Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Mirror (the midnight experience) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mirror (the midnight experience) (734 Views)

The Midnight Bells.. Short Story / The Midnight Sun / The Midnight Visitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mirror (the midnight experience) by macsika: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Mirror (the midnight experience) by Nuges11(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Hello macsika. Its a good thing you've decided to share this with us, I hope it makes an interesting read.

Few observations: Has the story started or you're just still introducing it to us? If the former is the case, then please indicate the start of the story.

Also, are you writing the story in present or past tense? Please choose one and stick to it throughout the story. I'm not sure my mind has mastered the art of time travel and I can say the same for your other readers.

You might want to consider separating your conversations/dialogue.

Lastly, you see that letter 'I', it's one annoyingly proud alphabet, it doesn't like being written in lower case, especially when it's standing alone. Rude yeah? I know, I want to smack it too, but let's just treat it with the respect it deserves.

I'll stop here so I don't kill your vibe with plenty talk before you've even started the story. More observations will come with more updates, which I hope will be as frequent as possible.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Mirror (the midnight experience) by macsika: 12:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Mirror (the midnight experience) by macsika: 1:44am On Apr 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

In The Annals Of My Heart (a Poem) / Hearts Apart / If I Was The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.