Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,958 members, 7,803,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

What Is Really Wrong? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Really Wrong? (6667 Views)

5 Things You Should Never Do After Eating! (no.4 Is Really Dangerous For Your He / How Men Destroys Their Semen Without Even Noticing! No.6 Is Really Horrifying! / Please Help!!!! Eczema Is Really Depressing My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Really Wrong? by KingTom(m): 6:24am On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:
Have you ever woken up and your whole body feels like its been paralysed? You can see the person in front of you but can't move a muscle to either touch the person or call out to him/her. You are fully conscious but unable to move, talk or even blink. Its also suffocating and gut-wrenching.

Now a lot of people have come up with different explanations; some say its a spiritual attack and others say its actually a toxic gas released by a spider above the affected person. As for me, am totally confused.

So my question is; what is it really? And if its a health issue, what is it called?
[size=40pt]LAZINESS[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:

[size=40pt]LAZINESS[/size]

This made me laff grin
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by KingTom(m): 6:48am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

This made me laff grin
That is just it! A lazy brain lazy people everywhere. I go 8 rounds with my women, and still get up at 5:00am, shower and drive to work. I cannot allow [size=30pt]LAZINESS[/size] to pin me down, Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry grin grin
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
That is just it! A lazy brain lazy people everywhere. I go 8 rounds with my women, and still get up at 5:00am, shower and drive to work. I cannot allow [size=30pt]LAZINESS[/size] to pin me down, Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry grin grin

Loool and then they wanna blame your spirits angry grin
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by KingTom(m): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Loool and then they wanna blame your spirits angry grin
The spirits have nothing to do with it. I wake up in the morning, I jump up shower and Vrooooooom! I'm off grin grin No time for laziness mehn! grin
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by sinizia: 7:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:
Have you ever woken up and your whole body feels like its been paralysed? You can see the person in front of you but can't move a muscle to either touch the person or call out to him/her. You are fully conscious but unable to move, talk or even blink. Its also suffocating and gut-wrenching.

Now a lot of people have come up with different explanations; some say its a spiritual attack and others say its actually a toxic gas released by a spider above the affected person. As for me, am totally confused.

So my question is; what is it really? And if its a health issue, what is it called?

This weird phenomenon is known as sleep paralysis, and a
new study finds that understanding why it happens helps
people feel less distressed after an episode. Believing that
sleep paralysis is brought on by the supernatural, on the
other hand, makes people feel more unnerved.

Sleep paralysis occurs when the brain and body aren't quite on the same page when it comes to sleep. During rapid eye
movement (REM) sleep, dreaming is frequent, but the body's muscles are relaxed to the point of paralysis, perhaps to keep people from acting out their dreams. Researchers have found that two brain chemicals, glycine and GABA, are responsible for this muscle paralysis.

It's perfectly normal. Don't get scared. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ This is the 21st century.. there's no such thing as spiritual attack ..its just superstition ..
There is.
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by lordkrato(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2015
yhusiee:
I srsly tnk its a spiritaul thing.

Seriously?? Can't you even spell a sentence correctly?

If them call una fish brain, una go dey vex..

Chai.. cry
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by KingTom(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
There is.
You dey mind those ones? Make dem come climb Ojumbo by 12:45am and see if they won't see Akatakata face to face! grin
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
You dey mind those ones? Make dem come climb Ojumbo by 12:45am and see if they won't see Akatakata face to face! grin
Lol grin

So many deception are seriously finding strong grounds with all this it's 2015, it's 21st century blah blah blah. Maybe it's become they haven't experienced any.
Same with me though but I know there is such a thing as "spiritual attack".

We may have reasons not to believe things we are/were told but it's foolishness not to believe what you see.
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Slimzjoe(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2015
Wow! I feel relieved to know I'm not alone in this

I don't believe in spiritual attacks but it seems like the only logical Explanation....I mean, how do you explain the Light Suffocation??
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by KingTom(m): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol grin

So many deception are seriously finding strong grounds with all this it's 2015, it's 21st century blah blah blah. Maybe it's become they haven't experienced any.

We may have reasons not to believe things we are/were told but it's foolishness not to believe what you see.
Absolutely! I have always tried to dismiss the spirit world as nonexistent, but I have seen things my brother, many things shocked
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by remsonik(f): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol grin

Yes there's such a thing as spiritual attack.
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Absolutely! I have always tried to dismiss the spirit world as nonexistent, but I have seen things my brother, many things shocked

Smelly fannny is not spiritual grin
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by KingTom(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Smelly fannny is not spiritual grin
A man glued to a smelly fanny, turning red and dying is spiritual, the dude on your profile was responsible grin
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
remsonik:

Yes there's such a thing as spiritual attack.
Your head dey there jare.

Some of us have even seen broad day light spiritual things.
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
A man glued to a smelly fanny, turning red and dying is spiritual, the dude on your profile was responsible grin

Lol! Errrrrr yuk grin that dude is a God so dnt blame him blame the likes of ****** lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by KingTom(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Your head dey there jare.

Some of us have even seen broad day light spiritual things.
My turning point was 3 years ago, my colleague had pronounced a man dead, his wife and daughter kept on praying and in no time, that man woke up. I still have some doubts about my colleague's pronouncement but I am a little bit convinced about spiritual things in the meta-physical world shocked
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by KingTom(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol! Errrrrr yuk grin that dude is a God so dnt blame him blame the likes of ****** lipsrsealed
You? grin
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:

What does this means doc?
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
My turning point was 3 years ago, my colleague had pronounced a man dead, his wife and daughter kept on praying and in no time, that man woke up. I still have some doubts about my colleague's pronouncement but I am a little bit convinced about spiritual things in the meta-physical world shocked
Lol. Even without having any experience, some "mysterious happenings" are pointers.
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by KingTom(m): 8:46am On Apr 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

What does this means doc?
Guy this one kills people for revealing his identity oh, no be me and you lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:

He (your colleague) actually got it wrong
Perhaps the man wasn't dead in the first place
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Guy this one kills people for revealing his identity oh, no be me and you lipsrsealed
Lol. I love NL. I learn new things daily. I'll read about akatakata online
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by KingTom(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

He (your colleague) actually got it wrong
Perhaps the man wasn't dead in the first place
Guy even with all his experience, he still pronounced the man dead, I can make mistakes, but not someone who has been in the business for over 25 years shocked
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by KingTom(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. I love NL. I learn new things daily. I'll read about akatakata online
grin grin grin
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Guy even with all his experience, he still pronounced the man dead, I can make mistakes, but not someone who has been in the business for over 25 years shocked

So the prayer brought the dead man back to life?

Have u forgotten NO MAN has power to raise the dead? Only Jesus did. No man will
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by KingTom(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol. Even without having any experience, some "mysterious happenings" are pointers.
Exactly, your people in Benin have a lot of stories to tell about these happenings shocked
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by KingTom(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

So the prayer brought the dead man back to life?

Have u forgotten NO MAN has power to raise the dead? Only Jesus did. No man will
Not even that, my own is that, since he coughed amd rolled upon the prayer, something spiritual MAY be involved shocked
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Not even that, my own is that, since he coughed amd rolled upon the prayer, something spiritual MAY be involved shocked

I'm waiting for that spiritual moment, I might just be convinced one day
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by KingTom(m): 9:15am On Apr 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I'm waiting for that spiritual moment, I might just be convinced one day
Simple things may happen grin
Re: What Is Really Wrong? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Simple things may happen grin

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Fifteen Coronavirus Patients Today / COVID-19 Update For March 4 2021 In Nigeria / Addicted To La Casera Any Side Effect ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.