Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,370 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 PM

Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other (36048 Views)

Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Fynpatra(f): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]

*all dos sayin Ebubey is Lying hav not hated or av nat been hated....for me av been hated for no just cause....
I remember wen i took my Jamb some tym ago,,,,,,,a gal was just eyeing me,,,,,,anytym my eyes and hers meet she will just be adjustin ha clothes, hairs,,,,,readjusting d way she was sitting etc....dis is a gal dat we r just seeing for d first tym ooo.....Ebube i believe u die....thumbs up....
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by ClintonDal(m): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:
Strictly your opinion, i don't easily make friends with ladies doesn't in any wise mean any of the above you claim, simply individual differences.
You lie!! grin
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by rbekins: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Fynpatra:
[color=#006600][/color]

*all dos sayin Ebubey is Lying hav not hated or av nat been hated....for me av been hated for no just cause....
I remember wen i took my Jamb some tym ago,,,,,,,a gal was just eyeing me,,,,,,anytym my eyes and hers meet she will just be adjustin ha clothes, hairs,,,,,readjusting d way she was sitting etc....dis is a gal dat we r just seeing for d first tym ooo.....Ebube i believe u die....thumbs up....

In your own case, she just wan make u and her be partners, ......(just saying.)....'ve seen ur pix....mayb u look like one to her...
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Penboy: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2015
nkemdi89:

Check my profile pics am a tom boy at heart no longer in d physical cos hv grown flesh muscles.

Jehovah!
I reserve my comment.
Cheers grin
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by nkemdi89(f): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Chivee:
can't help but admire u so much not just for your person and maturity but for what u stand for. I must say I was relieved tho to find that you're tom-boy strictly on d inside. wink
Thanks a lot.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by showafrica(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:
Strictly your opinion, i don't easily make friends with ladies doesn't in any wise mean any of the above you claim, simply individual differences.

Bae, it's an involuntary action and its nobodys fault. Honestly, you cannot explain why you don't easily make friends with them. Its just an atitude God put in women for procreation. I know how many girls wey I don catch with jealousy. If she is forming hard to get for too long, I will gradually start been friendly with her friend or room mate, before you know it, she don land for my bed.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Yea its true. I hate the OP already angry biiaaaaatchhh!!!!

Ur name dey follow u;>
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by FAJFARM(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:
Ur points do not apply to every girl OP

Most girls possess those features she outlined
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by 2scorehigh(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2015
showafrica:

Bae, it's an involuntary action and its nobodys fault. Honestly, you cannot explain why you don't easily make friends with them. Its just an atitude God put in women for procreation. I know how many girls wey I don catch with jealousy. If she is forming hard to get for too long, I will gradually start been friendly with her friend or room mate, before you know it, she don land for my bed.

It's true. In the art of seduction, if you want to get a girl; go for her sister.

It works all the time.

...And you get two girls instead of one. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Camellia(f): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
lwkmd....
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Camellia(f): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2015
we girls sha...even best frnds r still bitchy to each other...
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Omotayor123(f): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2015
femi4:
you are one of them
Not at all. But I'm a lady so I knw.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2015
And you are?
lordkrato:

Don't be so dramatic would ya..
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
spongeisback:
I get breast you get breast
I get yansh you get yansh
Why should hate you
It doesn't make sense oh!

But your breaast small pass the other girl own na,

And your yansh dey like paper compare to the other girl own na,

It makes sense like that ohh.

When that girl kidnapped your guy, you go really get reason to hate that other girl
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Missmossy:
Lol grin only for immature ladies!
so, you don't hate?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by EOOJ(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:

Very funnyyy....calm down na grin
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by elantraceey(f): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
lordkrato:

You and your hatred for men sha.. Remember when GMB enters its no longer 14 yearsit's a life sentence!!!

i don't get you, same you claim i hate women and the same you now say i hate men, you're indirectly saying i'm not a human, very funny.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by elantraceey(f): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
rbekins:

Fa Fa Fa Foul. Hold it there my dear. You don't easily make friends with ladies is simply bcus one or more of the listed above reason, quote me. It is some thing that works subconsciously in most women's life and you are not aware it exist. Then what will be the reason of you not having/making female friends, either of the reasons or you are Psychosis.

