Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,834 members, 7,802,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK (26581 Views)

Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) / Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Hotel In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by redsun(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2015
Same us that blacks are rioting on the streets at this point in tkmet in the American state of Baltimore. No place is safe for a black man, not even in the Vatican.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by SirShymexx: 9:00am On Apr 28, 2015
I honestly don't why everyone, including those who have never left their villages, keep spamming Peckham everywhere like it is that bad.

It is not even that bad these days with the gentrification and urban renewal. And it has never even been among the poorest places in the UK. There are so many places in North, East, and South London far worse than Peckham. Just because that is the only place you have heard of, that doesn't mean you should throw stones at it, at every opportunity.

Yes, it has its own gift and curse - and no other place in London, apart from Brixton(another lion's den and the reason why Peckham boys picked up arms to form gangs and start protecting themselves) has produced more successful black folks in the UK than Peckham. Chiwetel Ejiofor (Camberwell axis not far from where this young king was killed cos SE5 is just a few blocks down the road from there) and John Boyega (Star Wars) are from there. Ditto Rio Ferdinand and his brother.

Anyway, he was 20 years old and riding a bike at that time of the night is normal.

Being a road man is so noughties and out of fashion. All beefs with other boroughs have been squashed with mandem getting money together. Leave the roads alone - too many dead young black souls wasted for no reason. Generation lost and we still can't find them.

R.I.P young king and all the fallen soldiers.

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Truckpusher(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

You are a very funny guy. Rather than address the topic and let humanity bring out the human in to, to wish the dead king R.I.P - no, you had to quote the diabolic resident bigot with animalistic behaviour to chat shiit. You act like a biitch sometimes, trust me.

The cheapest house in Peckham will buy four of whatever house that old hag and nursing assistant lives in America, with some loose change left. Can the sket even afford to live in Peckham?

There is no ghetto in the UK. If you want to know what ghetto and living in crime ridden third world slums in the western world looks like, go to every major city in America where majority of black people live. That is why a lot of you need to leave ya villages before spouting nonsense.
Bingo! He showed up just as expected.

Why are you so predictable? Shy grin

What's more biitchy than using an alternate feminate moniker to get back at ya man? grin

Calm down my brother ,we are still best of buddies in this forum.Meanwhile RIP to the dead.
Hey! I'm sorry for that statement that lacks empathy.This forum is changing me, I swear.
We cool now? wink

2 Likes

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by SirShymexx: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2015
redsun:
Same us that blacks are rioting on the streets at this point in tkmet in the American state of Baltimore. No place is safe for a black man, not even in the Vatican.

Lol. Did you see how ghetto those places are? Lool. Third world slum with extremely poor folks living in abject poverty, yet they still get killed like rats - that is America for you.

Imagine, they were robbing drug stores stealing pills they will end up selling on the streets. That is some crack dealers riddled city.

The wire never lied - someone get McNulty in there cos Baltimore is burning.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by SirShymexx: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bingo! He showed up just as expected.

Why are you so predictable? Shy grin

What's more biitchy than using an alternate feminate moniker to get back at ya man? grin

Calm down my brother ,we are still best of buddies in this forum.Meanwhile RIP to the dead.
Hey! I'm sorry for that statement that lacks empathy.This forum is changing me, I swear.
We cool now? wink

Alternate what? Are you feeling dizzy? When did I start using alt female handles? You think I have got time for stupidity and biitch made nonsense?

Nah, you were throwing shots and only two people are proper Peckham yutes on here. 50calibre, ya nemesis, isn't from Peckham. I rep Peckham till the death of me. Though I haven't lived there continuously since I was 17 and left for Uni, that is home and the place that raised me. I learned everything I know there and family, and friends still live there and/or around the same axis.

So when you throw shots at the place, you are talking to me. And stop following biitches everywhere to throw subliminals - it makes you look like a biitch.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Missmossy(f): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2015
Aww this is saddening, the rate at which Nigerians are being murdered in the UK is quite alarming. Its really terrible.

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Truckpusher(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Alternate what? Are you feeling dizzy? When did I start using alt female handles? You think I have got time for stupidity and biitch made nonsense?

Nah, you were throwing shots and only two people are proper Peckham yutes on here. 50calibre, ya nemesis, isn't from Peckham. I rep Peckham till the death of me. Though I haven't lived there continuously since I was 17 and left for Uni, that is home and the place that raised me. I learned everything I know there and family, and friends still live there and/or around the same axis.

