Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.28th.april..2015 | ...still Pleading; Please! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.28th.april..2015 | ...still Pleading; Please! (386 Views)

Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.5th.may.2015 | Still Praying For You! / Daliy Grace Capsule | Tue.31st.march.2015 | The Best Among... / Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.24th.march.2015 | Be Filled Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.28th.april..2015 | ...still Pleading; Please! by ComeBackHome: 5:41am On Apr 28, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | TUE.APRIL.28th 2015

…STILL PLEADING; PLEASE! | Colossians 1: 19 - 20 (TLB)

“For God in all His fullness was pleased to live in Christ, (20) and through Him God reconciled everything to himself. He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth by means of Christ's blood on the cross”

Recalling from what we looked into yesterday; in case you are reading this and you are yet to have a personal relationship with Jesus by acknowledging His Lordship over your life, please and please, this is another opportunity for you to reconcile with God through your faith in Jesus.

Obviously, God is no longer in a bad mood with you. He sent me to tell you that. He said in Christ Jesus, He has made peace with you. He said all needed to be done by you is to accept His Son as the Lord. Then, you become a bona fide or legitimate child of His also. (Romans 10: 9 – 10).

Just as you are, come to Him. With my horrible past and life styles? You asked! Yes! The sins are nothing to Him. He has made Christ to pay for them.

He sent me to go plead on His behalf that you should please be reconciled with Him. You do that simply by believing in the Lordship of His Son. He has nothing against you again. All paid for in His Son, Jesus Christ. He only ask you to receive His Son into your heart.

God is pleading with you. Come-Back-Home. We were once at home, yes! At the beginning, before the fall, in Adam, we were at home with Him. Nonetheless, just after the fall, after Adam high treason offence, we all went astray. With Adam, yes; we all left home. Devil caused the dispute that separated us from God.

Halleluyah! Jesus came and settled the differences. It is now settled. Now, He is beckoning at you to Come-Back-Home. Come to Grace. God is not as wicked as some do portray Him. He is as loving as John 3: 16 reads – “For God so loves the world…”

Are you ready to reconcile with God - to become a ‘NEW CREATION’? To receive eternal life by receiving Jesus into your heart?

THIS IS THE ‘HOW TO’: I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and believe in my heart that Jesus was delivered up for my offenses (Past, Present and Future) & was raised up from the dead by God, the Father, for my Justification. And having done that, you are saved. Now, a ‘NEW CREATION’! | See Romans 4: 25, 10: 9 – 10.

Dearly beloved, thanks so much for reconciling with God. Welcome back home. Welcome to Grace.

NOW, SAY | I am a ‘NEW CREATION’ in Christ Jesus.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I walk in my newness of life in Christ Jesus – AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Live Right / The Arabian And The Jewish / Caring For The Needy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.