Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,526 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Ban On AIT Illegal, Undemocratic, Dictatorial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Ban On AIT Illegal, Undemocratic, Dictatorial (2342 Views)

"Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers / Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Ban On AIT Illegal, Undemocratic, Dictatorial by Remarkable: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Well, I will speak for myself... if there was mocking of anyone in that video... I did not see it. They were giving us information about his life... and since that is part of his life... what is wrong in mentioning it? I really have never gotten what was wrong in mentioning that he was married before.... we may argue how relevant it is... but saying it mocking or denigrating? I strongly disagree... That was mentioned as part of his family history... what in the video was a mockery? unless you think they were making fun of his wife dieing?

The point: the press is meant to inform and educate: and that documentary did just that - provide the public with information (past) of his (family) life and political past... labelling it as a mockery and using that to decide to barr them from covering national or public functions? is a pity friend. it really is.
Ralphlauren:

did you really type this shocked You see nothing wrong in mocking a man's late wife and child ? shocked Please speak for yourself and not for other Nigerians. How will you feel if you suffer such personal tragedy and then one idi0t uses it to mock you years down the line? Just to score cheap personal or political scores?

c'mon, they talked about his late wife and also his late daughter (his first child) that died of sickle cell.

that is the lowest of lows.

Jonathan's wife (Patience) is barren. Do you know how unfortunate that is? All jonathan's kids were fathered by other women ( a man that goes from one church, prophet, bishop, etc to another). Yet, APC never used this to campaign against him in whatever form.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Ban On AIT Illegal, Undemocratic, Dictatorial by Ralphlauren(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Remarkable:

Well, I will speak for myself... if there was mocking of anyone in that video... I did not see it. They were giving us information about his life... and since that is part of his life... what is wrong in mentioning it? I really have never gotten what was wrong in mentioning that he was married before.... we may argue how relevant it is... but saying it mocking or denigrating? I strongly disagree... That was mentioned as part of his family history... what in the video was a mockery? unless you think they were making fun of his wife dieing?

The point: the press is meant to inform and educate: and that documentary did just that - provide the public with information (past) of his (family) life and political past... labelling it as a mockery and using that to decide to barr them from covering national or public functions? is a pity friend. it really is.

you are talking rubbish and i honestly dont have time to engage idi0ts

what about all that was said about his late daughter? why wasnt patience childlessness mentioned officially as part of jonathan's family history

you can go and watch the documentary again.

this is my last post to you. like i said, i dont have the time to engage people that are intellectually deficient in an online conversation.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Ban On AIT Illegal, Undemocratic, Dictatorial by Remarkable: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ralphlauren:

you are talking rubbish and i honestly dont have time to engage idi0ts

what about all that was said about his late daughter? why wasnt patience childlessness mentioned officially as part of jonathan's family history

you can go and watch the documentary again.

this is my last post to you. like i said, i dont have the time to engage people that are intellectually deficient in an online conversation.
I wish you didn't quote me in the first place cause I hate it when morons that think they have something to say quote me when I didn't even know they existed. I read your view and felt sorry for you. .. and then surprised that you can even post on NL... next time if I don't quote you, please move on cause again... I hate morons quoting me. Thanks.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Ban On AIT Illegal, Undemocratic, Dictatorial by Elypsis(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Did u by any chance find out if its a private event or an official one? So because he president-elect even if he's sleeping with his wife, u av a right to know abi? I'd appreciate if u try to find out if he was holding an event that's meant for the genral public or not..Namasteh
vanunu:

U are living in the stone age, we Nigerians will not allow any president to deny us freedom of information, if buhari has anything against AIT as the writer clearly stated, he should use the law instead of might.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian History And Democracy Day Celebration. / Wike Orders Payment Of Workers’ April, May Salaries / Fulani Herdsmen Deny Kidnapping Falae -- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.