So when you throw shots at the place, you are talking to me. And stop following biitches everywhere to throw subliminals - it makes you look like a biitch.
Hold on a minute, how is 50 cal my nemesis? undecided
Are you outta ya mind? I simply ignore him and you think that's any form of cowardice?

How many biitches have you seen me running around with ,with my head stuck in their assss? shocked you're taking this whole thing too far bro.

Let's get one thing straight here - I do not have time for ya pissing party ,I already apologized and if it's not enough for you ,then go ahead and kill ya self.Peace out cool

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

You are a very funny guy. Rather than address the topic and let humanity bring out the human in to, to wish the dead king R.I.P - no, you had to quote the diabolic resident bigot with animalistic behaviour to chat shiit. You act like a biitch sometimes, trust me.

The cheapest house in Peckham will buy four of whatever house that old hag and nursing assistant lives in America, with some loose change left. Can the sket even afford to live in Peckham?

[B]There is no ghetto in the UK. If you want to know what ghetto and living in crime ridden third world slums in the western world looks like, go to every major city in America where majority of black people live. That is why a lot of you need to leave ya villages before spouting nonsense.

Are you kidding me? Bro, maybe you see ghetto as posh but peckham is a glorified ghetto, I didn't even mention woolich. Those places are so ghetto that I wonder if it snows there...

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by SirShymexx: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hold on a minute, how is 50 cal my nemesis? undecided
Are you outta ya mind? I simply ignore him and you think that's any form of cowardice?

How many biitches have you seen me running around with ,with my head stuck in their assss? shocked you're taking this whole thing too far bro.

Let's get one thing straight here - I do not have time for ya pissing party ,I already apologized and if it's not enough for you ,then go ahead and kill ya self.Peace out cool

Whenever you allude to people from Peckham on NL, just know only eGuerr.ila and I are proper Peckham. There is code to this shiit and real recognise real. And we tower above everyone on this forum. The rest just love trolling with the name, calling the name in vain. So whenever you throw shots, know you are throwing shots at me and that is cos I chat to you.

Moreover, this isn't ya first time of following biitches to throw subliminals. Stop it. If you want to throw shots, be man about it, and stop following biitches to do it. That is what separates a thorough bred from a biitch made nyggah.

Anyway, if it had been a next person, I probably would have ignored the post.

You can take the nudge if you want but keep it real. It is the internet, no one is going to bite you and you owe nobody anything by being real. Not pissed just calling you out. We good.

Done.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Truckpusher(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Whenever you allude to people from Peckham on NL, just know only eGuerr.ila and I are proper Peckham. There is code to this shiit and real recognise real. And we tower above everyone on this forum. The rest just love trolling with the name, calling the name in vain. So whenever you throw shots, know you are throwing shots at me and that is cos I chat to you.

Moreover, this isn't ya first time of following biitches to throw subliminals. Stop it. If you want to throw shots, be man about it, and stop following biitches to do it. That is what separates a thorough bred from a biitch made nyggah.

Anyway, if it had been a next person, I probably would have ignored the post.

You can take the nudge if you want but keep it real. It is the internet, no one is going to bite you and you owe nobody anything by being real. Not pissed just calling you out. We good.

Done.
grin grin Sure, we cool.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by SirShymexx: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Are you kidding me? Bro, maybe you see ghetto as posh but peckham is a glorified ghetto, I didn't even mention woolich. Those places are so ghetto that I wonder if it snows there...

Ghetto is different from disadvantaged areas. You can't call any place in the UK ghetto cos there are amenities everywhere and poverty isn't that extreme.

If you want to see what ghetto looks like, go to all major cities in America, Paris, Belgium, Brazil etc..

Africa is a different kettle of fish entirely. Ghetto looks like paradise to the slums and villages there loool.

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Are you kidding me? Bro, maybe you see ghetto as posh but peckham is a glorified ghetto, I didn't even mention woolich. Those places are so ghetto that I wonder if it snows there ...

cheesy shocked... Stop wondering .. it snows there
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by tellwisdom: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Someone was busy defending pekham...That's all i could read here sad

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Tdhforreal(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Ghetto is different from disadvantaged areas. You can't call any place in the UK ghetto cos there are amenities everywhere and poverty isn't that extreme.

If you want to see what ghetto looks like, go to all major cities in America, Paris, Belgium, Brazil etc..

Africa is a different kettle of fish entirely. Ghetto looks like paradise to the slums and villages there loool.

