Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,090 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (67050 Views)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Chanchit: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is just testing, una never see anything. When they were busy practicing steewpidity Journalism without thinking of what might happen if the opposition wins, going all out against someones personality with exaggerated documentary, this is the result. #dealwithit.

4 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by WisdomFlakes: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ait threw all ethics to the wind during the presidential campaign. They should emulate Channels tv.

7 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by siraj1402(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nice.AIT o je kinikan iya ni won pe.Sorry for them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by MadCow1: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin

It's not a fight back, they should simply stick to what they have been doing before which is attacking the Now President Elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

8 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by OkuDiOver1(f): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Truth be told, this is not good at all. Jonathan didnt close or bar saharareporters so why should Buhari bar Ait? Abeg he should have a rethink.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by adenine02: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vangard can lie angry
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by jmoore(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Can he stop NTA too? Nope, he cannot. He can never try it.

Revenge indeed! Make I hear word.

undecided

5 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Azo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley

Who is this?? When has goats learnt how to use the internet??

5 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by tola9ja: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley

4 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by tola9ja: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
They should follow Jonathan to Otuoke and cover his daily activities after May 29

14 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Realdeals(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
End of AIT in sight!

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by uniklinkum(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
This same hand of barring should be extended to nta and other buhari hatred peddling media outfits.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari my Crush kiss love you baby kiss

4 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by MizMyColi(f): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
ionsman:
Can you just shut up already......

Because He's making a point?

4 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by geoworldedu: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sai BABA!
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Banter1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

full of hate you call it? Take the back seat joor. If I were GMB I will revoke there license. Bunch of hypocrites

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by geoworldedu: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Azo(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
This is a childish act. The general and his advisers should please grow up.

Old man if e dey pain u get a coffin and u lnw what next..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by 1stola: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
sirvic01:
President-elect, General Mohammadu Buhari may have just started a revenge mission on the African Independent Television, AIT when, Monday, the security men attached to him barred the station's correspondent, Bebei from covering Buhari's functions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/hate-campaign-buhari-fights-back-bars-ait-from-covering-his-activities/
Ghengeh!
I don be for dopkesi grin
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by MadCow1: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Truth be told, this is not good at all. Jonathan didnt close or bar saharareporters so why should Buhari bar Ait? Abeg he should have a rethink.

Jonathan did not know where to catch Saharareporters that's why he couldn't touch them..

Plus Saharareporters were not as unprofessional in their journalism like AIT..

Please let's all stop being Chameleons, stay true to your character.. They should continue to air their defamatory documentaries on the President, Amaechi, Tinubu and more..

Abi is this part of Jonathan's TRANSFORMATION agenda..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by geoworldedu: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sai baba
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by AreaFada2: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
saintopus:

Sign of political immaturity!!!
Very childish. If their programme lied against you, sue them for libel. You don't ban press in a democracy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by mashnino(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

Nonsense!!! u foolishness knows no shame...

erm what is the name dey call your type... erm... Hypocrites...

4 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by bigx(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
It has started grin

Change!

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Obiwannn: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
sirvic01:
President-elect, General Mohammadu Buhari may have just started a revenge mission on the African Independent Television, AIT when, Monday, the security men attached to him barred the station's correspondent, Bebei from covering Buhari's functions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/hate-campaign-buhari-fights-back-bars-ait-from-covering-his-activities/

this is totally uncalled for
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by habeebcole: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
buy data

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by manny4life(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
As a President Elect, he's barring them, what happens when he becomes president? Punch and their likes printed a lot of damaging articles; SR abi what's that's his name attacked GEJ administration but NEVER did GEJ bar any of them from press activities. Buhari doesn't like criticism, I can't wait for May 29 to come, Nigerians will see the real man that they voted into office.

9 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by dunkem21(m): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Very soon, that newspaper wey carry Fayose campaign advert go shut down.

I laugh in change grin

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by naijainfogalery: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Well he should have let them cover it though

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND

Why would you allow those mofos who publish (lied) that you got no certificate , capture any event of you, Im not saying they are not free to capture anything oo but mean they should grow up and be professional and not one sided like they did. for eg TVC is a Tinubu station they didnt even go gaga like AIT, AIT's attacks were too personal mehn

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.