Unfortunately for you it's none, i can't even possibly relate with anyone of them, i practically grown around guys and all my close friends right from childhood has been guys and there are some traits in some ladies i as a person can't keep up with which makes the few female friends i have way older than me , but this doesn't mean i hate them or i'm jealous or feel inferior to them in anyway, not at all but i flow and relate with many.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by elantraceey(f): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
hensben:
If we dig deep it still boils down to what op said...talk true Tracey.

Nope it doesn't, i don't get jealous just like that and i can't feel inferior to any human. Honestly speaking i can't relate with any of her points, there are girls that have been close friends from birth and stick to each other till death. Everyone is different.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
The fact that women hate each other is the reason the world is still in one piece. If otherwise, they would have destroyed the earth. #fact.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by elantraceey(f): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
IBROHIM:
Wow! The OP got you there. How are you doing? You are so beautiful!!! So African!!!

Thanks, i'm good, you?
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by elantraceey(f): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ladybluecash:
madam talk tru, most of ds points she mentioned u jos dsplaued nw,, dsagreein wit her. If na man post ds nw, u for don lik am,, mitcheww.. Me no b les oooo bt seriously i lov my fellow gals even pple sef dey say weda i no b .......

you need some orientation.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:

Nope it doesn't, i don't get jealous just like that and i can't feel inferior to any human. Honestly speaking i can't relate with any of her points, there are girls that have been close friends from birth and stick to each other till death. Everyone is different.
okay, cool. If you don't feel inferior, then you feel superior to them. Afterall, you have proved that you indeed hate other women. You just haven't admitted the cause.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Ladybluecash(f): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:

you need some orientation.
i tink u shud start wit yasef
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by elantraceey(f): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
okay, cool. If you don't feel inferior, then you feel superior to them. Afterall, you have proved that you indeed hate other women. You just haven't admitted the cause.

Nope not superior, it's not a word and opposite case here. I don't hate anyone, the nothing in me that can hate. That's like saying i don't talk with any lady and that's totally absurd.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by elantraceey(f): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ladybluecash:
i tink u shud start wit yasef

just as i expected, people who really need something must times never admit they need it. Take care of yourself lady.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Ladybluecash(f): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:

just as i expected, people who really need something must times never admit they need it. Take care of yourself lady.
hypocrite wud alwz b who dey r... Ofcus my dearlady, i wil tak care of mysef,,, try not to b tetchy
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:

Nope not superior, it's not a word and opposite case here. I don't hate anyone, the nothing in me that can hate. That's like saying i don't talk with any lady and that's totally absurd.
wtf? Then what is your problem? The op said, reasons why women hate. You came and said that those were not the reasons why you hate. Now you're saying you don't hate at all. Must you comment? Or is there something i'm not getting here?
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
women na their own worst enemy grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by elantraceey(f): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Teempakguy:

wtf? Then what is your problem? The op said, reasons why women hate. You came and said that those were not the reasons why you hate. Now you're saying you don't hate at all. Must you comment? Or is there something i'm not getting here?

you have a problem with comprehension, i rest my case.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by rbekins: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:

Unfortunately for you it's none, i can't even possibly relate with anyone of them, i practically grown around guys and all my close friends right from childhood has been guys and there are some traits in some ladies i as a person can't keep up with which makes the few female friends i have way older than me , but this doesn't mean i hate them or i'm jealous or feel inferior to them in anyway, not at all but i flow and relate with many.

So u expect me to be convinced beyond reasonable doubt that all the female on NL does not act accordingly since none has acknowledge of the act on this thread? In fact LIES should be included as one of the attribute of Women's behavior to each other and to every entity, which is their worst element in life.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by elantraceey(f): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
rbekins:

So u expect me to be convinced beyond reasonable doubt that all the female on NL does not act accordingly since none has acknowledge of the act on this thread? In fact LIES should be included as one of the attribute of Women's behavior to each other and to every entity, which is their worst element in life.

To an extent there could be ladies guilty of the op points infact there are, at one point or the other but all my posts specifically referred to just me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) / MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / What Women Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.