Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here (21126 Views)

PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC / Why we can't release full forensic Audit Report: FG / FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by naijasweetness(f): 10:14pm On May 24, 2015
This fuel thing is becoming something else here the SMS I just got from my service provider
"Dear Valued Customer, this is to inform you that due to nationwide fuel crisis our services may experience some strain. We are doing everything possible to manage the situation. Thank you for understanding."
I just hope I will be able to login niaraland tomorrow. Who knows maybe fuel go finish
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by iyamucrystal(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2015
Get winning today, away from the premier league, get fixed matches from Romanian, French and East european league, get fixed matches by subscribing to our agent on 2348136171479, this is the screenshot of our last weekend winning.
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by Skoopy(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
I get work to do, I'm a very busy fella and believe me, analyzing this will add no economic value to my existence.

Use your time well and let people paid to do analysis do their job.
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by ChappyChase: 6:17am On May 29, 2015
OilGas:
If Nigeria was your company, Chibok girls were ur daughters, NNPC $20bn was ur money, immigration scam victims were ur relatives, pension scam victims were ur parents, borno was ur village......... will u come here and type GEJ till 2019?
Na guys like that dey make me think whether no be same naija we dey?
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by heeds2532(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2015
LETTER TO MR. PRESIDENT His excellency, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari (GCON). As a matter fact, you being addressed with this noble title again is indeed a rare opportunity and is a thing that calls for a personal reflection over your past years. This should remind you of your past efforts followed by failures and in fact it is capable of making you ponder over the circumstance that led to your victory in this very general election. It bothers my mind, each time I remember that Nigerians who had earlier refused to give you their support in the previous three general elections, could turned out in such a significant numbers to vote you in as their newly elected president after twelve years of continual trial and failure. CONTINUE» http:///1Kt6ZHf
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by Dollyak(f): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2015
OilGas:
If Nigeria was your company, Chibok girls were ur daughters, NNPC $20bn was ur money, immigration scam victims were ur relatives, pension scam victims were ur parents, borno was ur village......... will u come here and type GEJ till 2019?
Great analogy.
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by beloxxi(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chevron scholarship often referred to as agbami now open for 2015 https://www.nairaland.com/2351311/apply-agbami-scholarship-award-2015

Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by akanbiaa(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Front page please
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by jeremiahmarcus9(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2015
Buy a bag of dangote cement obajana factory plant , kogi state @#1000. purchase a trailer load of DANGOTE CEMENT at a low factory price #1000 per bag. we deliver to any pary of the country upon the customer(s) order, Delivered to your door step.*product:DANGOTE CEMENT(50KG)*ORIGIN:DANGOTE FACTORY.PRICE PER BAG;#1000 NAIRA ONLY,*TRAILER LOAD QTY:600 OR 900 BAGS. DURATION of delivery after order:2days *Transportation cost:depends on distance or your state Contact us now to place your order *TELEPHONE :08063268251, 07085831027. *EMAIL :dangotecementfactoryobajana@gmail.com

Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by KoredeBellosMum(f): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by ono(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
I'm going to do a very rough estimate of what Nigeria may have generated during the tenure of GEJ based on the content of this report.

So, we have $67billion dollars in 1.5 years - January 2012 to July 2013. This translates to some $45 billion dollars per year from crude oil sales. And then for GEJ's 6 years in office, one can comfortably assume that we generated $268 billion dollars for that period. If that's changed to Naira, at some N150 to the dollar (varies and could be high), that's some:

[size=18pt]N40.2 TRILLION[/size].

So, what did we spend that humoungous amount on in Nigeria that we still have epileptic power, dilapidated road networks, all manner of societal ills and evil. . . . . . .
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by estacyresource: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2015
28 APC Senators walk out of Senate Session After Being Overruled by Saraki

http://nigerianewsnetwork..com/2015/06/28-apc-senators-walk-out-of-senate.html

1 Share

Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by thecapitalng: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
OilGas:
very good question to ponder upon
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by bismarck128(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Are you a politician,business person,student or you into entertaining and other lot more,and you have been looking for upper help you are welcome into the great brotherhood of illuminati, once you are a full time member of the great illuminati am promising you this, you will never have anything to worry in days of your life, all you need to do to be a member is to pick up a form and be full time loyal to the great god of the great illuminati and you will see everything you do will be the best, to pick up the form you free to contact +2348077456591 or email via, greatilluminati128@gmail.com for more information.

Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by nigeriacustom60(f): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
SLASHES DOWN OWN PRICE OF CEMENT BY 40%.
Dangote Cement ,Obajana ,Kogi state is proud to inform the general public that the price of dangote cément 3x (50 kg)42.5R has been drastically slashed down to a minimum promo price of #1000 per bag.Interested buyers,distributors,contractors ,wholesalers and retailers are hereby advice to contact JEREMIAH MARCUS on 08063268251 for more information and to make a request.
Note: This is only open to person or persons buying above hundred bags.*!!'""CALL 08063268251 OR follow this link to register http://dangote.com/downloads/Dangote-Cement-Application-Registration-Form-2015 pdf

Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by AlfaCyberCafe: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wish 2 do ur or Having Issue with DIRECT ENTRY TO 200L, UNDERGRADUATE, PGD, MASTERS AND PHD Program? National Open University (NOUN) Form Is out.. Enroll Now! Tomorrow may be too late... @ Alfa Cyber Cafe.. Watsup or call :07057564504..08138897951[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by AlfaCyberCafe: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Buying Any Course Materials In National Open Uni. Of Nigeria (NOUN) as cheap as u can never imagine.. call for whole sales price @Alfa CYBER CAFE (Oke-Mosan Study Centre).. watsup or call 07057564504..08138897951.. 1 Free course material for the First 100 students.. Free Delivery Nation wide.
Regards.
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze / Pat Utomi For President In 2007? / PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.