Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed (2508 Views)

Download Game Pc Hitman Contracts Repack Free / Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) / The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed by Jeromejnr(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Presently the top best stealth games are: Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell, Hitman and of course Assassins Creed.

My best in order would be:

1. Splinter Cell
2. Assassins Creed
3. Metal Gear Solid
4. Hitman

Splinter cell is No. 1 on my list because the stealth environment is very detailed. E.g The type of floor you are stepping on determines how you walk. While Hitman is the last on my list because most of the time you don't even need to go stealth, all you need to do is crash and burn and you could win that particular mission.
Re: Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed by joseph1832(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Any day, anytime, its Metal Gear Solid!. Assassins Creed comes next!.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed by Jeromejnr(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Any day, anytime, its Metal Gear Solid!. Assassins Creed comes next!.

Sometimes the stealth in MGS is not really realistic. Splinter cell is much more realistic. But MGS is much more interesting to play.
Re: Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed by joseph1832(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Sometimes the stealth in MGS is not really realistic. Splinter cell is much more realistic. But MGS is much more interesting to play.
Its not about the stealth to me, its bout the mental challenge. MGS is the game.
Re: Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Do you play it on console or PC
Re: Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed by Proffdada: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2015
MGS all the way
it gives awesome storylines and futuristic inventory
Re: Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed by Jeromejnr(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Phinalphantasy:
Do you play it on console or PC

The both of them.
Re: Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed by Jeromejnr(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2015
Proffdada:
MGS all the way
it gives awesome storylines and futuristic inventory

Yea. MGS has the best storyline. And sometimes very cool cutscenes.
Re: Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed by Proffdada: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Yea. MGS has the best storyline. And sometimes very cool cutscenes.

also cool game engine that renders high end graphics
and interactive gameplay

I remember switching pads on ps one

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed by Jeromejnr(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Proffdada:

and interactive gameplay

Yea. MGS integral. When you have to fight Pshyco Mantis. That was the beginning of MGS for me.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed by LordAzubuike(f): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Presently the top best stealth games are: Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell, Hitman and of course Assassins Creed.

My best in order would be:

1. Splinter Cell
2. Assassins Creed
3. Metal Gear Solid
4. Hitman

Splinter cell is No. 1 on my list because the stealth environment is very detailed. E.g The type of floor you are stepping on determines how you walk. While Hitman is the last on my list because most of the time you don't even need to go stealth, all you need to do is crash and burn and you could win that particular mission.
You can't compare Hitman to any of those bullshit. Hitman is the best.
Re: Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed by noob03saibot(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Proffdada:

and interactive gameplay

lol! Psycho mantis. That battle was sick. Shout out to Hideo Kojima. Abeg that guy too sabi

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed by Jeromejnr(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
noob03saibot:
lol! Psycho mantis. That battle was sick. Shout out to Hideo Kojima. Abeg that guy too sabi

On point

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed by Zdr1: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
No games

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Playing Pc Games? / PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price / Where Can I Get Highly Compressed Games On Pc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.