Agree with you bro... most Nigerians aren't aware about the value of properties in Peckham. Some houses in Pecks would set you back well over half a milli, roughly about N150m. Bottom line, a house in Peckham can get you an equivalent in banana island easy. Peckham can never be described as a ghetto any longer mate.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2015
favoured234:

cheesy shocked... Stop wondering .. it snows there

Its so black and ghetto ,so was doubting cheesy
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by guvna(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2015
Great Nairaland pls note that the headline states shot and then in the body of the story it says stabbed.

Nairaland is unique.

NB pls stop copying and pasting from sites like lib blog consistently and then to the front page.

Thanks

smiley
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by SirShymexx: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Agree with you bro... most Nigerians aren't aware about the value of properties in Peckham. Some houses in Pecks would set you back well over half a milli, roughly about N150m. Bottom line, a house in Peckham can get you an equivalent in banana island easy. Peckham can never be described as a ghetto any longer mate.

Don't mind these folks, most of them are just utterly dumb and perpetually ignorant. Imagine someone living in a shitty house somewhere in the redneck South of US, that won't even be to afford any house anywhere near London, or in Southern England - if she were to sell herself, her children, and whatever house she lives in - being the first to run her mouth.

They don't even know Peckham/Southwark has some of the most expensive real estates for normal boroughs in the UK (not affluent ones) cos of its proximity to the city and everywhere else in London. And Southwark used to be part of Westminster.

Even as rubbish and downtrodden Aylesbury Estate in Walworth is (still technically part of the Peckham and we have always been one, including Camberwell) - the flats there are far more pricey than a lot of semi-detached houses in decent areas in London loool.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by khadupsie(f): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2015
jeffizy:
Peckam?

Men, That hood stinks . sad

R.I.P

It stinks truly..
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by khadupsie(f): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Lmaoooo.... you are a joke!!

I wonder if it snows in East Ham/Upton Park too

R.I.P young man
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by khadupsie(f): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2015
Chivasex:
places that should be a no no for every black ma perkham, lewisham and bringston
even the police will not come to your rescue

Say again?? I Grab Lewisham though..
I guess you mean Brixton and peckham
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by bigfather(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2015
I dread going out @ night for DAT Peckham area like mad !
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

It doesn't matter ma'am. Nights are nights
On a serious note man the temptation to go out at that time of the day here is very high. I mean it only begins to get dark during spring at around 8:30 or even later and the streets are well lite. I usually leave my school's library around 2-3 am every day though I pray before leaving. Anyways may the soul of the departed rest in peace
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by 50calibre(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lolz Truckpusher on the prowl again, bring with him chaos & brouhaha anywhere he goes grin grin @Truckpusher... Aren't you tired of dissing London, Peckham in particular? grin

@Topic what did the young man do? Why was he killed? Surely it wasn't just some random attack..

They keep telling these youngins to stay out if trouble but they don't listen and yet they won't fortify themselves. When the chips are down, they're always the ones to fall.

RIP to the young man anyway. There's no measure of the pain of losing a 20 year old who's just at the edge of being a man.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by SirShymexx: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
50calibre:

Lolz Truckpusher on the prowl again, bring with him chaos & brouhaha anywhere he goes grin grin @Truckpusher... Aren't you tired of dissing London, Peckham in particular? grin

@Topic what did the young man do? Why was he killed? Surely it wasn't just some random attack..

They keep telling these youngins to stay out if trouble but they don't listen and yet they won't fortify themselves. When the chips are down, they're always the ones to fall.

RIP to the young man anyway. There's no measure of the pain of losing a 20 year old who's just at the edge of being a man.

Lol. For a guy as big as he's, you'd expect better and not someone who has to get piggybacked by females to throw shots, based on hearsay. That's like throwing stones and hiding ya hands. Real men/bosses don't do that, ask Dame Dash. grin

I don't even know what the noise is about. How many people get killed in London in a year, despite all the noise? It's far lesser than the number of folks killed in places like Chicago, Philly, Detroit, New Orleans et al in a day when it gets a bit lukewarm. And you can't even compare it to Nigeria where folks are killed like rats everyday in their hundreds. Yet folks are making a mountain out of molehill about a place that has produced loads of super-successful black folks - with more upper echelon success rate than any other borough in the UK (apart from Lambeth).

Anyway, I think it should be a road deal gone wrong based on how he was killed. I doubt it's gang related cos everyone in Peckham gets along, and they don't have post-code wars with other places (that stopped in 2009) like other parts of London.

