Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (67107 Views)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Pebcak: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
kelvine:
ghen ghen,hope he won't come to nairaland to find some of us.
hahahahahahaaaa that will be gangster o and big gobe
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by WisdomFlakes: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
agabaI23:
So you are applauding the action if it is true? He is supposed to be the democratic president for fork sake
haba!!!!

He only restricted them from covering his activities, at least for now. Like I said, Ait went way too far and deserves, IMO, to be censured in some form or another.

They threw all ethics to the wind during the presidential campaign. They were viciously defamatory.

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by sonssyo: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
i just doubt dis man!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ayusco85(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley

ur a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by HzRF(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
ionsman:

I dont get you.
Out of all d media against gej
Hw many did he ban

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Excellentmind: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Some of you who have been shouting good move, what is good about barring one of the media houses from covering the activities of Buhari? I hope we'll not regret this grave mistake of electing Bulgari. As for me, patiently I'm watching the movie.

4 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
manny4life:

The show has only begun, the real show will begin on May 30th morning, 24hrs after he's sworn in... That's when the real Buhari will show what he's made off. I pity Nigerians.
stop crying! He only banned AIT from covering his events. Doesn't he have the right to do that?

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by godwin120alex: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pple say GEJ is too cool now you see a hot man.Ditactorship activated

4 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by kelvine(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin grin grin we will give him Temitemi our role model.

nma24:
there's no hiding place for u kelvin

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by 2n2k(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
How true is this news because I watched all the GMB's activities in Defence House today on AIT News at 8pm. The coverage ran for many minutes including courtesy calls by ambassadors, Prince Arthur Eze, the top management of Total led by its managing director and a meeting with members of people democratic movement (PDM). Swiss ambassador also addressed the press on Abacha loot.

AIT did not mention anything about the purported ban
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by taharqa: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lemon12:
U see .... Them never swear am in

He don dey ban press ....

Have we heard of Goodluck banning Tvc ,sharareporters nd co. Before

Truly Gej is a Democrat

Naija don enter one chance

President Jonathan and Buhari are not mates when you are talking about Civility, patience, broadmindedness and decency. One of them is a Democrat and a Gentleman to the core, the other is an unrepentant dictator trying his hands on modern day babariga.

There is no basis for comparison

5 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by allanphash7(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
You av been seen already cos i categorically told him about u

Yes u!
kelvine:
ghen ghen,hope he won't come to nairaland to find some of us.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ayusco85(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
They should follow Jonathan to Otuoke and cover his daily activities after May 29

hilarious grin

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by godwin120alex: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
I dey laugh
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Banter1:
how will you feel wen someone mock your late wife and child? AIT cross the line. Hypocrites

Do you know the propaganda and lies premiumtimesng maliciously heaped on GEJ yet he allows their correspondents to have sessions with him during media chat?

You are the hypocrite

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Baawaa(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
AIT had done their worse,it is time for pay back,during the campaigns time AIT was acting like say no tomorrow.High thieve Dokpesi will be running from poles to pillars now for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Note: "the security men attached to him" and not him. Gbagam! case closed

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by mashnino(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
manny4life:

Everything is wrong with it; right now, he's activities are private, let us see if he bar them when he becomes president i.e. when he becomes a public official.

Yeah lets wait for that time..but for now plz AIT should stay off...

They've done enough already... Like you guys didn't see what they did to his Image during the election

If you want to run a TV station and report news..be fair in your reports...

Thta's why AIT can never win Best Tv station in Nigeria..in 20 years to come...

They will Never... They should go intern at Channels TV so they can know what Running TV station should be like

5 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by 9ousky: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley

perfect news u av bn waiting for all day to spew ur trash... Mumu After 4 years u for don get certificate on nairaland ( B.sc in Buhari hatred and Criticism). Den u fit get job with DAT.

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by HzRF(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
MadCow1:

Jonathan did not know where to catch Saharareporters that's why he couldn't touch them..

Plus Saharareporters were not as unprofessional in their journalism like AIT..

Please let's all stop being Chameleons, stay true to your character.. They should continue to air their defamatory documentaries on the President, Amaechi, Tinubu and more..

Abi is this part of Jonathan's TRANSFORMATION agenda..
U don make sense lyk DAT ooo
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by OkuDiOver1(f): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
MadCow1:

Jonathan did not know where to catch Saharareporters that's why he couldn't touch them..

Plus Saharareporters were not as unprofessional in their journalism like AIT..

Please let's all stop being Chameleons, stay true to your character.. They should continue to air their defamatory documentaries on the President, Amaechi, Tinubu and more..

Abi is this part of Jonathan's TRANSFORMATION agenda..
When you see something going wrong and you fail to speak up just because it doesnt concern you,one day you will reap the fruit of that wrong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ayusco85(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Trut:
We don enter from Frying pan to fire. GEJ was castigated by APC media wing, he didn't barred any of them, now the President Elect is showing his true colors. I pity the media because UNA GO SEE NKE TORO BIATI.

thats because the station never hauled insults at the clueless one. he only barred AIT not the whole press. ewu
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by manny4life(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
stop crying! He only banned AIT from covering his events. Doesn't he have the right to do that?

As a public citizen, no he doesn't have a right to do that. Every public activity is a public affair including the press. Obama doesn't like Fox, heck he hates them but he doesn't bar them from White House activities. That's why I said until he's sworn in, we will know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by otokx(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
They should follow Jonathan to Otuoke and cover his daily activities after May 29

EPIC

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Kolade354(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Firefire:
well done Buhari...

[size=18pt]
Your Revenge Missions ACTIVATED![/size]

While seeking revenge, dig two graves - one for yourself. - Douglas Horton
Go back and ask your English Teacher to tell you the Full meaning of 'Revenge'.......Did he revoke their License? No, He only barred them from reporting his activities after that defamotory Documentary............

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by dustmalik: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
oloba:
He just said “HIS PROGRAMMES”and if AIT get any problem with that they should hug transformer
Or better still, "they should go to court and remain there". Chai... I love that line.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ayusco85(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I pity Raymond Dokpesi and AIT.

Sorry o! grin grin
no business for them in this regime. they should follow GEJ to otuoke

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Kolade354(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
manny4life:

As a public citizen, no he doesn't have a right to do that. Every public activity is a public affair including the press. Obama doesn't like Fox, heck he hates them but he doesn't bar them from White House activities. That's why I said until he's sworn in, we will know.
Obama hates Fox? Fox and Ait is now on the same level.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Esinasinla: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

haba! You are supposed to have stopped dis ur campaign of calumny. After all dis ur propaganda did not win ur clueless oga election. It is time to rise above baseless sentiment and pray for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by kelvine(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked ok tell him I need FG contract since you know him personally.

allanphash7:
You av been seen already cos i categorically told him about u

Yes u!
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by gwadibmg: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
but i thought the man said he's a repented democrat,then why barring aIT when the FIB is in place,he should not forget that this is not military regime. Where is sahara reporters, osun defenders and premiumtimes,hope they will publish this?

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by help3852: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Its a pity how APC has brainwashed some folks with half-truths and propaganda.

Everywhere you see pro APC, you see abuse, hatred, bigotry statements, baseless sentiments. It makes me wonder what TINUBU has really done for them, except those paid to work as PR for APC and others who have links and could benefit from them.

Anyway politics is all about where your interest lies, but this hatred is enough to set Nigeria ablaze overnight.

Only time will tell.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) / The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.