Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 (83287 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee Recruitment - April 2016 / Nigeria Police Force Batch2016 Recruitment (APRIL 1st) / Vacancy At Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by hardeyswaggz: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
hehehehe deturla ur funny. i tot u applied na, inferring from your convo with workisan. i claim the success IJN

CHEERS
deturla:

Hey Man, You should Chill. I never said i was impatient or something.

Was just concerned as to the reason why the thread suddenly went dry. Anyways like you said 'he got a success mail already, i dunno wherever that's coming from, and to even type a lil further, who said i applied, and if i did, who said i got to the interview stage. LoL

Anyways..congrats on your success mail too, cos im sure u got one.

Cheers!......Love...xoxo

Wroskian, you go hear am!!! oh!! cry That was between Me and YOU!
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 4:34am On Jul 15, 2015
hardeyswaggz:
hehehehe deturla ur funny. i tot u applied na, inferring from your convo with workisan. i claim the success IJN

CHEERS

LoL!
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2015
Invites should start rolling in today to tomorrow.

In the spirit of Ramadan. Be expectant!

Alhamdulillah**
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
deturla:

Hey Man, You should Chill. I never said i was impatient or something.

Was just concerned as to the reason why the thread suddenly went dry. Anyways like you said 'he got a success mail already, i dunno wherever that's coming from, and to even type a lil further, who said i applied, and if i did, who said i got to the interview stage. LoL

Anyways..congrats on your success mail too, cos im sure u got one.

Cheers!......Love...xoxo

Wroskian, you go hear am!!! oh!! cry That was between Me and YOU!
Eeya! kpele. Abeg i know wan hear am o, if i go hear anything, na success mail i wan hear o.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
deturla:
Invites should start rolling in today to tomorrow.

In the spirit of Ramadan. Be expectant!

Alhamdulillah**
Source? julie89 we need you to keep this thread alive, any helpful inputs?

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
wroskian:

Eeya! kpele. Abeg i know wan hear am o, if i go hear anything, na success mail i wan hear o.

Lol.....u go hear am oooh!, because the SwaggerHardey, me no know am whey he dey pry put personal affairs for thread.

With respect to your mail. I pray its gonn pan out Well. Be expectant Man. Alihamdulilah.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
wroskian:

Source? julie89 we need you to keep this thread alive, any helpful inputs?

Julie 89?, who she be?

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
deturla:

Julie 89?, who she be?
She be one of those wey i see dey visit this thread.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
wroskian:

She be one of those wey i see dey visit this thread.

Hmmmn.....Visit ko? issokay oh!
I've got useful inputs though.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
deturla:

Hmmmn.....Visit ko? issokay oh! I've got useful inputs though.
Not saying you haven't got it... this is getting to be a 2-3 man thread.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
wroskian:

Not saying you haven't got it... this is getting to be a 2-3 man thread.

Abi ooh...oya bring her hia!..Dull Thread
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by hardeyswaggz: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2015
When the mail drops! thread will come alive...@deturla i am Hardeyswaggz
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
hardeyswaggz:
When the mail drops! thread will come alive...@deturla i am Hardeyswaggz

And I will call you SwaggerHardey!....thats fine by me.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by toluolorun: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2015
Hi, applied for GSK's FLP and received a mail telling me i passed the telephone interview. I haven't gotten the feedback email on the next stage. Has anyone gotten feedback on d next stage?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
toluolorun:
Hi, applied for GSK's FLP and received a mail telling me i passed the telephone interview. I haven't gotten the feedback email on the next stage. Has anyone gotten feedback on d next stage?

None that I know of. The more reason why the thread's been static for sometime now!

BTW, when did you have your interview?.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by toluolorun: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
i did on the 25th of July
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
toluolorun:
i did on the 25th of July
That date is four days from now, guess you meant 25th June. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by hardeyswaggz: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
When did u get this mail dear? if u got it today then thats like 3wks interval btw when you were interviewed and now. so we july 10 batch should expect ours this week or next depending on the response, success or regret. #ichosesuccess grin
toluolorun:
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Guys......Howdy!....Whats happening with GSK..HardeySwags,anynews.yet?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2015
deturla:
Guys......Howdy!....Whats happening with GSK..HardeySwags,anynews.yet?
I wish you the best Bro, i got booted out. embarassed
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2015
wroskian:

I wish you the best Bro, i got booted out. embarassed

Damn!!......................Seriously?, Jesus!....WoW.......I'm so sorry to hear this Man, i would send an email soon, prolly get your contact from there.

Wassup with Hardeyswagz!?, any news yet?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by hardeyswaggz: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
oh sorry, i jst recovered from the shocker...as sweet as that lady sounded, she booted me out still. embarassed embarassed embarassed
deturla:

Damn!!......................Seriously?, Jesus!....WoW.......I'm so sorry to hear this Man, i would send an email soon, prolly get your contact from there.

Wassup with Hardeyswagz!?, any news yet?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2015
hardeyswaggz:
oh sorry, i jst recovered from the shocker...as sweet as that lady sounded, she booted me out still. embarassed embarassed embarassed

WoW!.....Na wa ooo....

So sorry to hear this Man!. Pls when did u get your email. That means no1 got success emails on this thread.

Hmmmn...Little wonder the thread has been forgotten.

God dey!
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Someone I know just had his interview this morning nd he has been informed to get ready for the last round of interviews, did anyone else have interviws today?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
zeezee01:
Someone I know just had his interview this morning nd he has been informed to get ready for the last round of interviews, did anyone else have interviws today?

What interview?...phone or one on one?...maybe Tis not FLP...
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Ghen Ghen..............................Action Film!!!....
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Any news?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by NekkyCee(f): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Hello guys. Trust y'all are doing great. I applied for gsk future leaders program 2016 and am yet to receive a mail from them regarding the online tests. Please I would appreciate some important tips. Number of questions per test, time frame and any other useful tip. God bless you.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by deturla: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2016
NekkyCee:
Hello guys. Trust y'all are doing great. I applied for gsk future leaders program 2016 and am yet to receive a mail from them regarding the online tests. Please I would appreciate some important tips. Number of questions per test, time frame and any other useful tip. God bless you.

Hi NekkyCee, sorry I just got your email. Yes, GsK was an exciting experience. I got to the assessment Centre but did not land the job.

Can you share your number? Or you can call me too! You could learn a little bit a lot from my experience. Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? / Who Can Solve This Simple, Yet Hard Aptitude Test Question / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.