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by BlueMagic2(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
I thought Guns were banned in the UK
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by DollyParton1(f): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

angry angry angry
Don't be mean.....
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Zelex9(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Firstly R.I.P to the young man. Born and bred in Lewisham so I know these areas quite well, they are no different from other areas across London. Peckham earned it's reputation back in the 90's when crime and violence was rife. The gentrification of Peckham partly due to rising house prices has been altering the demographic of the community over the years.
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by SirShymexx: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
DollyParton1:

angry angry angry
Don't be mean.....

Lmao...did I tell a lie, my lovely e-wife? grin

Folks can't throw shots based on ignorance at a place, and not expect those with a lifetime of history/memories tied to the place to respond. Friendly fire, but Naij looks effed up though. Even the affluent places have open gutters and messed up roads like slums. And shiit is real in the real slums. lipsrsealed
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
CityNG:

Shouldn't be unusual in UK.

My bicycle club does a midnight ride to the sea run.

Was he riding with a club?
Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
The way some of them run their mouths here is more than enough to stab them 20times without remorse. grin grin grin

Where are those Peckham boys on NL with loud mouth? cheesy

Nobody needs to be stabbed o
But it's a grave injustice for parents to move kids from Nigeria to these ghettos and war zones
People should do their homework
Abroad dey,abroad dey kwa,all no dey equal
Housing estate refers to government subsidized housing rife with crime
That's where this young man was killed
In the USA they are called project housing

That is where a majority of Nigerians live over there
Not only do they endanger their lives and those of the kids they also end up with agbero,gang banging kids if care is not taken
Another nigerian kid killed was just murdered around the same area this one was.

20 year old Nigerian young man, Ola Raji, was stabbed to
death last week Tuesday while cycling through an estate in
Peckham, near a community centre founded in memory of
murdered schoolboy, Damilola Taylor

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
In an online poll,where Peckham was named the most dangerous place to live in London,see what people had to say@ truckpusher

http://www.thetoptens.com/most-dangerous-places-london/peckham-588660.asp

1." Peckham? I lived there for 13 and a half years, luckily I know some members of peckham so they're kind to me but get on their wrong side and your one way ticket to hell is delivered. drugs, knives, guns and murder was probably just the few things that peckham has to offer, almost every part of it is full of thugs, dealers or new bloods that are soon to be killers. stay away because it's your best option for you and the people you love"

"This place is definitely one of the more dodgy areas of London people carry machetes and sometimes even firearms around the districts centre. At night when I was driving through Peckham I drove past a few body's that were lying in the road quite allot if times. I would avoid this place as just as much as I would avoid hackney and Brixton"

"Hackney can't even compare to peckham, I hear all this about brixton and hackney but even the youths here that barely have an inch of hair on their face are killing each other. Peckham is called Pecknarm because just like the Vietnam war, there is blood, violence and death. I've even seen people carry machetes and guns, muggings happen on a daily basis and gangs most of peckham is populated by gangs and the unfortunate people that are there."

"Gangs everywhere. A LOT worse than Hackney, regardless of what others on here sat. I would never live in Peckham."

"Why is Peckham called pecknarm? Its a fierce ghetto which is a part of greater London with muggers, gangsters and young killaz. But it can't compete with hackney. Peckham is more richer than hackney, that's why there are less crime rates in Peckham than hackney, but otherwise Peckham is a dangerous place and I wouldn't recommend anyone to live their"

"Complete toilet, the place should be flattened with all its inhabitants still in place."

"I have lived there for 2 weeks and moved straight away! Horrible place, so many mugs and gangs! Sometimes people carry around guns and knives. Not a nice place at all."

" my son got stabbed"

"A lot of gangs and crimes in peckham one of the worst areas"

"Any area run by a Labour MP (Harriet Harman) and Labour Council turns into a third-world, crime driven, race hustling, bankrupt failed place to live."

"Gangs roaming the streets like feral dogs drunks & crackheads hanging around rats up every alley way security cameras all over high st directed mostly on bus lanes halal fast food shops abundant English as third language & pc plod chasing kids on nicked bike - what a total toilet"

"Its so dangerous that people now call it Pecknarm Peckham-Vietnam. Populated most by black Africans, noticeably Nigerians. I'd not want to be walking around there on my own, especially at night times. Peckham Young Gunners, etc, stabbings, shootings, a mans had recently got chopped off at Peckham. It's also pretty filthy. The gangs rivals other Districts like Old Kent Road, New Cross, and mostly Brixton with the Gas Gang."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders / Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta / Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.