Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day (20192 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 / NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by IYANGBALI: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
hopilo:

Quite. NNPC not a creation of GEJ
na so your teacher teach you to spell QUIET?
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by tk4rd: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
So, all the "barrels per day" numbers they were quoting all these while were just projected values.
That means, in reality, they might as well be producing more than triple of the numbers they are quoting.??
I better not beleive this...
Is this caused by the laziness of the staff to take the stock of the daily productions from all the wells and putting them on paper?
Or were they really out for fraud and embezzlement.??
An overhauling of NNPC is needed seriously..
Now the truths are coming out.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Godsgeneral99: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
God have mercy on our country Nigeria....suffering in the midst of plenty...Chai...l hide my face in shame...
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by DInvertedHammer: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
/
This is what happens to optimists. They get disappointed. For some of us who have lost hope in Nigeria a long time ago, nothing shocks us. It is just another day in the animal kingdom.
\
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by help3852: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
olaxy2:
If at the end of everything nobody is brought to book on this matter, then, Buhari is now a politician and we that voted him will never forgive him for life.
when Buhari was chairman of PTDF was he able to account for missing $2billion .
Stealing in Nigeria is institutionalized. If you check records it began before 1960.

i can boldly tell you that Sanusi leaked the info because he was not getting enough share of the spoils. If not you won't hear or know about it. Just like looting going on in Lagos.

The system is only sabotaged when some interest are not getting their share of the spoils.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by help3852: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
gobizzy101:
Chisos kiraist shocked
Jonathan has finished me
was Buhari able to account for missing $2billion as PTDF BOSS?
NNPC HAS BEEN CORRUPT from onset, it has nothing to do with GEJ

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by omonnakoda: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na so your teacher teach you to spell QUIET?
Don't think he was wanting to write "quiet"

"Quite" in that context expresses agreement as in "Gbam" or "Exactly"
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by MrSunesis(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ishilove:

sauce?

Pepper soup sauce... grin grin grin tongue
Apologies, I couldn't resist.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by AfroBlue(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
i tried to read the entire NNPC a few years ago until i figured out it was a waste of time to finish.

KPMG Report That FG And NNPC Hid From Nigerians - Politics (1) - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/844215/kpmg-report-fg-nnpc-hid/1

page 17

Monthly Production Quota

Findings

Poor data management
- No centralized location for storing
electronic copies of historical production
and allocation data. These information are
stored on personnel (individual)
workstations.

Implications

Potential loss of historical
production information in event of
staff turnover or system failure.
Difficulty in retrieving prior
documents/ reports.

Recommendations

Documents should be maintained in a central
location.
Implement procedures for ensuring effective
and timely filing/storage and back up of
documents
Ensure periodic system back-up to minimize
data losses

Page 39

Process Customer Invoice

Findings

Poor data management:
We observed that documents are not
adequately filed and some documents are
stacked in bags.

Implications

Difficulty in retrieving supports for
past transactions.
Increased risk of misplacement of
documents.
Lack of supporting documents to
present in cases where transactions
listed on invoices are disputed by
Marketers.

Recommendations

Implement procedures for ensuring effective
and timely filing/storage and back up of
documents
Explore implementing a document
management system to reduce the use of paper
in the process flow.
Timeline for filing of all documents should be
clearly defined and monitored to ensure
compliance.
Ensure periodic system back-up to minimize
data losses.

Findings

Sub optimal utilisation of technology:
Prominent usage of excel sheet for various
transactions.
Lack of integrated systems to enable end to
end monitoring, reconciliation and tracking
of transaction.

Implications

Increased risk of errors from data
transcription/ transposition.
Long cycle time for execution of
transactions.

Recommendations

Ensure speedy implementation of ERP solution
(SAP) across the Corporate Headquarters as
well as the subsidiaries.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by mazeltov(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
jaybee3:

They simply import crude duhhhh

What happened to your brain?

If Nigeria ain't exporting crude then surely they had be refining it within for use by the people
i don't know which is more infinite, your ignorance or the universe. You fink that nigeria cannot survive without crude oil.. Actually if i had known that you are this dull, i wouldn't have quoted you,
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by jaybee3(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
mazeltov:
i don't know which is more infinite, your ignorance or the universe. You fink that nigeria cannot survive without crude oil.. Actually if i had known that you are this dull, i wouldn't have quoted you,

Are you daft or just mentally challenged?

You didn't even check the background to the original post that you quoted and subsequently failed to spot the sarcasm in my post.

My post was in reply to the guy that asked what we need to use crude for since we've stopped having buyers.
I basically stated that we also refine it for our own private use

How was that so difficult to decipher?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by dotwyz: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
I done tired of dis nation self. oga ooo
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Zane2point4(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Am not suprised, a frnd working in Nnpc have once told me how a mysterious tanker normally leaves with unspecified amt of crude on daily basis while he was at offshore, u normally see this ships dissappear at the horizon early in the morning and the funny thing is you dare not speak about what u saw cos its a concerning"ogas at the to."

