Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

5 Reasons Why Facebook Is Better Than Nairaland For Nigerians - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Reasons Why Facebook Is Better Than Nairaland For Nigerians (804 Views)

Why Facebook,google,youtube Are Not Paying Taxes In Nigeria? / Facebook Is Trying To Kill Facekobo.com - A Nigerian Website / My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Facebook Is Better Than Nairaland For Nigerians by habeeblai244(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2015
Yeah,
Every Advantage will surely have disadvantage.
The niqqa who created the other thread 5 Reasons Why Facebook Is Better Than Nairaland For Nigerians. I totally agree with him.
But i must to say, both are clear diff platform.
- Facebook is an online social networking
- Nairaland is an online community
and by far facebook have more features than NairaLand.
Although i dont know much of NL features, mine is just to come and read front page topics. Ad gerrout.
Am a Facebook Addict and the fearures i get on facebook is less compare to NL.

Okay. smiley

(1) Messaging.

You are free to msg Anyone even
not your friend list, yes
scrolling through FB and saw a beautiful girl like #Not saying.
You can msg her freely, unless she is not reply. But here on NL
its not, thats why i hate NL babe.
Sorry cheesy
you will have to send them PM before contacting them, if they like they wont reply as most do.

(2) Photo Uploads

On facebook, you can have thousands of photos coz when you upload new photo, the old one are still in your photos.
Another features is creating Album. But here on NL as am consern, Ma Niqqa, u upload new profile pix, the previous one is gone.

(3) Ads

Facebook ads is more cheaper than NL. Yes i said it. No ban me ooo. smiley
With a Minimum of $1 you can make facebook ads on Facebook.
And FB ads can target all country.
But Nairaland am sure its not.
Tho i dont know much about the ads. And also NL can only Target Nigerian.

(3) Facebook Page and Group

Thats why i said earlier. Dont compair NL with FB. They are two diff platform.
If your are good at this your can
have the features of Pages and Groups, and event use get traffic from that. I own a FB group Of 23,000 members. I think NL can't never offer me that for free.

(4) Members.

There are over 600 Million people who are on facebook. I have lots of foriegn frnds. But on NL 1,300,000 only Nigerians

(5) hmmmmm, free free to add yours.

Cc
Slyr0x,
adewasco2k
Re: 5 Reasons Why Facebook Is Better Than Nairaland For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2015
You want to be banned and your moniker sent by DHL to your house
Re: 5 Reasons Why Facebook Is Better Than Nairaland For Nigerians by habeeblai244(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
You want to be banned and your moniker sent by DHL to your house
lol sad

Did i worth a Ban ??
Re: 5 Reasons Why Facebook Is Better Than Nairaland For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2015
If any MOD ban this dude, I will shut NL down forever.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Facebook Is Better Than Nairaland For Nigerians by habeeblai244(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2015
Tydies:
If any MOD ban this dude, I will shut NL down forever.

calm down bro.

Why shlould they
Re: 5 Reasons Why Facebook Is Better Than Nairaland For Nigerians by Dmayor7(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
you just made a fool of yourself by not knowing fully well what you are talking about. Sorry to say this.... You know facebook well but you don't know nairaland well yet you went ahead to compare and contrast between the two... How can you achieve that?... See, if it is in a debate you will easily fail to someone who did his research very well.... You don't know how much NL charge for there adverts yet you went ahead in saying facebook own is cheaper...what if it isn't?... You said NL can only target nigerian in there add but you are damn wrong because they as well target worldwide. Many non-nigerians do come to NL to learn and interact. Now, am not saying that your points are not good but they ain't strong enough for a debate... When next you want a debate do your research well and come off in flying colours. Note: as with all forums, NL is made mainly for learning and sharing of ideas...take an example of USNET of old. As with all social networks, FB is made mainly for chatting and meeting new people. You decide what you want. If you are looking for chatting at its best then facebook is your twin sister... But when it comes down to learning and solving pressing problems then NL is here to help you. You can post your problem and get an answer fast....but you can't chat up a lady and get a reply.. In the other hand you can chat like all you care...meet marvelous people on FB easily but post a pressing problem or something you need to learn urgently on FB and tell me how it all end up... Thanks all the way.

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Make Money Teaching Others What You Know ¤REAL¤ / Photos From The Gay Marriage Between A Man And A Man In Port Harcourt / Hero Guy Buys Google.com Domain For $12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.