Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

''bovi Is The Funniest Comedian In Nigeria''; Toolz Gushes About Her Vitafoam Ad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''bovi Is The Funniest Comedian In Nigeria''; Toolz Gushes About Her Vitafoam Ad (1352 Views)

Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby / Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. / I Will Look Like This When 'am 80 Years Old - Toolz Gushes (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''bovi Is The Funniest Comedian In Nigeria''; Toolz Gushes About Her Vitafoam Ad by akinyemibalogs: 5:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Aww...The Beat fm OAP And comedian Bovi are on set for a new Vita foam advert shoot..The 2 posed for camera..They look good together..Anyway in a phone interview, Toolz gushes about how much she had fun during the shoot and what she felt about Bovi..According to her
''I knew when Bovi started his career and I have been a fan from day 1, I am not being sarcastic but I think Bovi is the funniest comedian in Nigeria...

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/bovi-is-funniest-comedian-in-nigeria.html

Re: ''bovi Is The Funniest Comedian In Nigeria''; Toolz Gushes About Her Vitafoam Ad by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 28, 2015
I think she is right , just this dude facial expression will surely make one laugh grin
Re: ''bovi Is The Funniest Comedian In Nigeria''; Toolz Gushes About Her Vitafoam Ad by ginawest(f): 5:49am On Apr 28, 2015
wow!!the both of dem r luking so cute in dis picture.... he z not d funniest buh he z definitely one of the funniest
Re: ''bovi Is The Funniest Comedian In Nigeria''; Toolz Gushes About Her Vitafoam Ad by bigtt76(f): 5:55am On Apr 28, 2015
No doubt about that he's so natural when delivering his jokes unlike others that try to force it on you. I prefer him anyway and can watch his comedy skits over and over without getting bored. grin
Re: ''bovi Is The Funniest Comedian In Nigeria''; Toolz Gushes About Her Vitafoam Ad by Yustash001(m): 6:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Best comedian kini?...well he can be the best when Basketmouth is no longer a comedian.....but as long Basketmouth is still a comedian...no other does it than him...
Re: ''bovi Is The Funniest Comedian In Nigeria''; Toolz Gushes About Her Vitafoam Ad by badassProdigy(m): 6:46am On Apr 28, 2015
nice couple...
Re: ''bovi Is The Funniest Comedian In Nigeria''; Toolz Gushes About Her Vitafoam Ad by teewai3(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
hmmmm...i think he's among d funniest...

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses Strip To Their Pants & Bra For Movie Scene (photos) / Choii! See Money Talking.don Jazzy And Davido Bet A Fifa Game With 5m Naira! / Lifeless Body Of Skiibii (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.