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by durosegun(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ahhhhhhh! Pekele pekele, arugbo je gbese, ta ni o san. This country should be ranked as the most corrupt in the world, and imagine that it is some people's fathers and mothers that were involved in this despicable act.
Nigeria is corruption and corruption is Nigeria. I remember one saying by a politician then that says 'Nigeria Officials are not just Corrupt but Corruption is Official in Nigeria'.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by mazeltov(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
jaybee3:

Are you daft or just mentally challenged?

You didn't even check the background to the original post that you quoted and subsequently failed to spot the sarcasm in my post.

My post was in reply to the guy that asked what we need to use crude for since we've stopped having buyers.
I basically stated that we also refine it for our own private use

How was that so difficult to decipher?
and i asked, what about other countries that are not producing crude oil and you insulted me. Well maybe we should extinguish the difference-of-opinion between us if you are not psychodynamic or psychologically feeble to relay a direct answer to my question without being insulting. I knew why i asked the qustion but you joyfully feigned ignorance over it which shows how steadfast you are in stupidity. Good night, little kid.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by manosteel(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Every Nigerian knows that our oil production is 2million barrel per day so why wasting paper and pen to put it on record.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by IYANGBALI: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
Don't think he was wanting to write "quiet"

"Quite" in that context expresses agreement as in "Gbam" or "Exactly"
ok now. Abeg borrow me hundred naira make I take buy cigar smoke,I guy pay you back next month.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by omonnakoda: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ok now. Abeg borrow me hundred naira make I take buy cigar smoke,I guy pay you back next month.
no need to borrow I dash you. make you come take am
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by onoja12: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
we all knew this since

Lushore1:
This must be a joke!?
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Daykoozy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
ludamix:

You are afool for calling my country, our country a zoo. Imagine oyinbos call our country zoo that's when you will say they're racists. Charity begins at home and take this; the name you call yourself is what people will call you #zoohabitant
The fool is you. Calling Nigeria a zoo is an insult to baboons. Nigeria is less than a zoo. What we do to ourselves due to selfish and trivial pursuits is why oyinbos call us monkey, and this is why. You should be shedding tears for the most populous black nation on the planet.
We can't even tally our oil production output on a daily basis. What a shame..what a disgrace.
Jonathan's tenure will go down as the most corrupt in modern history.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
omenka:
Absolutely bro. I haven't an iota of doubt this is just an icing on the cake. Customs should be worse.
I recall some politician was laughing his head off when the Customs declared, some years ago, that they only take in N50bn annually. The sleaze is so deep.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by timdking1982: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
and wot wil dt solve?
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Bimpe29: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
It is unthinkable.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
jfking2005:
i'm fed up with all this revelation.
Then Who is managing our God given resources?

All past leaders are thieves!
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Sapeleboy(m): 12:05am On Apr 29, 2015
ludamix:

You are afool for calling my country, our country a zoo. Imagine oyinbos call our country zoo that's when you will say they're racists. Charity begins at home and take this; the name you call yourself is what people will call you #zoohabitant
your comment just shows u re from a bigger zoo, HEdiot
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Sapeleboy(m): 12:10am On Apr 29, 2015
wordcat:

Nigeria is actually a British Zoo.
thank u, i like people who speaks the truth, just imagine the trash we read online these days.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by hunri(m): 6:53am On Apr 29, 2015
bushdoc9919:

No....

Nigeria is a country of 170 million self satisfied people who think that they deserve to eat cake every day...without a thought as to how the cake would be produced.

Every country is a contraption....if you follow the historical breadcrumbs far enough. Like the UK for example.

Nigeria get problems because you people sit down all day and fight for oyel. Hard work ....you won;t do. Your heores are people who either make melodious nonsense everyday, act in films where the mother-in law is a winch, or steal money to the tune of billions of naira...and are excused because they are our brother.

Meanwhile in serious countries....education, innovation and technology are taken seriously. Their heroes are the innovators.Looters go to jail straight.

Nigeria is a zoo because you Nigerians are not serious. Stop behaving as if there is a national cake...and maybe we will start looking like a serious country.
I concur..
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2015
Nigerians always like making noise this has been known since the obansanjo regime. The multinationals only pay for what they export and not what the drill. That's why pipeline vandalism has been left uncheck because it does not affect the multinationals. Instead of nigerians to fight for the PIB to be passed and sanitize the industry. They are always pointing accusing fingers on others never taking responsibility of their problems. NNPC corruption did not start in diziani's time just that power changed hands and the aggrived power brokers were jealous. If buhari really wants to bring sanity to the industry let him start probing from 1999. anything else is looking for trouble.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Okeikpu(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
ludamix:

grin
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by victor74: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
This is Nigeria for us where anything goes.take as much as you can Who cares. Government without the heart of God and the people they're leading. Their sins will find them out very soon, judgment upon judgment is coming.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Okeikpu(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2015
How they all know,when every section ws filled wt Musa and Adamu (・∀・)
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by juman(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2015
A country of bad leaders. Very bad leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta / Buhari Approves N208bn For Public Varsities / Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.