Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

The Current Stance Of NYSC On Pcms Callup Letters - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Current Stance Of NYSC On Pcms Callup Letters (1625 Views)

AU To Partner NYSC On Skills Acquisition For Youths / Callup Letter 2015 Batch B : How To Check It / How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Current Stance Of NYSC On Pcms Callup Letters by elpaashizy(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2015
Please I am so sorry if you all rushed to this thread thinking if I have a knowledge on the exact present position of NYSC on the delay of hopeful's callup, No my dear, I dont knw. I am a prospective corps member too and i would also like to knw what you may have rushed here to find out so please if there is anyone here with relaible info or anyone that represent NYSC or knws what goes on (asin the nitty gritty) of what it takes to release the callup should please comment maturedy below to help us know. This will help us to keep calm and avoid unnecsary over anxiety and even illness related with anxiety
Re: The Current Stance Of NYSC On Pcms Callup Letters by Rita41(f): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Check existing treads

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Online Registration Form Sample (educational Purpose Only) / 2015 RECRUITMENT FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT / Nysc Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.