#

2 Likes

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by weapoN2015(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chai!!! This man, u really kill us. Mtswwww..

2 Likes

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by uzolexis(f): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abacha's loot is endless...i doof hat 4 dat guy,his stealing/looting is on another realm entirely shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by wtfCode: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
and buhari said he aint corrupt.
**faints**

2 Likes

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by wtfCode: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jaypea98:

You sound pained
You sound hurt
You sound uneducated
You sound like a dunce
Please before you quote me go through that piece of thrash you put up
....joker
meeehn, u're a sadist.
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by MARKone(m): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Asked why he visited Buhari, when he was a close associate of President Jonathan, he said: “You know General Buhari has been President of Nigeria and also a former oil minister. He knows the oil industry very well; he is a man who has ability to take a decision. He has been in the system for a very long time, that is why God brought him back. Everyone of us is supporting him because God has giving him power”.

Chia grin

Arthur Eze.....Buhari should be very conscious of this caliber of people.
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Itulah(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is terrible, am shocked. That Abacha of a guy deserve an award even in death.
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by damola311: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol..... They should go and dig this Abacha grave out and imprison him, this man stole Nigeria.........

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by FitnessNigeria: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
And Saint IBB and Saint Holy, Righteous, Corrupt Free Buhari said abacha never stole any money.

Maybe na me get this one wey dem just discover. make una pay the money to my account because abacha wasn't corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by poiZon: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Itulah:
This is terrible, am shocked. That Abacha of a guy deserve an award even in death.

pOST STEALUS award!

!!all HAIL BUHARI'S MENTOR!!!
BABA ONE CHANCE!! AKA DAURADULLARD!!

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by ralph28(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmmmm,God really blessed Nigeria.

Is like prophet Elijah was berried in Nigeria,every corner of the world Nigerians banked their money there.

But this very money can build refinery.
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Nicepoker(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Northerners are really good in looting government funds.
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by OboloMAN: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
amtalkin:
With babaonechance on sit the money will be returned to Abach's family

Funny but true because Abacha did not steal , the Swiz loot was his personal savings.

#BabaOneChance

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by sanc2s(f): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abacha loot here, abacha loot there.because he is no more abii? If he's alive, who will talk? Wat are they doing about Tinubu who is alive and we're seeing his loots everywhere? Spare me wit all dis crap
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by metorichmond(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Looool, Abacha was really a president! See lootn God father!
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by usdam: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
BabaOneChance:

Yes, I will say it again. Abacha did not steal. He only moved millions round the world. Understand the difference cool

If truly BUHARI said that, I believe he must have used that as a technical political statement just to gather himself more support since the Abacha's still control a large number of sympathizers, most especially across the northern part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by BabaOneChance: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
usdam:

If truly BUHARI said that, I believe he must have used that as a technical political statement just to gather himself more support since the Abacha's still control a large number of sympathizers, most especially across the northern part of the country.
So your point? Must Buhari tell such ungodly lie to buy him more supporters and sympathisers? Are u gonna justify that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by watered(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wait o.... How much dis late general steal sef? Cos e be like say d money no wan dey discoverable finish?
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by taharqa: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Funnicator:
Buhari said abacha did not steal.

Kai compare it with stealing is not corruption.
This buhari is a dunce. Baba one chance.

You dey make nd Buhari and his HYPOCRITIC followers smiley

Meanwhile, the man who was the main financial point man for this Abacha loot and one who is still under indictment in US and many European countries, Alhaji Bugudu, has just been elected Gov of Kebbi State UNDER APC.
Just like Abacha, he is apparently a friend and associate of Buhari.

Bladdi HYPOCRITES

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by taharqa: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
usdam:

Really??

You mean Buhari is also a Bladdi LIAR too
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by GoodMuyis(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
God used Abacha to blessed those country, I wonder if those country will not be in poverty if Our money no reach them
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by taharqa: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
almajirimallam:
Suddenly all APC supporters have all gone to bed after viewing this topic.

#BABAONECHANCE#

They are rolling their eyes now, trying to think of the next series of LIES to tell in order to save their Lord and master from the mortal sin of looking STUPIIID

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Happywoman(f): 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
And his daughter is online putting it ur faces

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by sylviaeo(f): 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
dis man rili plan 500 Years ahead of Hm. even Wen Hm grand children Don dey call am ancestor, dem go still dey chop d moni. Na wan o. d next one Wey Dem go trace go b for Hm village septic tank

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by chuose: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=14pt]I THINK SAY GMB SAY ABACHA NO THIEF[/size]
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
APC e warriors disappeared.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket / Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.