Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 (83295 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee Recruitment - April 2016 / Nigeria Police Force Batch2016 Recruitment (APRIL 1st) / Vacancy At Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Ngizzey(f): 9:32pm On May 02, 2015
wroskian:

Well, let's keep our fingers crossed till Monday when we can call them.
same here too, applied on Thursday and up till now av nt receive any msg frm dem. It is well.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by hardeyswaggz: 9:40pm On May 02, 2015
all ya who got the assessment link, do u all have M.Sc/M.Ba degrees already?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by ifewunmy(f): 9:48pm On May 02, 2015
hardeyswaggz:
all ya who got the assessment link, do u all have M.Sc/M.Ba degrees already?
No,just Bsc
utout
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2015
Ngizzey:
same here too, applied on Thursday and up till now av nt receive any msg frm dem. It is well.
Let's keep hope alive, Que Sera Sera.
Besides, don't you think posting your real name on a forum like this is risky? Do the needful...Just saying...
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by GenerousLord: 10:07pm On May 02, 2015
To those of you who are yet to get the assessment link, have you taken your time to check your GSK dashboard, to see if realy your application for the future leaders programme was successful? Check your dashboard and see if your application was successful. If it says that you haven't applied for any job yet, then it means you have to apply again.
You probably may had submitted your cv, thinking that you applied for the job.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Ngizzey(f): 10:29pm On May 02, 2015
wroskian:

Let's keep hope alive, Que Sera Sera.
Besides, don't you think posting your real name on a forum like this is risky? Do the needful...Just saying...
. An where did you see the name u re talking about
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2015
GenerousLord:
To those of you who are yet to get the assessment link, have you taken your time to check your GSK dashboard, to see if realy your application for the future leaders programme was successful? Check your dashboard and see if your application was successful. If it says that you haven't applied for any job yet, then it means you have to apply again.
You probably may had submitted your cv, thinking that you applied for the job.
If the application wasn't successful initially, they wouldn't have sent an acknowledgement mail. Besides, dashboard status is " CV/resume received"
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Shemmyglo(f): 9:23am On May 04, 2015
I just got the link for the assessment.

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2015
Ngizzey:
. An where did you see the name u re talking about
Review your posts on other threads.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2015
@divalindiway, Ngizzey and others who are yet to get the much awaited prompt mails for online assessment, check your mails. I received mine few hours ago. CHEERS.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by divalindiway(f): 10:02am On May 04, 2015
me too oh. i hv seen mine. Goodluck guys
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by hardeyswaggz: 6:08pm On May 04, 2015
seen, but still reading the instructions...i think i need to sleep over it
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by damas60(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2015
Am yet to see any assessment link mail o. Anyone else with same complain?
wroskian:
@divalindiway, Ngizzey and others who are yet to get the much awaited prompt mails for online assessment, check your mails. I received mine few hours ago. CHEERS.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2015
damas60:
Am yet to see any assessment link mail o. Anyone else with same complain?
When did you register? If yesterday, then take a chill pill and be expectant.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by damas60(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2015
Registered since on Thursday last week. Got the first mail. Am yet to get the second. Although I re-registered using another mail when I was formerly denied after registration.
wroskian:

When did you register? If yesterday, then take a chill pill and be expectant.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by wroskian(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2015
damas60:
Registered since on Thursday last week. Got the first mail. Am yet to get the second. Although I re-registered using another mail when I was formerly denied after registration.
Since you were initially denied, don't know what could be wrong; i think they're taking time to review your application. I advice you call the number posted by someone on one of the previous pages.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by damas60(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2015
Aiit, thanks.
wroskian:

Since you were initially denied, don't know what could be wrong; i think they're taking time to review your application. I advice you call the number posted by someone on one of the previous pages.

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by divalindiway(f): 5:10pm On May 05, 2015
Just got a sucess mail. More grease to our elbow. grin
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by chuksmarvin(m): 4:13pm On May 06, 2015
Rapture07:

so what did I reli do wrong na.bro pls did u upload ur certificate
Yes i did along with nysc cert
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Danbam(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2015
Na wa o, I've applied nw, tis gettin close to 24hrs, avnt gottn any assessment link. what cul b wrong?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by mYphhiRes: 5:34pm On May 06, 2015
so dr is an error on my cover letter even Tho i hv already written Nd passed d onlINe assessMent. Should i re-register with another eMail Would that disqualify Me? cry cry cry
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by hardeyswaggz: 5:42pm On May 06, 2015
good people, i hope i am safe if i don't complete all three tests at once cuz i took the first ystday and wont be chanced to take the next until thursday. pls i need answers pls.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by ifewunmy(f): 9:43pm On May 06, 2015
hardeyswaggz:
good people, i hope i am safe if i don't complete all three tests at once cuz i took the first ystday and wont be chanced to take the next until thursday. pls i need answers pls.
U av to do it with 72hrs of receiving d mail for the assessment
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by divalindiway(f): 9:49pm On May 06, 2015
y not finish the test? d whole test dint take me more dan 1hr 30mins. I cant really say if it is risky but i tink u shud finish it once n for all to avoid stories dat touch.

1 Like

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2015
philfrey08:
I applied with my chemistry degrees and did the online assessment. 31 of which were values fit assessment, a few of Numericals and a significant amount of verbal reasoning.
I successfully passed the online assessment after about 1hr of battling with questions. I was also informed that they would still need to review my application and contact me as soon as they can continue with me. I'm really hopeful
have they contacted you?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2015
divalindiway:
how many hours after the assessment did you get the success mail?
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2015
divalindiway:

Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by chuks404: 9:39am On May 07, 2015
Pls what is next after the online test if you passed? Does anybody have an idea
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by hardeyswaggz: 11:28am On May 07, 2015
thank you @ifewunmy
ifewunmy:
U av to do it with 72hrs of receiving d mail for the assessment
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by chuks404: 2:43pm On May 07, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

.my own was like 5 minutes later. After refreshing the page.
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by divalindiway(f): 4:24pm On May 07, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

almost immediately
Re: Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 by Taiwoaremu: 6:26pm On May 07, 2015
I applied today with my bsc,msc biochemistry but was denied. I make sure i do all d needful during d app but was surprise to get app unsuccessful mail frm gsk immediately i submitted d app, just as if d mail has wbeen automated for me to submit d stuff. Could it b because it took me some days to complete my app after registering online? What can be done pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? / Who Can Solve This Simple, Yet Hard Aptitude Test Question / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.