Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex (12403 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant: How Do I Save This Relationship? / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by SirDorianGray(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
greatmarshall:
Give her whenever she wants it that's your duty as a man... Even if una dey for bending corner and e hungry her, give her quickie for there...

I tire for u oo, why do you've to bring this issue to a public forum? As a father to be, you exhibit more maturity and tact in dealing with personal issues like this....
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by gabazin080(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
MrCork:

...bro..don't make me slap yor face wit my 17inches kondo undecided
and some fools are liking this your useless comment. SMH 4 some peepz
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by darmielola2(f): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
gabazin080:
are u a doctor or midwive. just asking
so only lecturers are good at lecturing?
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by Ron9ja: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Smartini:
Hello Ron. Erm, about that stuff you asked me to chech out for you, you're good to go... Just stick to it and everything'll be fine
ok.
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by gabazin080(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
darmielola2:
so only lecturers are good at lecturing?
just asking
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by darmielola2(f): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
gabazin080:
just asking
well am not...
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by greatmarshall(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
SirDorianGray:

I tire for u oo, why do you've to bring this issue to a public forum? As a father to be, you exhibit more maturity and tact in dealing with personal issues like this....
guy I'm not the op o... Na contribution I make
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by baski92(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Od31:

Where did u learn this bullshit from? Are you that ignorant!! please if u are not sure of what to say, no need to comment it is not by force. everything u wrote there are ur imaginations, and they are all lies. Go school u no gree!!!
lies, ¡¡¡¡? Go to any hospital and confirm your self
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by mira4u: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
gabazin080:
doggy koh catty ni. I dey complain I wan die and u still dey teach me how d death go dey faster

Smh for guys.

She doesn't want, she's cheating, now she wants, u wan die.

You want someone to perform your duty on her?

It's your duty to satisfy her just like you will want her to do same whenever you want it.

Besides, a pregnant woman has more craving for sex than other times, so it's normal she demands it from you.
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by gabazin080(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2015
mira4u:

Smh for guys.

She doesn't want, she's cheating, now she wants, u wan die.

You want someone to perform your duty on her?

It's your duty to satisfy her just like you will want her to do same whenever you want it.

Besides, a pregnant woman has more craving for sex than other times, so it's normal she demands it from you.
I understand bro but d thing is killing me
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by mira4u: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
gabazin080:
I understand bro but d thing is killing me

Lol bro? M a sis pls.
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by peedeeasobie(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
baski92:
Things people don't know about having sex with your wife when she is pregnant
1 : 50 50 chance that the baby will not be that normal
2 : in most cases, the baby may be a big headed or disfigured
3 : chances of the baby being a deaf and dump
This normally happen to men with a very big, I mean a very big brother you no what I mean.
To men with not that big brother you are hundred percent save but if normally you 6 rounds just reduce it, to 3 CAUTION !!!!!!

Your silence will be of more benefit to the world!
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by fergieboy: 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
gabazin080:
and some fools are liking this your useless comment. SMH 4 some peepz

you absolutely don't know cocky joe
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by baski92(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Your silence will be of more benefit to the world!
really
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by chachanga: 5:33am On Apr 30, 2015
gabazin080:
doggy koh catty ni. I dey complain I wan die and u still dey teach me how d death go dey faster

Na real "catty"
Ogbeni, wey u dey run go
Oya, come do ur duty jhoor grin
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by gabazin080(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
chachanga:

Na real "catty"
Ogbeni, wey u dey run go
Oya, come do ur duty jhoor grin
duty? na food abi I go dey collect salary if I do am
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by suptol(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2015
Am learning smiley
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by DocAdray(f): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
As often as she wants it.
Re: She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex by gabazin080(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
cc: lalasticlala, ishilove come do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me… / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo / My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.