Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures (4018 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" / What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by MissTechy(f): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
I am sorry ladies – you know this affects me too yeah?

Gentlemen in the building, I am about to let you in on some of the secret codes girls use on Snapchat and Instagram – Holly Carpenter started this so Ladies don’t blame me blame her instead

If you are a guy and currently having troubles reading in between the lines when it comes to a lady sending you an Instagram DM or a SnapChat? Trust me you don’t have to feel bad – more than 75% of girls often say one thing when they mean something completely different.

A popular blogger and beauty queen Holly has made things easy by providing you with some handy translations to those pictures we send to you – Are You ready?? (the first picture is the one she sends to you – the second picture in the collage is what she really means)

1. The OMG don’t you think I am cute – May God Have mercy on the guy that says “cute dog” and nothing else

2. The I want to get your Imaginations running – Hey you, I want you to picture me naked right now!

3. The I am a Wife Material Picture – I am just trying to let you know I got what it takes to be the wife you need.

See the pictures below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by Cutehector(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wats dis one sayn? Here no be computer section

3 Likes

Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by Twaci(f): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
True. Nice one op smiley
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by taiocol: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
smiley
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by Basildvalour(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Images..blank

And I do not instagram cry
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by Slimzjoe(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vewi vewi vewi Romantic topic grin
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by okabe(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
undecided
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by Emodeee: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
The article sounds gibberish to me.

1 Like

Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by DickDastardly(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
very idle topic
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by CountDracula(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wharis dis?
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by CountDracula(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cutehector:
I guess She's speakin in a language only women understand

2 Likes

Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cutehector:
I tire my broda
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by Ramon92: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Robesh..
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 12:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Pointless,what is this one saying?
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by InZA: 12:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Honestly, if you don't get the point behind this thread, the pictures and their flip meanings, it's most likely because you've been drinking too much cold garri for breakfast.

@OP

It's totally funny gringrin

But really I think it's a more common trend with ladies abroad. I hardly think many Nigerian girls are put together enough - intellectually and creatively to make photos like that with contrasting subliminal meanings.

But really for those that do it though, why not just say what you truly mean with an honest picture, why making us rack our brains looking for alternative meanings to your selfies.... Girls sha.... Smh undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by PureWays(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2015
InZA:
Honestly, if you don't get the point behind this thread, the pictures and their flip meanings, it's most likely because you've been drinking too much cold garri for breakfast.

@OP

It's totally funny gringrin

But really I think it's a more common trend with ladies abroad. I hardly think many Nigerian girls are put together enough - intellectually and creatively to make photos like that with contrasting subliminal meanings.

But really for those that do it though, why not just say what you truly mean with an honest picture, why making us rack our brains looking for alternative meanings to your selfies.... Girls sha.... Smh undecided
Exactly.. Nice one Op.

Whenever a lady send something like that to me, I just play along... wink

2 Likes

Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by khassy(m): 4:12am On Apr 28, 2015
I don't still get it undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by Abayor7: 5:37am On Apr 28, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Vewi vewi vewi Romantic topic grin

u are commenting for the first time Bro undecided
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by Arsenalholic(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2015
If you keep saying ''I don't get this'', ''boring'' etc. It simply means you need a brain/IQ upgrade! That's if you'd get anything like that.

If na unclad pics about Mercy Johnson and co, una for understand. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by Wittylens(m): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2015
Arsenalholic:
If you keep saying ''I don't get this'', ''boring'' etc. It simply means you need a brain/IQ upgrade! That's if you'd get anything like that.

If na unclad pics about Mercy Johnson and co, una for understand. Rubbish!

? ? ? ... I don't get the article. It doesn't mean I'm dumb.

A picture could have 100 meanings.
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by ligopedro: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nice Write up Techy .. U on IG ? smiley
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by MissTechy(f): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
ligopedro:
Nice Write up Techy .. U on IG ? smiley

I am Crazylilmiz
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by SleekyP(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
MissTechy smiley
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by MissTechy(f): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
SleekyP:
MissTechy smiley

SleekyP smiley
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by ligopedro: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
MissTechy:

I am Crazylilmiz
Okay Beautiful..
Re: This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures by SleekyP(m): 6:36pm On May 04, 2015
angry

(1) (Reply)

Isn't It Selfish To Bring Children Into This World / Valentine Preparation....Ladies, Be Like Janet! / Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.