Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,864 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Best Way To Greet One Another - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Way To Greet One Another (488 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Apostle Suleman, As He Bends To Greet Faith Adeboye / What Is The Best Way To Fight A Witch / Help!!!what Is The Best Way To Stop Your Child From Becoming An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Greet One Another by tola9ja: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
THE BEST WAY TO GREET ONE ANOTHER WHETHER YOU ARE A MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN OR JEW

John 20:21New International Version (NIV)

21 Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”

It was narrated that Abu Umamah (RA) said: Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) said, “The one who is closest of people to Allah, the Most high, is the one who initiates the greeting of Salam.”

(Hadith No. 5197, Book of Etiquette, Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol. 5).

GREETINGS IN ENGLISH

MORNING = GOOD MORNING

AFTERNOON=GOOD AFTERNOON

EVENING = GOOD EVENING

IF YOU WANT TO GREET IN THE MORNING AND YOU SAY GOOD EVENING PEOPLE WILL CONCLUDE THAT YOU ARE MENTALLY DERANGED grin grin grin

GREETING IN YORUBA

MORNING= EKARO

AFTERNOON= EKASAN

EVENING= EKUROLE

IF YOU WANT TO GREET IN THE MORNING AND YOU SAY EKASAN YORUBA PEOPLE WILL REPLY YOU ABI OTIN SIWIN grin grin grin

THE BEST WAY TO GREET WHICH IS APPLICABLE AT ANYTIME IS SALAM ALAIKUN السلام عليكم

MORNING=SALAM ALAIKUN السلام عليكم

AFTERNOON=SALAM ALAIKUN السلام عليكم

EVENING= SALAM ALAIKUN السلام عليكم

NIGHT =SALAM ALAIKUN السلام عليكم

MIDNIGHT= SALAM ALAIKUN السلام عليكم

ANYTIME =SALAM ALAIKUN السلام عليكم

AM HEREBY CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN TO GREET AS JESUS USE TO GREET WHICH IS THE BEST WAY OF GREETING

John 20:21New International Version (NIV)

21 Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Best Way To Greet One Another by darfay: 1:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Ahan u don old na nd na baba dem dey call u for ur street o grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Going To Church The Only Way To Keep The Sabbath Day Holy? / Courage And Risking Taking Is A Backdoor To Success / FACING THE ANAKIMS (caleb's 12 Lessons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.