Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 (83288 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee Recruitment - April 2016 / Nigeria Police Force Batch2016 Recruitment (APRIL 1st) / Vacancy At Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Rapture07: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
DrBulalaa:
Regret mail for the application or for the online test?
Regret mail for application
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by ednut1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
crowntoro:
lolzz, you wan marry,abi? undecided accountant applying for pharmaceutical job grin cheesy grin
am too young for dat o, there is opening for business related courses in the advert too
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by chuksmarvin(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rapture07:
R this pple high on somtin. Pls were r microbiologist. That have applied.
I applied and i'm a microbiologist. Just got my assessment link.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Rapture07: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
chuksmarvin:
I applied and i'm a microbiologist. Just got my assessment link.
so what did I reli do wrong na.bro pls did u upload ur certificate
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Nemie: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rapture07:

Regret mail for application
i am a microbio., got an invite for the test. Maybe your essay was not good enough?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Bobority: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rapture07:
COME OH DIS IS SERIOUS. I JUST FINISHED MY APPLICATION AND AFTER SEVERAL HOURS OF CAREFUL SCRUTINIZATION AND ENSURING PROPER ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS, I SENT MY APPLICATION AND IN LESS THEN 2 MIN I GOT A REGRET MAIL. THE TIN JUST TIRE ME OH. ABI MICROBIOLOGY NO BE HEALTH SCIENCE ABI NA NATURAL SCIENCE angry

Same here o sad i also studied microbiology... after i don compose that essay die!
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Valendo: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Applied not up to 20 minutes now and I've been sent the link to the assessment
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by bodeoni: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rapture07:

so what did I reli do wrong na.bro pls did u upload ur certificate

There are a couple of things you could have done wrong.
1. You could have filled your application wrongly
2. I am guessing they use softwares to scan CVs, Cover letters and the essay. This software basically scan for a predefined set of words. I once read that the software rejects CVs with pictures or things on a CV that aren't text. Maybe u had a problem here.

Biko, try not to bother too much over it.I am sure you will get the next one.

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by CHM11: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
bodeoni:

There are a couple of things you could have done wrong.
1. You could have filled your application wrongly
2. I am guessing they use softwares to scan CVs, Cover letters and the essay. This software basically scan for a predefined set of words. I once read that the software rejects CVs with pictures or things on a CV that aren't text. Maybe u had a problem here.

Biko, try not to bother too much over it.I am sure you will get the next one.
My CV had pictures, weblinks and other stuffs that aren't text and I got the test link
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by bodeoni: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
CHM11:

My CV had pictures, weblinks and other stuffs that aren't text and I got the test link

I see, I guess I am wrong then

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by CHM11: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
bodeoni:

I see, I guess I am wrong then
I think it has to do with a major requirement... Age, Class of degree, course of study, and that essay could be another reason. Like you said-keyword search
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Rapture07: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
I think my age was good, class was also good, and dat essay eh believe me I did my very best to d best of my capacity. But there was a session were we told to upload oda supporting document, and I skipped dat area. Don't know if it had any effect on the application
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by delphia(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Best wishes to everyone applying
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by mijestic: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rapture07:
I think my age was good, class was also good, and dat essay eh believe me I did my very best to d best of my capacity. But there was a session were we told to upload oda supporting document, and I skipped dat area. Don't know if it had any effect on the application
You gave urself regret mssg be dat. How wud u skip such important part of an application process. Too bad.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by CHM11: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rapture07:
I didn't upload any document other than my CV.

Why don't you try applying again with another email address
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by unicpersonality: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls how can one go about answering the essay questions? What salient points are the recruiters looking out for? Pls help a friend. Thanks.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by CHM11: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
unicpersonality:
Pls how can one go about answering the essay questions? What salient points are the recruiters looking out for? Pls help a friend. Thanks.
I think what you request is in the job advert, also when applying, you will see advice ontop the essay tabs telling you what you are expected to concentrate on.

Stuffs like motivation, strength, ambition, reason why you believe you are a good fit for GSK and the healthcare industry at large.

If I am to advice, I would suggest imagine your points, after which you can then break them down into paragraphs to make your write up effective, detailed and interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by holuwahbusolah(f): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
God help us all
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
izutex007:
just pharmacy and health Sc? what abt Biochemistry??
A friend who read BCH presently works with them..

Goodluck...

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Owoado(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
What could be the next stage after successful completion of the initial assessments
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by lobito007(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
To everyone who received a success or regret mail after completing the online aptitude test, how long afterwards did you receive the message?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by damas60(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Same happened to my application. Studied microbiology too. Can't tell the reason.
Rapture07:
COME OH DIS IS SERIOUS. I JUST FINISHED MY APPLICATION AND AFTER SEVERAL HOURS OF CAREFUL SCRUTINIZATION AND ENSURING PROPER ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS, I SENT MY APPLICATION AND IN LESS THEN 2 MIN I GOT A REGRET MAIL. THE TIN JUST TIRE ME OH. ABI MICROBIOLOGY NO BE HEALTH SCIENCE ABI NA NATURAL SCIENCE angry
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by shawylux(f): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
lobito007:
To everyone who received a success or regret mail after completing the online aptitude test, how long afterwards did you receive the message?
I think 5-10 mins after.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by philfrey08: 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
I applied with my chemistry degrees and did the online assessment. 31 of which were values fit assessment, a few of Numericals and a significant amount of verbal reasoning.
I successfully passed the online assessment after about 1hr of battling with questions. I was also informed that they would still need to review my application and contact me as soon as they can continue with me. I'm really hopeful
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by philfrey08: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
shawylux:

I think 5-10 mins after.
I got the message immediately
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Aigbehis(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
izutex007:
just pharmacy and health Sc? what abt Biochemistry??

BCH has a great lot to do with health Science. Apply pls.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2015
CHM11:

I think it has to do with a major requirement...
Age, Class of degree, course of study, and that essay could be another reason.
Like you said-keyword search
i read banking and finance...and am tru with my test....success mail.....business degrees can apply...the role majorly has to do with sales...although...i wrote my essays well...told them what i can do...
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by mYphhiRes: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2015
Pls i need help. I have opened up the site and tried to create a new account, after typing in my bio data i click on the sign in column beneatjh and i'm taken back to the first new account/sign in page. i type in my email and password, and i'm told its invalid. Pls how have you all been applying? what are the steps?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by mYphhiRes: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2015
Please when i click on the apply link, what next?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by soopamom: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2015
Rapture07:
'
skipped that area, got the test link, success mail.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by bestman4djob: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2015
I NEED AN ADVICE, THERE WAS POWER FAILURE IN THE CAFE I WENT TO DO THE ASSESSMENT AND ALL THE SYSTEM WENT OFF, IN TRYING TO CONTINUE THE PAGE KEEP SHOWING AN ERROR PAGE.

WHAT CAN I DO PLS?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by UncleJudax(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
philfrey08:

I got the message immediately
Hey mate, kindly give me any of the means to contact GSK for this recruitment. I mistakenly deleted my TEST link from my blackberryHub.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? / Who Can Solve This Simple, Yet Hard Aptitude Test Question / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.