Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,063 members, 7,807,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys (925 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys by valkaka(m): 12:33am On Apr 28, 2015
LADIES
One fact about men is that a man can only truly love one woman. He may have 20 side kicks and 30 friends with benefits but amongst all those, it's only one woman he can die for. When ladies describes their men, they say "I love him for his height, I love him for the way he treats me, I love his character cause he's such a gentleman, etc,
Men are different, their hearts cannot accommodate more than one woman. When chatting with their friends they describe their women as 'I like her for her A*s, I like to go out with her cause she's fun to be with, I like her cause she's pretty I can go with her to my friends, I like her cause she loves me ETC but for his real woman, a man always says "I DON'T KNOW WHY I LOVE HER"
Ladies confuse Love. When a man surprises you with jewellery, takes you out for coffee date, long road trips on weekends that doesn't define how much he loves you. Maybe he just enjoys your company. If you want to know if a man loves you, wait until there is a fight. YOUR man will always apologize to you if he is the one who wronged you. He would never solve a confrontation with sex. I've heard so many stories about having "angry sex" or "make up Sex", when they are both mad at each other. Sex should never be used in place of dispute solving. I don't understand what 'angry sex' is.
If your relationship is so perfect that you never fight, Surely one is fooling the other. Fight are always there but the way of solving is very different. There are things your man would never tell you even when his brains are blowing with anger.. Ladies love complaining about their man being mama's boys, but your man is a mama's boy cause as men we go where we are loved and appreciated. Before complaining how much your man is a mama's boy, please ask yourself whether you are the 'real' woman cause it's only the 'real' woman who gets her man out of his mama's net.
Men are endangered species and so should be protected and Loved!..
good evening folks.........................!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys by darmielola2(f): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2015
hmmmmm' dont know what this means but i think "first to comment"
Re: True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys by jerryboiii(m): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2015
I cant see no fact though
Re: True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys by sinaj(f): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2015
nice one op smiley

@ 'I dont knw why I luv her' is xo true smiley smiley

nice thread

um...good a.m to all romancelanders smiley
Re: True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys by vislabraye(m): 1:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Hmm.
Re: True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Oohhh....if a man truly love his woman...hell no he still have time to his side b*tch.....and men r not endangered species, some of them r juz stuck in the prison cell... cool

1 Like

Re: True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys by Extom(m): 1:22am On Apr 28, 2015
True facts?? I'm still flipping through the numerous pages of my brain, trying to fathom if there's anything like false facts. undecided

P.S: you're merely stating the obvious.
Re: True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys by Caseless: 1:50am On Apr 28, 2015
*in 2face's voice* na 2-2 chicks i go de carry. one in my bed , another one in my jacuzzi.
Re: True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys by Cholls(m): 3:41am On Apr 28, 2015
my brother real men are not confused they know what they want and go for it period.
Side chick,foot chick,head chick,main chick all this are media hype men.
Bîtches everywhere we turn.
Re: True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys by ivyT(f): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2015
I won create counter thread,make una wait for me
Re: True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys by cutieberie1(f): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2015
noted....
Re: True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys by Missmossy(f): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2015
True talk!

2 Likes

Re: True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys by faith551(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
darmielola2:
hmmmmm' dont know what this means but i think "first to comment"

He's just saying that my answer to the question why do I love you is" I dnt even know why I love you " cheesy
It's all true tho
Re: True Facts Ladies Should Know About Guys by nelxxy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
sinaj:
nice one op smiley

@ 'I dont knw why I luv her' is xo true smiley smiley

nice thread

um...good a.m to all romancelanders smiley
i dont know why i love you..... winkz'

(1) (Reply)

“the Reason Why I Married My New Young Wife” – Governor Adams Oshiomole / Tips For Dating A Single Mom / What Would You Do If She Tells You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.